Describe your ideal woman, looks and personality wise

Describe your ideal woman, looks and personality wise

This pic alone should be enough

Oh shit you right

Physically: small body, great ass, medium breasts, defined hips and blonde.

Personality: focused, caring, very intelligent, charming, independent and loyal.

>Wide hips
>not a landwhale
>no Stacy personality
>no Sup Forums or Sup Forums personality
>/r9k/ personality is acceptable
That's about it

Pretty much this

12, small, cute

shy and innocent, but also playful

one of those girls who looks like she has a Pinterest covered in labradors, van camping, hot chocolate, music festivals, and sundresses but with a personality that subscribes to non of those things.

Cold to the touch, rosy white cheeks, messy hair, stiff poses, 6ft underground

a pale, blue eyed, 5'1, black haired skinny girl with small boobs and a cute butt. she needs to be an alcoholic like me and be okay with anime, furries and memes. doesnt have to play video games but is cool with me playing. and is a masochist like me. semi bitchy but in a sarcastic sense. loves me wholeheartedly and gives me all the support i could need and more. i kinda want an incest rp every once in a while too.
i can find one right anons?
feelsverybad.jpepeg

Brunette, glasses, nice hips and ass.

Loyal, intelligent, knows how/when to argue with me. Original, not afraid to be strange around me.

Ironic that the closest I can get to it is a stock photo

The girl on the left

>underweight
>non-feminine body
>low enough self esteem to pose for slutty smut shots
>not intelligent enough to pursue a career which does not involve not posing for slutty smut shots
can't say i'm too impressed with your taste, user
but hey, the world needs all kinds

but that's exactly what stock photos are for, visually conveying ideas and concepts which are too far-fetched to actually exist

My heart will go on user.

Some of us prefer illusion to despair

Well proportioned face, slim or curvy body, messy hair, mid to tall in height, smart, funny, independent, has depth

Looks: Thick thighs, big ass, wide hips, narrow waist, large tits, long, blonde hair, blue eyes.
Personality: Loyal, submissive, smart, loving, obedient

No Problem but you must be 15yo

>ideal woman
well see, there's your problem. woman are just failed men, which is why they have axe wounds instead of le benis n balls
it twas determined at a very very early stage in the fetus's life, that they'd be weak losers, so they don't grow peen, and the ebic bodies that come with testeez.
instead their failure brains get a body to match and they find solace with the fact that they get to be baby factories. as it's all their worthless whore asses are good for.
the end

24, but still what i want

who hurt you, man?

Whoa there, that sounds a little illegal

it is. still what i want, and not ashamed of it

Its to old 17 is the maximum border

>prefer illusion to despair
poetically stated, my friend
i believe i am one of these people as well

Flat head for beer. 3 feet tall. No teeth or gag reflex. Constant craving for salty pearljam. When not servicing my tiny wiener stfu cleans and waits of me. Doesn't bleed/moody 23 days month whateve (ok between pre ms ms post ms that's fucking lunar cycle). Understands rational logic and sees precedence over who she fucking intuits over a subject.

Hey fuck it isn't some Jap working on this gyndroid already? U femanazis only need sperm and a hitachi, ours is WIP.

You do realize the fetish is born female and a genetic change has to happen to turn them male, you know that right?

I bet you went in there and ate that poop

Tall, thin, small but nice tits and ass,white, brown long hair, must not be a hoe (I know, impossible)

conservative but not an idiot, knows her place, knows when to shut up, confident, kind of a snob

So a trophy wife?

lela starr ass
adriana deville pussy
long legs
ddd fake breast
jessica alba face
tan
pic related
not a bitch very submissive good sense of humor games smokes weed likes too fuck.

I love to wear the panties of my gf mom I'm not normal or ?

It's very normal, don't worry

Perfect

horse

These threads are fucking retarded, all these dudes would never settle for the woman they fantasize about if they met her in real life

The opposite of this!

My gf.

Checked

Emotional problems

Pretty much this

Doesn't even need the blond hair and blue eyes tbh.

Nice dubs btw

10/10.

Name? Age? City?

Calm and submissive but supportive and has to have an ass

No woman is calm all the time.

Im working on the willing to be strange around me part, but think I'm doing pretty good based on this.

Short hair and kind of boyish good looks. Slightly alternative but not obnoxiously Emo. Laughs at all my jokes. Feminine but also not kind of be the man when I’m feeling super depressed and shit. Pic related. My type is pretty much lebians.

Her