Night night, alt-right.

Fucking pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SM_YmUjwBck
youtube.com/watch?v=bNRP-3U6QoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the alt-right is real
Embarrassing

Left wing nazi actor gets caught. Spencer needs to hire better fake nazis.

Fucking niggers - sucker punches and/or packs of niggers.
One on one, things are different - m.youtube.com/watch?v=SM_YmUjwBck

Walk on home, boy.

shitted?

both sides deserve to get their brains blown out

Have you been to Seattle? He's lucky that's all they did to him.

Hispanics are a fucking embarresment.

dont be mad that a strong black AMERICAN man knocked out a pussy little alt-right queerfaggot and then went to fuck your wife who is also your sister, you inbred white trash pastrami looking faggot

he clearly raises his hand and says stop why didnt the niggers listen

>say it to my face, NIGGER
>nigger gets closer
>no no not that close, african american

>wh*Tes
youtube.com/watch?v=bNRP-3U6QoU
why are they such cowards?

He deserved it, he is wearing his armband on the wrong side. Fucking faggot. Probably as gay as the nigger who hit him. They all deserve to die.

did he die?

RWO.

That's a nazi. I'm not ok with someone getting punched for ideas. But I'm not a pro nazi guy.

Amen.
"SEATTLE. Our Mayors May Like Little Boys, Bit At Least We Haven't Forgotten that Nazis Need Punching."

Off topic but that's a nice shop. Did you do it yourself?

Oy vey anti-semite

Punching Nazi in the face !

>I'm not ok with someone getting punched for ideas

were the allied troops heros?

I ran with ARA in the 80s and sent a lot of boneheads to emerg. As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome to whatever ideas you want -- but the second you open your cakehole and put your bigotry out where people can see it, you're fair game. Don't put red laces in your Docs and you won't have any problems with me.

another tally for black on white crime

I think it's a set up. Dude got paid to get hit and or just dd it for a ideological cause. The band isn't even on the right arm and looks like it was just taken out of the package. I don't buy it.

No, i stole it... like a filthy nigger. God i am so ashamed...

yeah seattle is fucking hard, that's how starbucks rose up

Do people who wear swastikas actually expect to get taken seriously or are they just attention whores?

obviously staged, if this was real the nigger would have killed him.

does this still apply now that 'racism' includes micro-aggressions and cultural appropriation and other totally retarded concepts

Do people who cut just for attention?

I'm glad lefty-pol moved here instead of pol. About fucking time

I'm crusty, not some harder-core-than-thou campus radical.

>Sukka punches an asshole a whole foot shorter
>makes a quick exit, just like a boss
>lives the rest of his life as the winner he is
>mommy is so proud, daddy died a couple of years ago
>does nothing else of any significance, forgotten a few weeks after he passes away

Here is your hero, you cuck faggots.

I think the bigger evidence that you could point to is that he's visibly alone... You ever seen Nazios go anywhere by themselves? Ever?
Though I guess that could just be a troubling sign of the times. They certainly are emboldened here in the NW, and seem to think they're enfranchised and legit. NW Front parades down the streets in uniform in the 'burbs and bedroom communities.

We ought to send all them niggers to the moon. The only good nigger is a moon nigger. The can reproduce and steal all the moon rocks they want.

> the alt-right
aka people fucking around on the internet

>who is this Sup Forums

Seattle, home of meth heads ,faggots and attack helicopter gender ponys.

Tldr; fuck seattle

Good point. The timing and execution on it is fishy too. It paints a picture of a well organized org that can find and hunt down "Nazis" quick. Could of got lucky and I'm wrong about all this, but I'm still not buying it. It' just seems set up to me.

Believing in white supremacy and fighting white supremacist are not the same. You can say that guy didnt throw a punch but white supremacy has never been peaceful and never will be and leads to conversations about ethnic cleansing. Good day President Trump.

but he clearly indicated with his hand

And we'll fuck ya right back with a bang and a smile. Those faggots and HGPs all have concealed carry, even though we're an open carry state. We like Coffee, Nature, Tech, Freedom, Coffee, Guns, and Coffee. Our dislikes include California landlords, and clueless little fucks from elsewhere questioning our likes.
(The meth heads usually are the Nazis, anyway. They're old school.)

god i wish i knew who you were.

That's just fucking retarded. Plenty of people, perhaps some you know, feel like they're superior to other based off their skin alone, granted they're retarded, but they never hurt anyone in their lives. I know white supremacist that would never hurt anyone and I'm black.

Also, conversations to not automatically lead to actions, only retarded faggots think that way. Fucking retards.

Andrew Nellis. Windsor, Ontario. These days I'm the caretaker at the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts. Look me up on Wikipedia if you want to know how I spend my time. I ain't hiding, Cletus. I'm a 15 minute drive from downtown Detroit any old time you feel lie your balls are big and hairy enough.

Pic related: me.

even if this isn't staged, imagine how fucking ass backwards the logic is here.
>Be racist white neonazi
>hate blacks, all niggers are scum, mexispics are subhuman
>wear swastika armband with pride
>sitting on train
>some cuck takes a picture of me and posts shit online
>approached by wild nigger
>starts arguing
>adopt defensive pose, speak my mind
>Nigger reacts by sucker-punching me and running away before I can recover.
>Boy, sure convinced me that my opinions about niggers were incorrect.

These fucking shitwads are what create genuine white supremacists.

You won't do shit faggot. I live in Wa. I know exactly what a fucked up little boy loving, shitty ass traffic, whiny, worthless ass, heiron addicted place the emerald (sucks cock 24/7) fucking city is.

(((You)))

Ohoho you're close to my hometown.
Would be fun to sit down with you for a beer and then glass you like the cheeky little shitbag you are.

I SO wish would happen to me. Holy shit I would sue this fucking nigger into the stratosphere. His great-great-grandchildren would be paying psychological damages to mine.

... are you actually implying that they posses logic? (pro-tip, while my skin is black, my mind is white.)
\/
'`
'

gets called a nigger, then proceeds to act like a fucking nigger. god damn its true.
im pretty sure that your rights end where my face begins. fucking commie.
just another tally for.... black crime.... literally its everywhere
got eeem
nobody creates them except the fucking commies like antifa and other shitty sjw movements. literally they are calling everyone a nazi, everyone is like fuck you im not go fuck yourself, and some are like "sure i can be a nazi because youre such an entitled prick"
a million times this

Oh shit homie! It's me, Barack. You can check out my wiki too. This nigga ain't hiding either.

pic related, it's me ya'll.

>omg imma sue you!
This is literally the most white thing you can possibly do to defend your racist ass.

>
>I'm black
At this point so many people claim to be black, so post pics of gtfo

Yeah, that's what I thought. Well, if you ever develop the sack, you know where to find me. Funny thing, I stand behind every fucking word I've ever said and out myself without the slightest fucking fear while you hide behind a wall of piss bottles in your mom's basement with your big, manly Nazi boner. Wonder why that is, Cletus.

He's so obviously white, you're all retarded

Yeah, talking to hitler from 1932 to 1939 and telling him that his aggressive expansion and militarization was bad and giving him the wag of the finger really did wonders!

if you are wearing a swastika armband you are either a nazi or someone trying to be edgy, both are pathetic...

I really do not care what you think. I can't be fucked. I'll do me. I know what I know.

Indeed the traffic sucks, and we've got better things to do, frankly. Besides, we can't drink coffee in our cars anymore, of course we're cranky. Maybe even whiny.
As to the dicking of the boys, the bad nasty mayor is gone. The rest of us dick or don't dick whoever we want, with mutual consent. Like adults. Noisy, horny adults. At all hours. With the windows open...

Lmao are you that white kid who always goes around to comment sections on YouTube and claims "I'm black but I like this" just so you can justify racism?
Grow the fuck up and learn how to actually maturely handle this topic.

Heroin, not meth. That's our drug of choice.

Nigga really walked up with a Nazi symbol and said lets talk this out.

Thats not me by the way.
Im not even american.

me irl

(yeah, the transplants don't get that meth is mostly a peninsula/suburbia thing.)

it's not too late for you anojb

user*
Christ

yeah but in this instance the proletariats are acting like fucking fascists. Bourgeoisie > Fascists

wearing that band is distasteful, but no one deserves to be beaten because of their clothes, no matter what they stand for. having a hateful/idiotic ideology should be countered with arguments and facts, not fists...

>Fukin fasis
kill yourself and take your buzzwords with you faggot

So much this

Yep.
I guess a woman in a skirt deserves to be raped because it offended the muslim.

>Triggered by buzzwords
You're the problem, fucking queerbait

Hahahahahaha honestly fuck you you're a cuck if you're gonna let someone wearing a swastika talk shit and not punch him, esp if you know you can take him.

Are you like 15?

((()))

You must be a fantastic and productive member of society.

Sure, in a sane era, with sane people. This ain't a sane era; and you can't "reason" with Nazis, or other identity whackjobs. You can ignore them, or you can confront them. There is no reasonable middle ground.

You mean that distracted driving law? That doesn't mean you can't drink coffee and drive. If it did I would have already been on my 3rd strike and serving life.
I will admit not everyone in this state is a self centered non driving asshole, I have met some alrite people.
But this place is really fucked up at times.

unless he attacks me, i wont attack him.
i dont think its worth the assault charges and possible jail time.

fitting

>Left wing nazi actor gets caught. Spencer needs to hire better fake nazis.

I never understood why so many people believe that these are all actors. Why is it so hard to believe that some people are just retarded?

He recognized the violence shown from both sides if you actually hear the quote. Nothing about their argument or what they stood for. You can't just throw around the whole "both sides" part of the quote and insert it into whatever context fits your opinion of him. Not defending the white nationalists but I think it's wrong to show so much support for the side that showed up armed and ready (yes some conservatives did too) to assault people who were legally doing nothing wrong.

>this is how the left really sees themselves

Why do these threads always have an abnormal poster to reply ratio? Don't worry antifa you're getting easier to spot by the day.

Fake. If that were the real left, the flag would be on fire.

i would say that this is true even for the opposing side. i dont stick to one block and think that what ever you want to say, no matter how awfull, you should be able to as long as it doesnt resort to violence.

>Nazi's
>right
Pick one

That's fine. We outnumber your autism 10 to 1. You'll lose another civil war with your mediocre genetics.

They marched right along side those Nazi's with no qualms until ANTIFA showed up. Funny how that works you fucking retards.

Idiot Amerifat detected. Left and right originated with the seating the post-Revolutionary French parliament, with those seated on the right supporting the State and those on the left opposing it. Naziism and fascism in general are DEFINED by support for the State being the highest ideal.

Moron.

And neither should be battered by a nigger.

Get out of here with that political bullshit... Nobody wants you here. Go to/pol