Trumped just got SPANKED! Sad!

Trumped just got SPANKED! Sad!

Rebuked!

Trumpies don't want to discuss this crushing blow to Trump. I guested rather pretend it didn't happen. Doesn't fit in with the narrative

Trump is the least fascinating part of this story. The most fascinating (worrying) part of this story is Roy Moore could be going to the senate.

bannons propaganda is what won trump the election. who would vote or that babbling moron otherwise

people who did not want to see hillary win?

For real. of the entire population of the US the 2 best choices the GOP and DNC could come up with were hillary and trump....

i would rather have 8 more years of gee dubwa bush then either of those 2.

you mean they didn't want the imaginary version of hillary clinton that existed only in their heads to win

This isn't something to celebrate. He was the worse candidate.

People who don't like Hillary and think all politics boils down to abortion being outlawed again.

it's funny because Alabama

It's a federal position. It will affect everyone.

no. we did not want the real life one that existed but her supporters were too brainwashed to see.

so instead we got the real life trump who has supporters too brainwashed to see he is only slightly slightly better then hillary would have been..

honestly my reason for voting trump was the SC justice.

We can recover from trump easily enough. but hillary would have fuck us over for 50 years with heavy handed rulings coming down from a ultra left stacked court.

>Hey, the racist white guy from Alabama won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!#!!!!!!!! $!!#$##$! $$#!==#$!##!!!!!!!!!

I voted for trump and I voted for Moore. He's a good Christian man can't wait snowflakes are going to melt.

This dumbfuck is what I'm talking about. The supreme court has been majority conservative for over a decade. How's that worked out for you?

whats the name of that figure i seen it in a show?

ITT: Liberals who think this primary had something to do with Trump instead of realizing that this was average Republican voters purging elitist backed candidates from the party.

Meanwhile, the Democrats will continue to tell you to vote for the rich elite of their party, because only rich elite that have their approval are allowed to say they care about people or the direction of the country.

Its not about who will be good. Its about who will make them more money

Whenever Trump and the GOP establishment get on the same side, this sort of shit happens.

They are more powerful divided than they are united.

>the supreme court has been majority conservative for over a decade

Are you retarded?

he seems to be

I am confused. Are you counting Trump among the GOP elite? Trump backed Luther Strange.

lol. So Republicans elect a rich, elite white dude instead of a different rich, elite white to stick it to the party of rich, elite white dudes?

Moore is pro trump, dumbass.

Fucking this. I'm not in Alabama anymore but I grew up in Birmingham. I'm normally happy to see any "defeat for Trump" but nobody wins if this fucking faggot goes to the Senate.

My money is on all the retards in Alabama remembering that there was some crazy weird in the race, but not remembering his name. But when they are standing there in the voting booth, confused, "Strange" sounds like the weird one, so...

But Trump supported Strange.

This