Fat fuck thread round 3?

Fat fuck thread round 3?
Past two have been more successful than I thought. Again if your a fat fuck get in here and show off.

Tonight I already drank 6000 calories worth of heavy cream and milk mixed with peanut butter and cake mix. A little tooooo rich. But cake mix and milk is something that just today I discovered is fucking delicious it's like thinner cake batter. Anyway now I'm about to mix half a tub of meat head powder max gainer stuff with some more another quart of heavy cream and milk. Saving my peanut butter as I found a dollar version of jiffy with 750 cal per package. Picked up 5. Got more milk as well. Only thing that was difficult was buying mass gainer with a cute blond cashier when you weigh 330 lbs of mostly fat. Seems awkward but I think she had seen this whole deal before so cool. All together I'll be chugging down at least 10000 calories of protein carbs and fat. Alot of fat. Technically it'll be a full gallon total. Shit i really am a fat ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3cjlTT24ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

show us your butt

Why do you want to die by 40?

Just fuck off.

Because living past that as a gross (to me) skinny bone man with no strength and no soft belly pillow for whoever wants it seems like a major fuck that. I just stopped wanting to smoke cigs out of nowhere (just stopped wanting them) solid foods are annoying to me (lately they make me nauseous and I have lost all love for solid food. It's just a reminder of the things that have been ruined for me over the years. When I lost 130 pound and weighed 170 I was a basement goblin looking pervert that still had a tiny dick but not so tiny it was a novelty. With another 50 or 100 lbs it becomes a game of find the lost phallic treasure that sank into the sea of fat long ago. At least now I'm more like a really fat Shrek than skeletors weeboo cousin that won't move out. Also Im just really attracted by fatties and that includes me. Plus I really really really really really REALLY FUCKING lOVE MILK!!!!!

Yeah gonna do that after a bowl and a batch of whatever the fuck this is gonna taste like. Then get some sleep because the 3 days I haven't slept is making me start to hallucinate

show your butt you fuck

mr ryan says hey

Milk is for babies. Not fat dudes

whatever floats your boat brother, just dont bitch about paying for two seats on a delta airline

Oh dude.. please, don't.
It might sound okay now but you will suffer a lot... it's not just getting fat, your whole body is going to deteriorate.

I wouldn't get on a plane again if they paid me. God that was awful
Outside can't really flash the neighborhood right now.
I like da booby not da booty.
But have a pic that will probably make you wat while you wait

No it wont. It will multiply

Can't anymore than it already did. Only time I felt even the slightest bit healthy was fat. Skinny had me sleeping most of the day and some things some things pissing on the floor some thing some things tried to freeze myself some things gay transexual black man lady with no boobs but a vag tried to take my virginity end of things i almost burned down a Walmart. Take out of that what you will.

And my body actually got sores, acne, lost hair, became unable to boner and I know losing weight and getting fit doesn't make you hot. Sometimes it just makes you and even uglier skinny. I'd post my face and body on the internet any day now but back then their might be one picture from when after I put back on 59 lbs but less that that weight. Fuck me imagine oh wait I had a YouTube back then. A video of me in flannel wearing a dog collar and tin foil hat while being lolsorandom. Good God I hate that me. But we all went through that phase....right?????......right?.........please?

Plus the only compliment I ever got from girls was my big man boobs were hot. Did not ever expect that. Like 4 chicks have had to "just touch em a bit"

Pic related.

Huh - your life is sad. DGAF
> next

What is the point of the mass gainer?

My goodness.

>Tonight I already drank 6000 calories worth of heavy cream and milk mixed with peanut butter and cake mix. A little tooooo rich. But cake mix and milk is something that just today I discovered is fucking delicious it's like thinner cake batter.

Good boy, bear. I bet that tasted amazing

lol where the fuck is you dick?

Mate where's yer ween?

Good you really shouldn't give a fuck. It's a waste of time. I'm not some delusional amorphous blob that groans "ughhhh. Fat...*pant*...people can be just *pant pant wheez* as healthy as skinny *blubaubalubaubalubAhhhh* people it's what you *pant pant* eat that matters *take a half pound bite out of a 2 foot long log of cheese.*
It's unhealthy I don't give a fuck. Ugly? I'm really holding out for a girl that wants me as fat as whatever but oh well alot of nice fat loving gays and bis I'd love to be with too. Not gonna pretend a 700 lb human marshmallow man is gonna be healthy but a guy can keep a piece of wood rather than a bar of gold if he likes wood or the wood has personal value. People are people. People are weird. Weird people are we. Like none of us arent guilty of wearing your sisters panties and cumming in them. I don't want to know if you put them back please God no. Someone here probably finds feet attractive for fuck I will never know. Hell anal is the most bizzare terrifying and disgusting thing I could think of. Poo comes from there I dont want to have to pressure wash my dick with bleach after. You can't wash that off nuh uhn not with just water. Only soap can kill that shit. And soap and penises do not have the best of a relationship. Anyway everyone likes what they like and someone is gonna find one or more of those things repulsive and in poor taste. Somewhere out there right now there's black guy Bei g whipped and ridden by a Chinese guy in a KKK outfit. Somewhere out there theirs a blond gay Hitler fucking an Anne Frank look alike inside a makeshift gas chamber dungeon. And somewhere out there right now is a guy is fucking a goat. Probably because his whole culture judges him if they find out he just wants to chop off his dick and get railed by a Donald Trump look alike.

I'm moving away from most solid foods. They had like 30 different ones of all brands and types. No clue what the fuck they were but the store was closing in 5 minutes so I grabbed the one that had a 1000+ on it and said fuck it don't got time. It's for body builders or these days I guess alot of puerto Ricans use them cause I guess crazy abs and perfect muscle tone and size is a thing. This was a friend that Got something similar. No he did this take it to fight in gangs or in prison. He just wanted to always school the fuck out of his friends in basketball and thought the 50$ bag of powder would help. Sorta did but I'm in it for the carbs and protein. I usually never ate until I got home from work but one meal a day at night is super not healthy so instead I said fuck it's like Carnation instant kickass bring it to work in a bottle edition. just seems better than the mc Donald's and 2$ for 6 burritos I've been eating. Got a admit this is better than z grade foodstuffs like frozen tina's burritos and a mc chickens and fries that were made fresh 6 hours ago

I'm in love with you, as it is

>trying to explain yourself this hard

It's in there. Tbh not completely hidden unless I shift my balls a little. Would love for it to be buried totally.

Any other fatties here? Come on show some skin. Tummy or gtfo

Dam that’s pretty hot.

If my girlfriend was okay with it I’d love to let you spend a night fucking her. Such a big fetish of mine.

Actually just lost my laptop and I'm used to huge posts. Why not explain. I'm fat it's bad who cares? Let's post more fatties .

Why would you want it further buried?

Why not? I can rub one out like a chick. Just strap on some boxer briefs and rub away at what is now Essencialy a man clit

OP you are on fire. You are doing the great lord snacks work here by cleaning out the retard normies of Sup Forums.

I salute you.

I dream of tricking my wife into something like this.
She'd be so disgusted it'd be awesome

Thank you good sir. God snacks was great......fuck this place sucks now. I haven't seen a Dawww thread since fuck like 8 years? I always leave and come back first at 14 left came back left came back now I'm 25 and Andy shixx threads and that chick from Skyrim the tv series that looks like an ogre had sex with a caveman. Fuck

bro I came here at 14 and am 24 right now!! september 2007 fag here. i'll never forget because i was in grade 9 and i went to a friends house after my towns september annual fair and they showed me Sup Forums and i fell in love ever since. taken a few breaks but always come back harder than before. FUCK m8

Guy that showed it to me was the truest of Sup Forumstards. Just the perfect embodiment of old Sup Forums

Here is ass pic

"mental illness"

Drinking down the second gallon jug of 6000 calories now.

God your underbelly is awesome

go vegan

>This would be my actual choice for super power. Just strange and original enough to be decent

Begone vegan scum I wish to feast on the flesh of man. And probably chicken too.
>Was the first chicken dinner a chicken or a dinosaur?
Was first KFC T-Rex?

People like you used to belong at circuses at mental institutions.

Hey. Fat fuck tip man is back. Here's a new pic for ya. How's it going this lovely night?

Bed time tired but finished off a grand total calorie count for the day of 13,000 calories. Includes a whole gallon of heavy cream

One more for the road and good night fatties and people who hate fatties

how come you where on anti psychotics?

Fuck. It's hard to reach around all this. I actually drank enough to almost block my own cock

Tried to kill myself

Why do you post all this?
Does it turn you on to be humiliated?

If you had a full beard, instead of shaving off your moustache, put some effort in those areas between your legs and maybe change your haircut, you'd actually look quite hot for a fat man. at least the gay bear community would like you a lot.

jesus christ have some shame like the rest of us fat fucks who don't show your innies on the internet

this is actually the worst thing about being fat, I am 6.5" when hard and have had a fulfilling sex life since I was 15 (I keep finding women who like fat men) but when I am flaccid my penis is non-existent just like this guy

That's very kind of you to say.

whywhywhywhywhy

>women who like fat men
I'm pretty sure that's a meme.

it's not a meme, it's just rare. It's more common among submissive women, actually, since it's easy for me to manhandle the fuck out of a girl when I'm literally three times her weight.

I fucked a girl in high school who was 5'0 and 95 pounds. I was 6'0 and 330. Super submissive. The size difference in my relationships sort of mandates that I be in control in bed. Fortunately I'm not sedentary (I just eat too fucking much) so I can actually have rough sex without dying.

>Bacon up that sausage, boy

i am fat and disgusted. why the fuck is your dick so small? do you have like a micropenis or something?

also this is actually fucking disgusting.

Need more like this.

Nothing a good old ButterBar can't fixed

Those weren't compliments you idiot, they were laughing at you for having bigger boobs.

new fatty here

Fuck off randy

>fucking a goat it's not really disgusting
> but does not like anal "cause poop comes out from there"

If you're already a faggot you should really try to clean up your ass and ask a guy to fuck you.

Sincerely, once you have relaxed it actually feels good. But you have to be clean and trust the person, otherwise it will feel uncomfortable

Im currently 5 ft 6 150 pounds but i feel like your weight. 6 months ago, i used to be 200 pounds and almost looked like you but alot was muscle fortunately.

Finally getting my life back on track, realising that being fat drastically increases risk of diseases. But my main motivation was that most women do not like fat men, as it is percieved as unappealing and feels horrible. Getting tired from walking upstairs.

I usually just eat 3 meals a day with healthier natural foods like quinoa, nuts, eggs, brown rice and chicken and other variaties and fruit. I think deep down you dont want to look like that, all you need to do is make lifestyle changes a game. I use samsung health and poke go for example and this motivates me, like i currently have 26000 steps as best.

Give it a try, have an apple, go for a 2km walk and you will feel better with increased energy and be who you want to be. Dont let the bullies win, 1 year from now you could be with some bitches having a threesome or a marathon... you will feel you have done something meaningful.

Fair play though, i still have a good year myself to get a muscular body and get rid of the 10 pound of fat still on stomach.

Second this as a woman

tips for gaining weight?

empty calories with every meal. drinking calories is easy to get the total of the daily intake up

hot fuck!

ITT: 13 year olds are successfully trolled by being too stupid to catch on that someone blatantly talking about eating cake mix and milk is blatant

Wrong. Not Randy.

I want to get heavier, not slimmer. Kek

Welcome. Very nice

Any hairngross23 fans here?

youtube.com/watch?v=x3cjlTT24ks

I am 5'6'' too, I was up to almost 150 a few months ago. I am down to around 130 now, I am aiming for 120-125 eventually, but I am not fully committed at the moment.

i guess since others posted their soft cocks i should too

Moar

Am I considered a fatty

hard, foreskin covering front view

The things i would do to that foreskin with my tongue

Ew. Your comment made me gag

yes. but at least you dont have horrible stretch marks like I do so you can look human if you really wanted to.

I'm 189 lbs by the way and yeah I guess lol

pulled back

You're gonna have stretch marks btw, also try whole milk.

moar, I feel better about my self now

What? I like slipping my tongue under forekin

Ohhh yeah. Nice.

das wat

*more stretch marks

ayy its you again
i was the titties a couple days ago

I'd suck you off real good!
where are you?
kik: cocksucker_yummy

Messaged you

what the fuck lol, I ate/Metabolized myself up to 180 pounds of chub and some bulk and felt like a fat piece of shit but looking at you it sure made my week.