TELL ME AGAIN WHY WE SHOULDNT ACCEPT REFUGEES, POL?

TELL ME AGAIN WHY WE SHOULDNT ACCEPT REFUGEES, POL?

youtu.be/Ph7R0-znq1M

Still has a balloon. Refugees BTFO

Sure worked out for North American indians, didn't it?

Why aren't asian countries accepting refugees? What about South America? What about Israel?

Why is it only countries with a large amount of white people, that is expected to take refugees? Fuck off, we're full and have our own problems. We can't take care of our own as things are right now let alone refugees.

Fuck off ten thousand times.

what if you were a refugee

Because you cannot have open borders and a welfare state at the same time.

We'll accept women and children, sadly 80% of the "refugees" are men in their twenties looking for money and a free rape pass

I wouldn't have been born in a shit tier country

that video. man fuck having laws n sheeeiit, let em all in

I'd man the fuck the up and go fight against the people making me and my family refugees

>limited skills/education
>don't speak English
>adherents of a religion fundamentally incompatible with the West
>will most likely end up on welfare

They're already accepted in neighbouring countries. Literally all we have to do to help them is help fund the refugee camps in those countries, and it would come out much cheaper than bringing them here and giving them apartments in fucking Munich.

But some people want to use this crisis to modify Europe to their liking and pretend that the only choice is between taking them in our countries or letting them die.

I'm not and wondering about hypothetical situations is absolutely pointless.

the point is is that all these countries that are accepting refugees are getting FUCKED and no one seems to care.

>takes migrants into own home
>migrants kills cuck or molests children
>migrant sent home cuck dead
Go for it.

Is that Chichi and Goten standing in front of the rubble of their house which Goku accidentally destroyed in the last episode of DB Super?

We already have gypsies.

everyone go home stop responding too these bait threads

Fuck them.

"We", the civilized Western democracies built by white Europeans, should not accept refugees simply on the premise that we're better off, because eventually, taking in refugees means we won't be better off. Immigrants want to flood to European-crafted Western democracies because we're capable of building something they aren't, and their very presence will inevitably collapse the civilized white world. If they want to flood somewhere good and civilized, they should create it themselves, rather than bring ruin to what white people have built for themselves. I'm tired of this being a one way road where they need everything from us but we don't need anything from them.

Because fuck you that's why.
Arab Muslims are some of the worst shits on the planet and shouldn't be allowed to pollute civilized countries. And yet you westernized Brits don't realize this and you've let your government s fuck you over.

>let the very people who are known exclusively for tearing up and destroying whatever society they walk in to
>movies like slumdog millionaire even show muslims as a blind horde of savages
>Christians and Jews loathe them with a passion
>but these planned photos will change your mind
>not even women and children, just super tribal men from 18-40 year age range

i'd rather let a jew know my savings account

because if we take on all the refugees this will just reinforce the concentration of population in big cities. this will further discourage settlement in non-urban areas which will make our already big local overpopulation problem even bigger

Chichi means pussy in spanish.

Because women are afraid to go on the journey due to a high risk of rape. If their men are not able to protect their own people, how can we expect them to help or protect us?

There are 1.5 billion Muslims all over the world and the MAJORITY of them hold radical beliefs that are not compatible with our culture. YOU may happen to be the MINORITY of those Muslims who immigrated to our country and may not share such radical beliefs, however, to risk letting everyone else in just so you can feel better about yourself isn't a risk worth taking; especially when MOST Muslims hate our way of life and would love nothing more than to Islamify Europe.

The fact they hold a different world view in itself will bring conflict, as it has been proven throughout CENTURIES. Muslims cannot even find peace among themselves; what makes you think that they will find peace with totally different religious peoples and cultures?

The western culture and and the islamic culture are just 2 different worlds and if you try to mix them with eachother you will get a bad chemical reaction.

"We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe—without swords, without guns, without conquest—will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades." - Colonel Gadaffi.

Then I'd be SOL because I'm white

I'm not against the temporarily relocation of refugees from war-torn nations into safe, peaceful nations. The key word there, of course, is "temporary."

However, the world is not currently facing a refugee crisis. It is facing a crisis of migrants with absolutely no records or documentation who are exploiting both the peril of those actual endangered refugees and the western nations taking them in.

Two added thoughts: One, Hillary Clinton knows all of this very well. She literally wants to import terrorists into the US and take away our guns at the same time. Fucking hell.

Two, I don't think the two people in your picture are muslims.

Most refugees are basically toddlers.

Can't speak the language.
Cant write the language.
Cant provide for themselves.
Have no concept of societal values.
Chimp out when they dont get their own way.
Don't poo in loo.
Etc.