PICK YOR POWER!

PICK YOR POWER!

The obvious choice is the pink pill.

I choose the dubs pill

Sorry user, but the dubs pill doesn't choose you. I'll be taking that. With this post.

Pink pill, no question.

Grey pill

Yellow. You could manipulate the fuck outta situations.

red pill

Wasted pill

Pink pill, go live innawoods and become a druid.

pink pill, shapeshift into black hole

I'm going to say that that isn't possible with that pill. Technically a black hole is nothing.

Then again.. The black pill is the only one with unlimited use. My life is already a hassle. I mine as well see the future for it.

So for the pink pill, is that 2 hours per use or 2 hours across uses?

pink pill, shapeshift into sun

2 hours across. So you can only change twice a day, be it for 5 minutes each or an hour for one and an hour for another.

Still pick pink pill. Totally going to trick my friends into thinking there's crazy sluts looking for me. Probably masturbate as a girl too. That should be fun.

Great you're telling sun. Now what?

Black pill, and a trip to the convenient store to buy lottery tickets.

*The

Shapeshift back, planet gone, shapeshift into big bang, become god

>Take the Gray Pill
>Become Jesus 2.0
>Create the Anonism religion
>Get all the power

I don't think you become god. You become the universe. Then like 2 hours later you shift back and the only universe left is destroyed and then you just die in nothingness or something

But only for 2 hours!

A black hole is nothing. This must be bait?

Yellow easily.
You could kill in BJ or poker, more so in poker.

Yea you're fucked.

To many choices and not enough time on the pill to be worth using it in a card game. Maaybe black jack, but definitely not poker. If you are just looking to get rich see

fucking black pill

This guy

use pink pill to turn yourself into yourself that can use the pink pill infinitly

Grey

Orange
>can be high for 1/4 of everyday

grey pill you could make some old rich woman love you and she'll give you her fortune, pink pill is much more fun. black pill is too risky but obviously the most powerful.

Idk man
Whats the public issues you'll have with black pill?

30 min durations at 5 times a day is easy, you just go to high rollers and play 1v1 vs the house or against a 2 ppl, its simple, in terms of poker.
It may take a few weeks but you can make millions

Pink

Could you use the black pill to see the future and avoid watever could be a potential hassle?

Doesn't work that way. To you only get one pick and one pill.

exactly, but the pink pill says i can be ANYTHING with no restrictions. So i will become myself but with infinite pink pills

Black Pill, allows you to master any sport(Imagine predicting a boxer's moves), can see the future, makes you basically almost a god amongst men

The yellow pill is the best choice. You could skate your way through life. Getting anything you wanted. You would be popular, successful, women would love you. Any other choice would only be for the lulz.

Can't say you didn't see it coming.
My idea was black pill and lottery, but here's a problem with the black pill. Say, you see yourself in 3 to 5 years getting into a car crash. Is that crash going to inevitably get you, or are you able to change events leading up to the crash to prevent it. And if you can, then doesn't it mean that the future isn't written yet, and that what the black pill shows you is only one of the possibilities in the future?
One second thought, give me the drug pill.

I'm assuming that the future you see with the black pill is the timeline you are in, it changes in realtime. Im also assuming that you can think "what if I did this" and get a scenario...

black pill- win the lottery

Hmm I don't think I would show you the "what if I did this" future. That would mean it could show you the future based on thoughts. I feel like it's real time only.

>take pink pill
>shapeshift into gigantic engine capable of speeding up the Earth's rotation
>spin the Earth so fast that a day only lasts for two hours
>remain in any shapeshifted form indefinitely