I have ptsd and cant fap. how do i fap again?

i have ptsd and cant fap. how do i fap again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7FFFENv6i4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep looking at that spongebob pic i came without even touching my cock

Do explain further

I have ptsd as well but doesn't affect my ability to fap. however, it can take longer to cum if your mind is preoccupied so it's best to try taking a medication to help with any anxiety or panic before hand, or try exercising prior to help relax.

when i try to fap i get the most boner killing images in my head

its been a year im dying halp

Purchase a flashlight

I've got ptsd was a cpl in the ppli CAF
And I never see my buddy ripped apart with a ied when I start to rub one out

Whoops fleshlight

this

hmm, maybe i have autism then

it sounds like you're growing a new fetish. enjoy!

Maybe try benzos for a bit man it will help if the trauma is fresh, don't worry man it gets easier. Don't listen to docs and get on anti psychotics kinda fucked me up a bit.

There was supposed to be a they in there

study mindfulness and mindfulness meditation so you can deal with your PTSD symptoms. You've got to transmute that energy op, and the only way to do that is to fully accept what happened with non-judgemental focus and awareness.

Seriously ptsd from what it depends.

dont take drugs. especially not benzos. maybe take an SSRI like zoloft for the short term, but ultimately facing it within you and not trying to numb yourself is the only way to fix it.

This.

Benzodiazepines are great when the trauma is recent I got prescribed them after I got sent home, don't get me wrong benzodiazepines will not fix it but it will take the edge off the beginning of the flashbacks and when you do go into one you won't go into holy shit mode especially if some fucking cunt startles you. Seroquel is a ssri are they only made things worse with me. I used benzodiazepines in the beginning when I was home for the first couple of weeks then I used meditation and animal therapy I prefer to stay away from medication all together escpecially when they are longer lasting and require a weening stage

that about sums it up actually

Oh and you would be surprised the wonders of weed too ;)

I have ptsd too user from Twitter let me make this conversation all about me and how I feel because I'm an attention seeking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=d7FFFENv6i4