Top 3 cheese

Top 3 cheese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/greeningofgavin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cheddar, Parmesan, Mozzarella. Them is the best.

horseradish, olive jack, mozzarella curds

Dick cheese ' cum cheese ' and goat cheese

yeah for pizza toppings jeeze get outta here with that pedestrian shiiit

trying way to hard

lol to funny

yall ever try port salut. its a soft cheese, spread it on some crusty bread, good stuff.

Cheddar, Colby Jack, Provolone

Aged truffle gouda, xx Sharp White Cheddar, Provalone

cheddar, gouda, and colby

boy am i disappointed in these responses.

Délice de Bourgogne, sharp cheddar, parmesan

Gouda Gruyere Maasdam

1. Muenster
2. Havarti
3. Colby Jack

thems the best, in that order

muenster, pepper jack, mozzarella/cheddar in fried cheese curd form.

shoutout to delice de bourgogne, had it in a french culture class that i took and it was fucking delicious as a spread

The Cinderella. My top 1 goat cheese so far

Gouda, mozzarella, cheddar.
The rest sucks.

you mean oka? i know this cheese ! i'm from quebec. best thing ever. i like fresh curds too, simple but delicious.

Aged sharp cheddar
Brie (cooked insinde a crescent roll)
Muenster (grilled cheese sandwich)

Gouda
Brie
Gorgonzola

What's with all the Colby Jack fans?

Chuck E. Cheese's for the Cheese Pizza, Cheddars Scratch Kitchen (my favorite of the 3) and Cheesecake Factory

No one puts cheddar on pizza you fucking idiot.

Any real Italian fag here?
Did you ever ate casu marzu?
is any good? You really eat the worms?

What's the source on this one?

1. Mozzarella
2. Masha
3 Cheddar

Asiago, Gouda, Romano.

i do sometimes, fresh tomato sauce with grilled red peppers, capicollo ham topped with fresh mozarella and aged cheddar.

Brie, Mozzarella, gouda. Parmesan as a close runner up for gouda

pepperjack, gouda, horseradish cheddar

Boconccini, Emmental, Camenbert

Fuck your shit taste then. I can put taco cheese on a pizza, that doesn't mean it's a pizza cheese.

yes it does

Cheese aged 11, 12 and 13 years.

1. Sharp Cheddar
2. Cheddar
3. Mild Cheddar

apparently this thing reeks ammoniac, i don't think i could try ..

gouda cheese

pleb

ayy lmao

Extra sharp cheddar, smoked Gouda, Roquefort or Stilton bleu.

I think it was something Ivy Doomkitty posted after a con. They're all cosplay sluts

no one said it was a pizza cheese, he just said he put in on pizza. cheddar on a pizza with bbq pork and red onion is the shit

1. Swiss
2. Pepperjack
3. White chedder
i know im a simpleton

Bleu, Parmesan, Extra Sharp Cheddar

1) Burrata
2) A nice aged Parmesan.
3) Heavily aged goat, blue.

It's as bad as hakarl for the smell. It's awful.

Bleu is never goat, it is always cow.

1. Danbo
2. Gouda
3. Garrotxa (delicious spanish goat cheese)

never had danbo, how is it?

Rat Shit, Bat Shit, Dirty old twat

10,000 assholes tied in a knot

your mom's feet

there goes the thread

Crackerbarrel
Some fancy soft one that I forgot the name of.
Stringers

Brie.

is soft and moderated in salt
taste like mozzarella but its more refined

Probably.
It was one of the more tame soft ones. No mold or anything.

Drell
Hompshona
Deluethian

manchego
smoked blue
pepperjack

Fuck, yeah, Oka fags 4 life!

Shit, I miss this stuff. Can't exactly buy it in Japan, but I have someone bring me some now and then.

Thats amazing, what does it taste like

Brie is a commonly available soft cheese now, and would likely be something Cracker Barrel would carry, as a way of being "worldly" in their food choices.

Rich, savoury, creamy, a little bit of bite. It literally smells like unwashed feet and Doritos, though. But holy shit, the flavour is amazing.

If you like Oka, you'll like Limburger too. It's not as smoky as Oka, but it has the same bacteria and the same creaminess to it.

That sounds genuinely good. Next time i swing buy world market I'll look for it unless its really difficult to find in the US

Oregon Creamery: Caveman Blue, Champingon: Black Label Cambazola, Cypress Grove: Humbolt Fog

Whats with this thread? Go eat some good cheese you losers.

What are people like in regular places in japan?
I went skiing there. Are they always so polite/distant?

You might find it in the northeast since it's made in Quebec.

>implying any of those are actually good

Depends on where you are. I've found that the farther south you go, the friendlier the people. I've spoken to my Japanese friends about this observation and they agree.

Will try if I can find it.

Dang, looks like no oka for me, being a louisianafag and all

It really is good enough to try finding. Louisana has a French history, right? Maybe some fromagier there has a connection in Quebec.

youtube.com/user/greeningofgavin

How to make any cheese

Yea, but it'd likely be one of the older folks, most of the younger people arent very in touch with the french culture. Maybe I'd be able to find it in new orleans. I go there about once a year for the record store there and I think that'd be something fun to do rather than just aimlessly browsing the market

1. Manchego
2. Manchego
3. Manchego

>I buy a lot frozen foods

Danbo is kind of funky isn't it? I remember it smelling like feet like some cheeses do. It was pretty good though. I could be thinking of the wrong cheese though tbh.

Check it out if you get the chance. Cheers, mon amis.

Blue cheese, Brie, Smegma

Aged Cheddar, Asiago, Parmesan

Buying cheese has become really depressing. It used to be you could buy not especially good but at least edible cheese at the supermarket. Now, supermarket cheese is bland, tasteless trash with a water content so high it can't even be grated; it just turns to mush.

And most people have become so accustomed to the terrible fake fluorescent cheez-food that when they get a real washed-rind cheese, they think it's "weird" and "gross."

And just try to find a pizzeria which uses real buffalo-milk moz. Hell, try to find a pizzeria run by someone who's actually Italian; every pizzeria these days seems to be owned by Asians or Middle Easterners.

Merci

Blue is best.
Second best is tie between Parmesan and sharp chedder.

Is Parmesan supposed to be capitalized?

Cultureless Amerifat detected. Enjoy your spray-cheez.

Parmesan, Blue, Mozzarella.

Taleggio
Manchego
Comté

cheese supremacist detected.

Nobody's mentioned American cheese yet?

Wtf is wrong with y'all?

Nothing. You, on the other hand, like American cheese.

>hating on cheese
wew lads

They like it for the worms that jump up your nose when you try to take a bite.

The fact is, the worse a cheese smells the better it tastes. It's basic science; flavour comes mostly from volatile oils, the same thing that creates smells. Lots of smell means lots of taste. It's why cheeses like Limburger are so damned good.

>says pedestrian and trying way to hard in the same post

r u a retard?

Red Leicester by a landslide
Fresh dutch farmers cheese
Actual Parmesan

I was sitting in the public library on Thurmon Street just now, skimming through 'Rogue Herrys' by Hugh Walpole, and I suddenly came over all peckish. And I thought to myself, 'a little fermented curd will do the trick', so, I curtailed my Walpoling activites, sallied forth, and infiltrated your place of purveyance to negotiate the vending of some cheesy comestibles!

A strong taste doesn't mean better though. Lots of things taste very strong and people don't get all elitist over them.

yeah but cheeses like limburger and parmesan have chemicals that smell like feet and armpits which some people like because they're unwashed eurotrash.

but cheeses that give off the chemicals found in decaying cat piss or cadavers? fuck that

Sorry, the cat's eaten it.

My two faves are limburger and butt cheese.