>look at calender
>it's September 10, 2001

How do you stop 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1719876-database.html#document/p2/a212333
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one remembers this shit, why keep bringing it up

I don't

By making it happen on September 10, 2001.

>no one remembers this shit, why keep bringing it up

You fucking retard. Look at all the evil deeds that hinge on the lies of 9/11/01. The "war on terror", the "Patriot" Act, near-martial law, having your gonads groped at the airport as part of security theater... wtf is wrong with you?

send nudes

3PBP

ups wrong page, my bad...

I probably don't. I'd just let that shit happen. Nobody I care about or even know died. The only reason for me to attempt to stop it--an attempt doomed to failure because nobody would fucking listen and if they did I would end up in Guantanamo for knowing about it--would be so fucking losers don't harp on it for the next 16 fucking years as if thousands of fucking people don't die every fucking day.

I don't. I get as much money as I can get my hands on and do a shitload of shorts.

Groundhog day.

I invest in apple, bitcoins and bet on the patriots at the superbowls insted

>use time machine to ensure
>ensure Hitler wipes out the kikes
>???
>profit

>realize I'm in seventh grade
>can't do shit because no one will listen to a retarded, underdeveloped middle school boy.
>have all the knowledge from the past 16 fucking years
>drop the fucking ADD medications right then rather than 4 years from then and start playing more sports, focus more on studies and improving my socialization skills.
>get jacked earlier, get better grades, do better in college.
>have a working knowledge of all the chicks trying to get with me that I blew it with because I suck at reading people. Use it.

I'm not in a bad place, but it could be so much better. And it doesn't hurt to occasionally think about what could have been.

I don't. I just invest in gold and oil all morning.

Rule 34

I don't, I invest in halliburton

Call in bomb threats for the specific planes and upload them limewire.

>go back in time
>run into this fag
>get sidetracked ravaging retarded underdeveloped boy\s pooper
>realize time paradox has come full circle when I see the WTC smoke plumes rise up through the post coital bliss

Bomb threat

Don't. Go to store and buy marshmallows and roasting sticks instead.

Fuck 9-11 I'm all in on Amazon and every super bowl for the next 16 years.

commit a small terrorist act at all the crash sites that kill far fewer people which would force evacuations that save everyone else.

buy a prepaid phone, drive to a city (less chance of being identified as the whistle-blower), warn the fire department / police, dispose of phone.

Dubs confirm it

i wouldnt, i would film Building 7 and/or the pentagon from every direction so the kikes cant fake it

>google too. maybe apple. gotta spread it around cause otherwise too much change might change the timeline.

I say nothing but I try my best to find Seth Macfarlane's phone number so I can call him early on the 11th to make sure he doesnt miss his fucking flight

Call up Rob Weaver

>implicating yourself in the largest terrorist attack on the western world

I'm in grade 5 living in Canada. Wtf are the world trade centers? Fuck this I'm going to play Pokemon

So true. I really wish millennials knew what life was like before 9/11. It really was a different America.

lol, don't tell me he was supposed to be on one of those flights...

I remember hearing an interview with him on Howard Stern where he confirmed that he was supposed to be on one of the flights that hit the WTC.

No one gave a living God damn the first two times they tried, what would change now all of a sudden?
>the lesson here is: micromanage the slightest conceived offence and threat at the cost of alienating billions so a few thousand won't be mildly inconvenienced

so either he's a liar or got a call ahead of time. (((typical))).

THIS

that depends when you wake up

he was, this is accurate

I love the fact that you can pick out a Trumpster out of the crowd in an anonymous board now. Saves so much time assuming intelligence.

Hmmm, never considered (((that))). Stern asked him if almost dying a horrible death made him believe in a higher power and his response was something like "not really, I miss flights all the time." He said it so nonchalantly and smugly. I think he's funny but he also has that typically smug atheist attitude.

the easiest way is to call in a bomb threat 30 mins before the first plane hits.

i believe it was digimon which was in back then

>Back in time, try to convince hitler ur from le future, & tell him of all his mistakes
>no one believes you and they shoot you for being a liar
>they want to know how you know about their future plans & when you only say you're futureman, they shoot you on suspicion of being a spy.
>everyone laughs at you and doesn't let you anywhere near high command
>everyone passes on your dire warnings, but hitter ignores them right along with everyone else's, bc he's a fucking retard who can't into military strategy
>time machine goes back in time and rematerializes in the dead of soace bc the earth is nowhere fucking near where it was on whatever day you end up at in 1939.
>you get the day right and adjust for leap years, so the planet should be where it was on its orbit around the sun during that year, but bc of the solar systems vertical oscillation, you rematerialize in solid stone, fused into a mountainside

I can't figure out why no one invites me to parties.

saved by a hangover

dunno if i believe your story user. sounds like bs.

its pre-9/11 faggot....

just walk into the airport and hang out in the terminal tomorrow morning and shank the dune coons with a knife.

become the hero of time.

>fly to New York
>find perfect spot to film
>whip out donger
>start filming
>make sure dick covers 1/3rd of screen
>watch as 1st plane crashes
>congrats, you are the only person with footage of the first plane crashing into the twin towers and your dick is covering 1/3rd of the footage

>It really was a different America.

you weren't being watched all the time, for one. things have gotten so fucked up.

>shank the dune coons with a knife
>become the hero of time
this is the greatest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums
also devil's trips CHECKD
goddamn

Idiot, Millennials were alive before 9/11.
We were being watched then. More like listened to, but still. It's old news now.

Lol I was thinking the same thing!

>Wake up
>It's 09/11 again
>Invest in airport security / weapon companies
>go back to sleep

>We were being watched then. More like listened to, but still. It's old news now.

not even close to the same. go into any city now and there are cameras everywhere. cameras on the highway. i'm not just talking about internet/phone stuff. the patriot act really did a number on privacy.

Then what. You shank a bystander and then you get to be the new Bin Laden

>wake up
>it's 9/11
>party like its 1999

Bomb the towers myself before Bush can. America would remember 9/10

newer generations will grow up thinking this is normal too. fucked up.

>do like in your post
>penis covers the plane
>jizz in the moment of impact
>???
>Profit

Admittedly even pre-911 you still had to go through security to get to the terminal. But this idea is pretty cash, plus devil trips.

>being this fucking gay
why haven't you managed to suicide yet?

>invest in military arms
>Go sleep
>Play vidya the whole next week
>look at stock market
>sell your papers
>Billionaire

Fags who hate family guy are pseudo intellectual trihards who obviously never have any fun

topkek

Because that would keep me from indulging my down syndrome fetish.

I'm fairly sure CCTV wasn't invented in 2007. And I know you're not just talking about internet or phone stuff, because I mentioned the act of listening in.
documentcloud.org/documents/1719876-database.html#document/p2/a212333
Come on now. The Patriot Act wasn't the beginning. This right here goes back to the 90s.

What do I do? Short sell the living FUCK out of airline stock and become a fucking billionaire.

>call in bomb threat to ground the planes
>forget the plane numbers tho
>say the ones headed fir the WTC
>then realize hitting the towers wasn't in their flight plan
>panic
>just say the Jews are behind 9/11
>then realize that sounds like ur just letting them know that some german jews designed a porsche
>frustrated
>make a ur mom is so fat joke
>they hang up on u

>u tried, user.

Yeah and they were all like 6 years old dumbass

I'll ask when you think Millennials were born, because nobody seems to agree on when that is.

I'm not the guy you are argueing with but how fucking stupid are you? You would have to be a special breed of retard to even TRY to argue what you are failing to say. You sound like you're 22 and because you are right on the threshold of living pro/post 9-11 you feel like you know what you are talking about? The guy youre argueing with is correct, the government had a hay-day with 9/11 because since then they have COMPLETELY surveillanced the GLOBE using "terror" as an excuse. There is a reason why 9/11 is memorized every single year around the world, because it reminds us that the government is spying on us to prevent it from happening again. Fuck youre stupid.

>Idiot, Millennials were alive before 9/11.

That's DRUNK idiot to you, pal. But yea I'm retarded.

>What really would haappen

Enjoy a nice day of fishing on the river.

absolute madman

it would absolve you of it.

and even better, absolve the already shitty world of your shit existence

this is how fgt

go to an airport with dummy explosives, tell them I am ex al-caeda, get arrested and tell about my group's idea of using planes, but tell them I didn't make the cut.
tell them the names of the terrorists on each plane and the times each thing happen.
hopefully it works.

Your a fucking idiot.

you'll play them a mcdonald's commercial

>be poor
>live across the country
Not much I can do. Call the FBI, I guess.

Note that I haven't implied that the government didn't eagerly shove its dick down everything post 9/11, nor have I implied that it's stopped doing so. The only reason anyone knows about what happened in 1992 was because of what happened in the early 2010s. Leaks. All I've said is that surveillance of American citizens in an incredibly suspect way isn't new at all. They were doing worse with all kinds of swept up, recorded conversations. The Patriot Act isn't the first time its been done, not at all. In fact, said act wouldn't have even existed, wouldn't have even had a working framework, if it wasn't for what had happened a decade before it.

You could be more up your ass, it's your right. Until they take it away from you.

>implying the government would do anything to stop it if you alerted them

Take out all communications systems on 9/10 so that (((some people))) didn't not have to go to work tomorrow.

you must be some kind of child genius.

im pretty sure you could warn the government without incriminating yourself as part of the plan, thats just fucking stupid

what is that marketing garbage?

you already know

You really are a special kind of retard, aren't you? Was the umbilical cord wrapped around your neck when you were born depriving your brain of oxygen for the first 6 minutes of your life? the government got WILD after 9/11 with surveilance and is now watching everyone around the world in the name of terrorism. I can seriously tell you are like 19 and think you know what you are saying. I think it's time for your bedtime.

Call the cops

Ok user, I will, thank you.

I instead invest money into google and apple, and also go near the pentagon to see what really happened

nah, we all know what has to happen. if you stop the shekel at it source, no boom 9/11

Sweet summer child, nobody is saying the government didn't go wild after 9/11.

>American problems

I dont...i short stocks since the market starts to tank for a few days. get filthy rich and kek all the way to the bank.