gowiz u there?

Raptors really gunning for that 5th seed

who gives a FUCK about pheonix

fucking kek the wizzies really are going to win the chip this year

Cavs 2bh

>losing a 21pt lead while scoring 70pts in the 1st half

Is John Wall elite?

r8 my dinner

Which NBA player's favorite restaurant is In N Out?

yes raptor's try to say otherwise but it's FAKE NEWS

All of them

first for jokic

>"""""dinosty""""" faggots
you say this like i haven't already filtered canadian flags

second for jokic

>filtering canadian flags

literally the best posters

>not filtering canadians

>what is a joke
how the fuck would I know about the dinosty if I filtered canada? brazil is next on the list. pic not related.

Hey eat a dick we don't have lowry kun it's not like Boston can beat us

THIS freakin KUK doesnt even have an NBA TEAM and basically you are fucking stupid

Is that just cheese and meat? I've wanted to order like that but my normie friends tell me I have to experience the whole thing

if your normie friend told you to jump off a building, would you do it?

this made me think

except it didn't. get ready to be defrozen in the playoffs my man.

You're so right ameribro I should order my burgers however I want because god dammit I live in the land of the free. Fuck normies!

Blazers are chokers
John Wall is trying his hardest but still shook
Warriors are worse than the Magic
Bucks and Heat battling for the 8th seed
Boogie is a fraud
Dinosty just got killed off by a basketball team named the heat and their logo looks like an asteroid that killed the dinosaurs.

the only bad canadian is that one obsessed with lebum

Get outta here mate, Ya cunt ain't welcome here

who's records are these?

52-14
51-14

warriors
spurs

Will Phoenix ever get an NBA team?

Looks like a cozy room desu

Too bad I don't know/care who your team is BECAUSE THE BRITBONGS DON'T HAVE AN NBA TEAM

go back to your cricket threads Achmed

dont worry cana-bro, america has your back on the day of the brushing.

You will respect my Rapties. Why not talk about how bad of a team celcucks are hmm?we are missing lowry while celcucks have been exposed as east trash

Westgod can fuck all our bitches
Cloppers clipped the Sixers
Nuggets are legit
Booker is even more legit
Grizzlies are free falling towards the 8th seed
Pistons on a roll

>spelled Phoenix wrong
>no news
>no schedule
ah just what ive come to expect from my suns bros

how cute is his nose tho

>american flag
>canadian team
hmmmm

nice one wong ton von vancouver. if you can support a team thousands of miles away so can i.
>inb4 i-i'm from toronto
hello gandhi

ocd tier post

if i came to brazil would you be down for a little circle jerk stuff? just some simple handies haha no homo just bro stuff

who is your team?

step your game up

Can we talk about that Jazz game?

How do you play so bad your starters get completely out played by your bench and your head coach only plays bench guys in the second half of the game?

OKC with Gibson on the floor were plus 22 and shut down all the Jazz starters.

And before someone that didn't watch the game tries and makes excuses, the Jazz were legit trying to win the game.

why the hell not bruh, we could watch a ball game shirtless cause its hot as fuck in here you know lmao...

what happened to gibson?

I'm from Oakville and I am white

(You) are a shitskin immigrant who is following teams from over 5000km away while you have your own gay euro sports

Suppose you eat your burgers with maple syrup drizzled on top don't you cuk?

Now fuck off and continue jacking it to some footie at the pub w ur mates or drink some tea or something

is anyone here even talking shooty hoops?

DAAAAMN BRUH YOU DIDNT HAF TO DO HIM LIKE THAT!!!

Alright so Westbrook just got 32 triple dubs, only 10 away from breaking the record and 16 games left in the season. If he does it, will he get the MVP a la Steph "I chucked a shit ton of memes I'm MVP now" Curry???

He played great defense and was exposing the Jazz with pick and pop jumpers.
He couldn't miss.

Then he hurt his back and had to sit out of the game early, then after Westbrook got bench in the 3rd quarter the Jazz bench went on a major run, cutting the lead from 20 to 9, and completely out played their starters completely, from every aspect.

Gibson is fine now.

might just be a bad game. as underrated as Gordon Hayward is, he isnt really a guy who can just decide to catch fire and carry his team. the Jazz dont really have that guy. they live and die mostly as a team so if most of them are playing poorly they dont have anyone to save them

twitter.com/HPbasketball/status/840706090203508736

It's absolutely historic what he's doing and it seems only real basketball experts care about it while trolls online are blinded by retardation.

Why do you still think Harden won't win one for H-town?

i hope he makes it to the finals, if he's going to try and make it to the finals, this is the year to do it. memes are dead and spurs are bleeding.

I'm from Oakville
how convenient

>I am white
gonna need hand verification

>(You) are a shitskin immigrant
british born and bred

>who is following teams from over 5000km away while you have your own gay euro sports
meanwhile the """white""" """man""" following basketball calls me a cuk, the thinking cap is truly on right now.

>Suppose you eat your burgers with maple syrup drizzled on top don't you cuk?
so this is the highest level of vancouver insults? nice.

>Now fuck off and continue jacking it to some footie at the pub w ur mates or drink some tea or something
slitting my wrists as we speak, you win this round canada. you're off the filter. for now.

Hmmm interesting the mods deleted my post despite talking about the mvp race
perhaps they were scared of the truth coming out on /nba/?
I'll post it again
Imo westbrook still has a shot at becoming mvp but he needs a really strong finish to the season *wink*
m.youtube.com/watch?v=es-tmxweFVE

cant tell which canuck this is.........

what is the respective BBIQ of each of these players?
>brandon ingram
>russell westbrook
>kawhi leonard
>devin booker
>john wall
>kyrie irving

*scientists are still trying to iure out his BBIQ, legend says he helped the aliens build the pyramids.

wb - 1000000000
kiwi - 10000
booker - 5
jwall - 10000000000000000 (trolled you into thinking he was shook)
kyrie - 0 (flat worlders have no bbiq)

Whats klows bbiq
holding back info on his wrist injury so he could sideline himself for the rest of the season to be fresh for the playoffs

Would tell you to check the exif for location but I think Sup Forums scrubs them now

>meanwhile the """white""" """man""" following basketball calls me a cuk, the thinking cap is truly on right now.
Who was one of the best PGs in NBA history and the best white man to ever play that position??
Steve Nash
A white Canadian
HMMMM guess you're not thinking enough.......

>so this is the highest level of vancouver insults? nice.
Wow amazing rebuttal
Really impressed

>slitting my wrists as we speak, you win this round canada. you're off the filter. for now.

Thanks lad
Nothing pleases me more than your dumb ass reading our posts and putting in your half pence

>scientists are still trying to iure out his BBIQ, legend says he helped the aliens build the pyramids
>comparing human BBIQ IQ to ingram's higher understanding of quantum basketball physics

>he was actually baited into posting a picture on /nba/
hit me up when you're finished being doxxed

>Who was one of the best PGs in NBA history and the best white man to ever play that position??
>Steve Nash
>A white Canadian
>HMMMM guess you're not thinking enough.......
steve nash is constantly overrated. don't even pretend he's not. no thinking required there. this is coming from someone who loves steve nash.

>Thanks lad
Nothing pleases me more than your dumb ass reading our posts and putting in your half pence
better a half pence than some half canadian dollar shit. is that even a real currency or just some monopoly money shit?

real talk the rapties are my eastern pick. over cleveland. i talk shit about canada but i love them really. go rapties. skreonk.

both of you stfu, we're trying to discuss advanced statistical BBIQ and you're both here trying to have sex, we don't need that here.

I didn't realise the Lakers had managed to so aggressively tank. They now have the second worst record in the NBA and might actually keep their pick.

I will kek if they get the 4th and are forced to convey it to the Sixers, though.

>steve nash is constantly overrated
kill yourself hes third all time in assists

What is the worst city in all USA, to be a fan of basketball and the NBA?

In places in United States. Where basketball is not very popular

Overrated

The lakers losing their pick after tanking would be hilariously funny. I wouldn't even mind philly wasting it on another injury-prone bust or center

thinking about buying a Booker jersey lads

Achorage.

Portland or sacramento

Gotta cop the black jerseys.

>implying
i lived there for a while people hoop there

no team in Anchorage.

At least in Portland, MLS (Major League Soccer) and Soccer are most popular

why do you ask costa rica? you fuck face, for MLS!? MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER?

I live in Achorage right now, the city is only 5% black and everyone either follows hockey or bandwagons the fuck out of the Seahawks.

>no team in Anchorage.
You never said it had to be a city with a team.

I only like soccer in the United States and Canada.

And besides, I'm looking for a place in the USA, where soccer is the most popular sport and where Major League Soccer (MLS) is the dominant professional sports league

>I live in Achorage right now,
u cant even spell it right its anchorage u retard dont @ me

Twin cities? No-one gives a shit, team is literally never good, they eventually get a good player through the draft who eventually leaves having done fuck all

Before Lebron it used to be Cleveland. Right now idk Denver?

i fucking hate you and steve nash soo much

>L**** spams LeDecline all year

>it's actually been Curry that's declined harder while LeBron is still a MVP candidate according to contrarians.

Hes dead
let the memer rest in pieces

Although you do not believe it, I have a little affection to the timberwolves.
Denver and Colorado have never been good at baseball or basketball.
Any problems with me just like soccer in the United States and Canada?

This!

literally no where to be found. Good riddance!

Lmao me n Stevie ran train on this kid's mom
Lil niggas still mad s m h

is costa rica the new clips for life?

hey lad im genuinely curious

why do you shitpost this everyday? do you really just want MLS cities?

>new
the Costa Rica autist has been doing this for as long as ive been on Sup Forums. when i first came here Sup Forums didnt have flags yet and his style of shitpost was still distinct. hes for sure been around for as long as flags have been on Sup Forums

I have a feeling it's a bot

there are genuine responses tho

Is Aldridge gonna die like Bosh, heard he has heart problems.

>Anglos
>white

You have the best gimmick on Sup Forums my man.

do all americans pronounce joel as jo-el or is it just a nigger thing

Next 3 games for OKC:

> Nets
> Raptors w/o Lowry
> Kings

This should be a comfy 3-0 week but you never know with OKC.

Nah. Had that shit a couple of seasons back before - will probably be out until the end of March, but no more.

First for Buckets broship.

8 seed chip incoming

>yfw Lowry comes back and chucks, techs and whines da raps into a first round exit