Secrets thread

Secrets thread
we all got them
ill start
uhh i fucked my best friends girlfriend at a party and blackmailed her with some nudes i took not to tell him

very similar situation here, my cars mom tried to friend me in the back of her fonger

I tried to masturbate with silly putty once and got it stuck in my pubes

honestly, same man.

Haha

I saw my friend fuck my mom

I want to fuck my sister-in-law; I have no idea why, she's a fat, trashy skank, and my wife is VASTLY more attractive and a better person in every way...still, I fantasize about my SIL almost every night...

wat

Yep. Had a house party and we all got fucked up so a few people stood over and saw it go down.

I'm off my meds and schizophrenic. Probably gonna an hero. Almost nobody in my life knows either of these things.

probably a dumb question
but whats it like being schizophrenic? were you like born it or is it something that comes later?

Guys that blackmail chicks are fags.

i killed a man... WITH THIS THUMB

It usually sets in when someone's 18-20, but I'm one of the rare childhood schizophrenics.
It's a combination of hallucinations, delusions, and bad vibes.
I often have long-lasting and very detailed delusions, like that I exist in a simulation run by aliens and am the only real consciousness, and must appease them to get into the afterlife. They're very real and terrifying.
The hallucinations are indistinguishable from reality. I've ruined a lot of relationships thinking people are talking shit about me when it's just the voices. Also have shadow people and insects follow me but those are easier to distinguish.
Horrible paranoia, feelings of everything falling apart, not sure if I'm awake or dreaming sometimes.

And the worst part is that I spend most of my time immersed in the delusions, not taking my meds because deep down I don't understand that there's something wrong with me. Indistinguishable from reality. You don't know you're crazy until you end up in a psych ward, like I did at 13 after running from monsters.

oh well that seems pretty horrible, yea
well for what its worth, sorry man.

I once pissed on a kid in a fast food restaurant. He forgot to lock the door and I had my eyes closed cause the pressure was building up and he screamed as I started to piss on him. I opened my eyes and share my self and the kid exploded the bowl with diarrhoea. Mfw he told his mum I tried molesting him

I basically raped one of my exs, and forced her to drink my cum before refusing to talk to her. She tried spreading the word, but she was fairly known for being rather... Crazy, so no one believed her. I turned her story against her, then stole her entire friend-group.

Did you rob the second largest bank in France using only a ballpoint pen?

If you're still curious, I recommend watching Shutter Island. Great movie and pretty close to reality. I watch it often to force myself to stay lucid and remember that I'm sick.
Also, thanks. I'm doing my best to keep my job and not kill myself but it's so fucking hard.

thats a hell of a fucking miss user

Nice

Where to watch this movie?

Thank you.

netflix has iit i think

Google 123movies and search on there

kill yourself

No thanks, I'm good.

pretty please with a cherry on top?

Nah, mate.

I "sort of" had sex with a real life loli. It was legal though...sort of...

seriously, try yoga. It forces you to occupy your mind with just focusing on your breathing and motion of your body. When you're doing it, it may give you some reprieve from the voices and visions.

Thanks, I'll look into it.
Meditation is one of the only things that helps me so yoga might be nice.

story?

I lurk way more then I post

I was baby sitting my step niece who was 11. I was 14 at the time. Tucked her into bed and went to bed myself. 10 min later shes crying she doesnt want to sleep by herself and wants to sleep with me. i say fine but to keep it a secret. Maybe 3 hours later I wake up with her cuddled up to me and her leg wrapped around my huge boner. Couldnt resist. Started playing with her. Turns out she was fake sleeping and didnt mind it at all. Was curious about my dick too. Experimented pretty much all night. Didnt go all the way but we ended up completely naked sucking each other off and masturbating eachother. At that age we thought that was sex. so hats the "sort of" part.

Im writing a book about someone in a similar situation. Anything else you could tell me. I dont have too much knowledge on the subject

As shitty a hand you were dealt, don't kill yourself man because it's all you've got so just try to make the best of it
Death comes to everyone eventually why rush it things could change

I masturbate to my old best friend who od'd on heroin 3 years ago. She did a shoot with my girlfriend at the time. FeelsRealBadMan

I'm black and mixed at that and I work for my money and I dob't back with female I teach bitches about the real shit about life how hard men have they then go on to work hard so no one can claim they ain't shit. You I have a feeling can't claim that you gender has been given easy street for the lastb3 years and has done nothing with it except for a small few with brains pick up your pink mic you stutterrd at the end

I believe a soul dictates how the brain behaves, a broken or damaged soul will lead to chemical imbalance, an old soul will lead to a person being great and kind, a new soul is learning. Everything with a brain has a soul. So single cell organisms don't have souls or things like trees. But bugs and spiders have souls. But not like larger animals. Souls have size limits you cannot go too small or too big but a soul can get stuck in another species (however rare)

What else do you want to know? Want me to explain anything better or in more details? I'm trying to give a broad answer here to just give a better idea on what I believe.

I believe this because while the brain is just a group of cells floating in a calcium bowel.

Man can you re type that out so ii t doesnt sound so nigger? Nigger.

Not op but its hard to imagine things changing when youre too paranoid to do anything differently

I am pretty sure you stuttered the whole damn thing. Not just the end. :O

Fuck i caught part of your nigger typing... fml

You need more Jesus.

When i was about 21 I got super trashed one night and walked to the nearby liquor store to buy more beer. I was shitfaced falling over and the clerk was like "hey man, you're fucked up. I get off in a few I can give you a ride." I said ok. I knew him pretty well from buying beer at the store every weekend so it was no big deal when he wanted to check my pad out. I dont know how it happened but he got his dick in me, bent over the bed, getting fucked. It pretty bad but he was nice about. I know he wanted to pound it but he was being a gentlemen. It was my first and only time. I'm a straight guy whos always had hot girlfriends 9/10's easy. I've never so much as whispered this to anyone. I never went back to that store, moved and never saw him again.

I really want to fuck my MiL, since she moved in with us after divorcing her shit head husband. She hasnt had any dick for 4 years and is trying to get nack into the dating pool, but woth no luck.
Like i just want to fuck her brains out once to show her a good time and move on.

Sorry not into beaners

The med make you even more crazy user. Find a dark room and chill till the voices go away.

There's actually nothing wrong with you. Those things you see and hear are real. You're just sensitive to the parallel dimension. Seek spiritual help to close this door.

half of my male neighbors are murderers and sometimes i hang out with people who have done messed up shit, one guy has old flip phone videos of himself decapitating and torturing tied up people, it's no secret here, the secret is when i travel to the US to visit family and most of my american neighbors (white and black middle class suburbs) think i'm a chill and kind person who doesn't bother nobody, which i really am, but it's more of a burden of hiding the fact that i'm acquainted with cartel freaks.

I post on Craigslist trying to hook up with random guys but always puss out

BUILD THE WALL!

My world is an intricately-personalized hell. Community service is probably the only reason I haven't killed myself -- I still feel that I might be able to make some kind of difference.

Idk what it's like to be normal so I wouldn't be much help.
Reading the symptoms and some examples of people's hallucinations and delusions might help.

The covers of my bed are my best friend. You're right about the meds, too.
What sucks is when I have shit to do so I'm often just doing problem sets with reality kind of swimming apart.

I see you know what it's like to be delusional. :^)

i'm not involved in that shit, i just live in a rural town full of that shit

It's just that this kind of thing used to happen to me quite frequently when I was younger. Voices, things flitting around the corners of my eyes, anxious feelings of doom. It's a spiritual attack. They found a way to reach you. My negative emotions, unforgiven essential and jealously gave them the energy to harass me. You have to look for the door and close it.

There is no spiritual realm. I'm not kidding when I say that's a delusion -- I've had that exact one multiple times. You should really look into your mental health. For every delusion you notice there's always several you don't.

I spent $150 on a mechanical keyboard and I really dont get it. how is it any better than a normal keyboard? its just noisier and heavier

all my friends would laugh at me for thinking this.

i believe they are a little more responsive
feels better all around too i think

I thought the same when I first got mine. You have to get used to it.

It helps me get in a rhythm when writing or programming. Typing on anything else just feels barbaric now.

Like I was saying, my most vivid extradimensional experiences happened at the ages of 5 to 14. Later in my 20s I was abusing meth pretty heavily. That's when I started to hear voices. Not my own self-speak, but voices from outside myself imposing themselves on my thoughts. I had a friend on Lithium. It worked for him about 70% of the time, but he would eventually go off his rocker and have extreme bouts of paranoia.

I can't turn down any chance to be with a girl because I need love and attention. As a result I constantly cheat, usually with 3-4 girls at once before they eventually get tired of not having all of me and move on.

i'd like to stop this self destructive cycle but I don't think I can.

He will.

checked

Im sexually attracted to prepubescent girls