Why are white males not watching Star Trek Discovery?

Why are white males not watching Star Trek Discovery?

Other urls found in this thread:

gostream.is/film/star-trek-discovery-season-1-21925/
fmovies.se/film/star-trek-discovery.6vw6z/k4lqx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the majority of star trek fans are white males and the new series does not live up to the old. its all action and less voyage. plus the actors are shit.

Is anyone watching it?

hot take

because i cant relate to having aids

How do you even watch it legitimately?

CBS put it behind a paywall. Not joking.

yea i was gonna say idk how to even watch it im not gonna pay for that shit especially with a series starring a nigress whos not even a captain or commander

Why are black males not watching their children?

Orville is better. And thats not saying much

just another reason to add to the long list of why not to watch this show

I love Sonequa, I probably will at some point

I didn't think the main actress was shit. She was interesting. Young/isolated upbringing, with a heavy dose of rage, still finding her limits. Not so far from the majority that are here. But I'm not white, so what do I know.

Either way, it's just a pilot. We'll see the real crew next, we can better judge from there. Too much action/over-dramatising in the pilot but I think it looks promising.

Her name is Shanaenae

They made the lead character of the show a black woman and they named her Michael. I don't recall any of the other Trek shows having a main character.

star trek has always and will always be garbage. Only retarded nerds watch that shit.

Just look at these retards complaining about a paywall because they don't know how to work a streaming site/app in 2017

It's on my DVR so I will watch it at some point.

All hail the king!

underrated post

The first season of every Star Trek, even TNG, is hot garbage.

Because there is only one white male in it.

You know, because 'diversity'.

>retarded nerds
bit of an oxymoron there mate

Because I don't have cable and I don't know how to steal it.

>We'll see the real crew next, we can better judge from there

Nope. Seen it. The 'real crew' won't be in place until EP03.

>Why are white males not watching Star Trek Discovery?

pic related

it's only available as far as I know on CBS streaming, which is a paid service.

gostream.is/film/star-trek-discovery-season-1-21925/

What the fuck, seriously? So Star trek went from sci fi to social commentary bullshit? Thanks feminism.

>is white male
>watches Star Trek discovery

>jew garbage

2 bizzy fucking yello wymmins

They also killed of the captain and Michael is in prison.
The captain of the discovery is a white male
I’m confused about what everyone’s bitching about?

This is legit.

The pilot is episodes 1 and 2. So the next episode is 3

fmovies.se/film/star-trek-discovery.6vw6z/k4lqx4
another link just incase

Because I'm not going to buy CBS's gimmick. I'd watch it if it was available on normal TV or Netflix. I'd give it to the start of season 3 because Trek is notorious for having shitty season 1s and uneven season 2s.....3-7 are almost always gold.

This is not legit

Did you smoke crack? It was some ugly Asian chick I guess she's dead now so nignog is now. There is no white men. Fucking BS don't support this shit.

I saw the first 2 episodes. SPOILER ALERT!

This show has many flaws:

* The all-Klingon scenes show lots of subtitles. This is annoying — all this reading. The Klingons speak very slowly so these subtitles move at half the speed. This makes it even more boring and annoying. What they should’ve done is have the Klingons speak Klingon in the beginning. And then, it transitions to them speaking English. We, the audience, will understand that they are speaking Klingon but, for our benefit, we hear them speaking English.

* The captain, an Asian woman, can’t be understood half the time because of her thick accent. Obviously, she can’t be a captain since, half the time, her crew can’t understand her. In a dangerous situation, her unintelligible words could lead to injuries, death, possibly the loss of the ship. This is also annoying to viewers since we can’t understand what she’s saying. This means you have to rely on subtitles. My video didn’t have any subtitles, so sometimes, I didn’t know what she said.

* The star of the show is a woman named Michael. A Klingon ship appears out of nowhere. It does nothing hostile. Michael suggests that they fire on this Klingon ship. This is a criminal act. It’s foolish. She says it’s to prevent a war when, clearly, it would most likely start a war. Regardless, it’s illegal, evil, and stupid to attack this Klingon ship for no reason. So we’ve established that the star of the show is a moron, a mental patient, and an attempted murderer. She’s the villain. Why should we support a villain? This is very bad writing.

And also:

* In episode 2, Michael and the captain fight giant male Klingon warriors. This is hand-to-hand combat. The Klingons wear full armor, these women wear no armor. Amazingly, these tiny, thin women can hold their own. This is clearly not believable. If these women have super strength, or super muscles or bones, then it would be believable. But nothing is ever indicated in the show to suggest they have any super abilities. So these fight scenes are retarded.

So Klingon vs shaqueefa jackson and ho lee fuq? It almost sounds like a parody.