Album of the year, Sup Forums?

album of the year, Sup Forums?

fuck yeah, gonna be going to camp flog gnaw this year

Yeah, somehow. It's been stuck in my head since its come out.

No

i know, right? it's oddly mesmerizing in a really good way

see you there, mate

This.

what is aoty then, user?

no

*blocks your path*

Random noises and words from it pop into my head all day, usually at work, and while i like this album a lot, i don't want to get sick of it. And when i get out I need to listen to said song, and end up listening to the whole album. I need this to stop before I listen too much.

i do the same, but the album is so soothing and catchy i almost can't help myself from listening to it.

op didn't say worst album of the year, bud

good taste, my guy

you dont honestly listen to that, do you?

he's memein

Completely agree, just don't want to get sick of it too fast, but i can't control myself. Honestly real happy for him, didn't expect this.

more like this

i've always been a big fan of Tyler's work (with the exception of cherry bomb) and to see this kinda maturity out of him is really cool. seriously anticipating what kind of content he'll produce after this

I hear you, it sounds like a meme but honestly following him for all these years through albums, singles, loiter squad, music videos and all that i felt connected. Its like watching a friend grow up as dumb as it sounds, but i don't feel this way about other artists. Hopefully he stays on sight and doesnt let down on the next one, because he's not the most consistent, but I'll keep the faith.

close second for me

Not album of the year, but a good 9/10.

no dude, i get it
i remember following him since Goblin and seeing him grow as an artist. i think it really helped that im around the same age as him, so it is kinda like i grew up with him. its great to see him realize himself and produce really quality content. im pretty sure he's gonna be the only one from OFWGKTA to make it huge

hello rêddit!

All yall are wrong

not even close

He will need to follow up with another good, consistent album. Also i think if earl finds his sound/himself it would be possible because the talents there, he just needs to put it in one place. Also if you don't can't Frank, he's definitely pretty big in the scene already.

Its this

i didnt say Frank because he doesn't really do too much if that makes sense. he definitely has the talent but doesn't or hasn't put out too much for some reason. Earl is finding himself but i don't think it'll have the same impact Ty;er's realization had

WRONG

thats a good ass album tho

fuck yes, this and brockhamptons saturation

this album is mediocre as fuck pitchfork is absolutely correct on this album

what happened to this board

summer

You have to be 18 and over to be here user

came and went

A fever dream by everything everything

Fuck yea

haven't heard this yet but damn that cover is cool

Everything else > hip hop/rap

yeah its gotta be this one

I was blown away by it and it keeps growing on me

honestly has potential to be aotd for me

serious candidate
probably #1
0/8
contender
ehh, sorta faded away
too hit/miss
serious contender
this is a cool cover

Y'all know this is just my opinion, right?

Ahem no

it's still CALALARVOB

I think the new Milo album will be better.
Listened to it once and didn't dislike it but I also can't remember any of it. Probably will give it another few listens soon.
I have reasonably high hopes for this based solely on the cover

wait this piece of shit came out this year? thought it came in 2016 or so

can anyone explain to me why they didn't like cherry bomb? i gotta say i liked it. not as much as flowerboy but it was okay and i probably liked it more than his albums before that.

NOT EVEN HIP HOP AOTY AND SATURATION II IS OUT IN SIX DAYS

Top 10 of 2017 so far:

1. King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Flying Microtonal Banana
2. Mount Eerie - A Crow Looked at Me
3. Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.
4. King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Murder of the Universe
5. Timber Timbre - Sincerely, Future Pollution
6. Slowdive - Slowdive
7. Fleet Foxes - Crack-Up
8. Vince Staples - Big Fish Theory
9. Shabazz Palaces - Quazarz vs. The Jealous Machines
10. Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - The French Press

def. somewhere in the 11-20 range
only heard once, good shit, needs more listens
lol
i'm about to listen to this for the first time, high expectations for sure
one of the worst albums of the year
i forgot this happened
def. somewhere in the 11-20 range
>I think the new Milo album will be better.
it's really good
not a single track that i checked out from this stuck with me. goddamn are fantano's tastes boring.

This did not disappoint holy shit. I was ready to give up on them after microtonal banana and murder of the universe but this scratched the itch I've had since hearing Paper Mache Dream balloon

name?

ahahaha, no.

Does this count?

Brand New - Science Fiction

lol

Mr. Snrub came through with 'My money plot.' A narrative album venturing through his plot to acquire the money gained from the power plant fine, back into his own pocket through the power of disguise.

Marshal Smithers is a key feature.