Do you think pc is better than mac

Do you think pc is better than mac

better at what?

Go eat a fart if you on mac nigga

they are both equal

never really used a mac outside of an apple store, so i don't know. pc has been great, though. especially gaming growing up.

Depends on what you use your computer for.

at being a compy

Op here, suck my dick no they ain't nigga

Not objectively, but I prefer it.

macs are pretty good paperweights to be fair

you right

macs are sweet they're just over priced as fuck. they also dont suit my needs. they're for simple people. i like my debian

Mac OS is generally better than windows.

iToddlers everywhere

Should I crap my pants to get out of work?

Pc for game variety.
Mac for stable media editing.
Linux for broke niggers who just want internet access.
/Thread

Care to weigh in on that, bud?

ive used mac OS for awhile its not an OS for a techy guy. windows is kinda fucked yeah. linux is the way to go if you're into it

Which is the best OS to masturbate to?

like i stated above, i use Debian 9. ive been using debian for quite a few years, i also use windows on another pc. debian is the shit, so stable/smooth. always fast

I heard smooth and fast, sounds sexual enough for me

Operating Systems:
Windows: games
Linux: dev
OSX: ???

Hardware:
PC: idiots, experts
Mac: wannabes

/thread

Let's circle back to the shitting question, yay or nay?

linux is great for gaming these days. ive been getting games to work one by one lol. if you really wanna game with linux theres whole OS's for gaming that will run windows games.

I took your advice, I'm going to go change my pants

yes

Mac is for old people, simple, "unhackable" over priced. Although okay I guess if your a photographer.

Linux is for hard asses who think using it makes them seem smarter. It's the 21st century if I wanted to write lines of code to access shit, I'd neck myself.

Windows is best, you can do just about everything a mac can AND play games. Forced updates are annoying and if you do dumb shit there's a lot of telemetry built in the OS. However the UI is just so good.

>Do you think pc is better than mac

Windows 10 is not bad. I still prefer Mac OS X 10.6.8 -- not the new post-Steve OS versions. I wish Adobe would support Illustrator and Photoshop on Linux.

OSX: often lacking really basic shit like resizing windows from the left until a year ago, getting bitched out for asking if maybe apple should add that feature, then dealing with the fanboys fanfaring when it's added.
Fuck the whole apple ecosystem; being POSIXey is literally the only redeeming feature.

Tell me more.

I also forgot apple fans are shitty and always in your face about how good their apple products are. When they themselves don't utilize the few advantages Macs actually have on PC.

this, I stopped using apple products altogether because I didn't want to associate with those faggots anymore.

>try to alter individual volume for steam or something
>no such setting
>go to the apple people forums
>ask if it's possible
>fanboys: Why should that be possible?
>fanboys: This isn't windows you know?
>fanboys: Every app will have volume settings anyway
>fanboys: You don't need that feature
> i need that feature, would like some things quieter
>fanboys: You don't, nobody does, go away, apple is lovely
>some things, steam for example don't let yo...
>fanboys: you go now, you're not one of us.
>MFW I have to pay for a fucking program to do this.

>It's the 21st century if I wanted to write lines of code to access shit, I'd neck myself.

Bro, it's the 21st century. If you AREN'T writing lines of code to do shit you're gonna be necking yourself real soon.

Macs look nice but really why the fuck would i pay over a grand for a new mac when i can build my own and use whatever os i want on it? Apples a shitty brand that exploits people desire to fit in with products most people cant really afford. The company died with jobs and even he did the same shit but at least there was some innovation, even if it was all stole off others. I mean removing the headphone jack and introducing a new accessory instead? New iphone for a grand? Like fucking hell really

Grew up with mac and use it for work. Pc for games though

If you're installing an entire OS for games just use Windows jesus.

Since we're here I'd also like to know where the "individualism" and "cool guy" theme mac and iPhone have, when they have the most mundane appearance and the only thing that separates you from the other guy with the iPhone is the color and case.

I honestly see no sense of individualism in any of the products and I know mac is really famous for that one commercial where the lady throws the hammer at the brain washing screen to break away from society.

I think each computer is good, as long as it does whatever use you intend it to.

Depends on who's using it

PC

"Think different"

People want the same brand of individualism as their friends. It's really just a case of a company packaging conformity and rebranding it as individualism. Nobody thinks twice because people are idiots.

Or rather, people don't know what they want.

I like kde neon personally it looks so nice and the little useability fetures the devs put in seal the deal for me

your oven version isn't compatible with these ingredients

I kek'd

I still like my Atari 800.

Macs are designed for people too stupid to maintain a computer on their own without having their hand held by a corporation. They're also popular among disgusting faggots. PC is better.

>Mac for stable media editing.
Someone is pretending to know what they're talking about.

PCs are better in terms of performance, macs are better for aesthetic.

macs have the sexy
pcs have the functionality

I'm not the guy who posted that but I edit shit on my Imac, nigga
> 27" screen
> More vibrant closer to print colours
> Stable (If you add more ram biggest downside to mac why did this come with 4gigs of ram, I'm at 20 and it's solid tho)
> Easier interface, pc gets a little jittery
> Adobe suite is designed for mac, no shit it works better on it
> Macs run games that don't have a lot of graphics better than pc, my mac runs league of legends better than any of my friends pcs and I game better because I can judge differences better with the bigger screen
> Easy to use, I used to be a pc guy and stopped at windows 7, I tried to use a pc with the new windows shit, da fuck happened
> Inverted scroll, cause it's fun to watch your pc friends rage quit when they touch your computer

Graphic Design-wise, it's superior to pc, no doubt

Was your intention to prove you're clueless and retarded? Thanks for prefacing your post with the anime girl image. Really let everyone know that you're a manchild with no clue. Leave talking about technology to real adults, Sup Forumsutist.

LUL
Typical pc user, thinks autistically screeching makes his system the winner

Cheaper and better at everything. I built my pc and it is dual boot with OSX and it was far cheaper than if I had bought it new from a retarded mac store. Troubleshooting windows is far easier.

>posted from my iPhaggot device

>Graphic Design-wise, it's superior to pc, no doubt
Go say that shit on Sup Forums and get educated as to why he thinks you're dumb