Hot sauce thread!

Hot sauce thread!

Post sauces, recipes, whatever related to the love that is hot sauce!

the first one's sriracha- no big deal.

i like it hot...

Lmao hot ones

delicious stuff right here

So you’re looking for sauce about sauce? Or you already found the sauce and need sauce on sauce?

Mad Dog 357,the hottest shit ever made, and it's still delicious.

Wrong

piss off, bitch, can't even provide a picture of your own stash.

Where do you get your sauce?

lmao I just realized how I worded that

Just speaking facts, you triple nigger.

Hotsauce.com usually. It's expensive but they have every sauce you could imagine.

Not him but you could look for hot sauce stores around you or order off amazon

Speaking out of your ass, you non-hotsauce eating bitch.

so fucking dank

jesus this thread and then the cheese thread, my people

but what's your go to hot sauce tho?

>posting tomato sauce in a hot sauce thread

my bad. don't have this regularly but it's likely my favorite

>tomato sauce
are you some wanna be alpha bro with a complex who will only use weapons-grade peppers?
kys, tapatio and cholula are great hot sauces

mad dog is for wieners

>pussy defending his tomato sauce

>anything hotter than tomato sauce is weapons-grade

This. Fuck the other fag, reaper sqeezins was nothing, can't wait to get some of pepper x

a lot of these "sauces" have added extract to make them hotter. And legally they can't be called sauces anymore.

you are the sweaty cancerous faggot wearing a sleeveless tee shirt at a hot pepper festival bro-ing out and acting like a faggot rubbing carolina reapers on his nipples

Don't even fuck around with this sauce.

Umm...what? I just don't like tomato sauce, fucking TRIGGERED

not a hot sauce tho
also that's just gross sugary worscester

you are the acne ridden faggot dumping tomato sauce on his hotwings at buffalo wild wings

too much for this guy

andy sixx's hot and creamy dump meal

are you just in every thread ever?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
is there such a thing as hot sauce that isn't tomato based

you're a faggot

Had this brand, the one with the nigro on the front is hot as shit.

>you
kek!

Pls

Blair's Megadeath and Mad Dog 357 are both great. Megadeath seems to be somewhat hotter and has a habanero based flavor. 357 has a very complex flavor, somewhat sweet and smoky, but still crazy hot.

One time I put some tabasco on a log of Andy's shit, but I didn't taste it because I just sucked it straight down my fucking throat

My brother, same time same stuff. This is the shit, on some tacos de tripas or lengua.

This is the only hot thing in this thread, you're a bunch of pussies

Sup Forumseaners detected. Really putting the Sup Forums in beaner. Also why hasn't gook moot renamed Sup Forums to Sup Forums - beaners?

Is it fucked up to put hot sauce in coffee? I used to put a small ass amount (toothpick) of flashbang sauce in my coffee and it added a nice kick to it

This is the shit right here

Got me two bottles

>on some tacos de tripas or lengua.
what beaner food is this?

tried Blairs Death Sauce recently, (the 35k scoville one not the super crazy one) and it instantly became my favorite hot sauce.

ITT: some Mexicans try to speak english

For reference

Yeah that's pretty cool. Now show your brown hand doing anything

Wrong
There are hotter ones that this, but this is the hottest I've ever had and the burn lasts for fucking ever.

1.5 million Scoville

Weirdly the two times I bought beyond insanity they were waaay hotter than the final solution. It made no sense at all

>we've been caught, back to trap threads! - (in lawncare talk)

just finished my flashbang. im dying without it.

get on my level plebs

apparently in this thread tapatio is only for pussies, the real cool tough guys chug bottles of concentrated Da Bomb

>extract

This. 2-3mil sco.

Not extract

Just ordered mine the other day can't wait for it to be here

Lmfao thats what I was talkin about putting in my coffee. Once I coated a side of a wing with that sauce and goddamn. Instant regret. Mouth was on fire and literally had tears coming down my face. Other than that Id say I handled it like a champ

That's right. Pepper X is lab testing 3mil.

>eating while sweating and sniffling nose

yea sounds like a great meal

Ok

pussy

>garlic, onion, salt
bothering with flavors no one can possibly taste

>subhuman

Loss of consciousness? nigga please

>nigger
Don't use nigger vernacular in a mexican thread

this guy gets it

I snorted that shit one time, still managed to cum (was having intercourse with my dad and his uncle)

Who the hell trolls a hot sauce thread lmao, Im not even mad but like what do you gain?

>remembers its Sup Forums

Oh

Who's trolling? We're discussing hot sauce

Thanks for the thread bump I guess

Ya killed the thread though so whatever

I got this and haven't tried it yet I wanna fi a YouTube video of me trying it for the first time so people will troll me

This is one of my favorites. Been working on reproducing it.

How the fuck did I kill the thread if you faggots just stopped posting in it

cant find this at grocery stores in the states. gotta go to a mexican bizarre to find it. My cholo friend knows my white country ass loves spicy food so he got me a bottle. Makes valentina black taste like tapatio

Do it and post a link in other threads in the future, could be funny

Thought you were the andy shitposter lel

I agree with this user, tapatio is god tier on eggs. Cholula on the other hand is terrible.

Si papi

i live in texas. mexicans and fucking taquerias everywhere. I can say, as a card carrying master race white guy, that tapatio sucks. its like tobasco sauce. shit tier flavor and no real heat

R E A L S H I T??

Mexican cum

I agree it's not spicy at all, I like the vinegar kick. It's leagues away from being as shitty as Tabasco though.

Are you fucking retarded

I’m a fag. Bringing new toys into the bedroom is always spicy ;)