My mom caught me using her dildos so she's offered to buy me a toy of my own. What should I get...

My mom caught me using her dildos so she's offered to buy me a toy of my own. What should I get? Willing to spend around $50 but maybe more.

Other urls found in this thread:

adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/dildo-sex-toys/sp-king-dong-dildo-8531.aspx
a.co/0LLCvvz
a.co/gW8lvNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/dildo-sex-toys/sp-king-dong-dildo-8531.aspx
Don't worry, you'll grow into it

amazon horse dildo is a must. It will prepare you for all the black cock you'll be taking for the rest of your life.

Are you a femanon? If not this is a very strange situation and you should feel ashamed

10/10 mom

Male

Son...
>At least your dad didn't caught you

/rekt

I know this is gonna sound odd but, is there any way you can prove this? It's just that I'm sitting here with my Mom and I'm like "Fuck son, that's fucked".

Get s fleshlight.

Get an actual prostate massager

> using your mom's dildo
> having your mom buy sex toys for you

Are you meaning to tell me she took it back from you?

Yes.

I call bullshit. That's nasty. Why would she want it after that!?!?

Of all my toys, my cheap prostate massager feels the best.

Implied incest?
Or maybe she doesn't want money go to waste?
Maybe she uses it with a condom?
Or maybe ot's one of those dishwasher machine safe ones?

It's more the mental damage. Like, did you get caught in the act or was it in your room? Also, still any way to prove your situation?

why the fuck is everyone asking about the fucking scenario. OPs a fag and he wants a fucking dildo. Let's give him a fucking dildo.

Get a prostate massager you sick fuck.

In the act, in her room, while on cam.
No mental damage, no regrets.

I think at this point we need to speak with your mother user.

Now that just sounds over the top. I'm just failing to believe this. Also, Amazon now has an adult section. Go there

The tough question here is: is op M or F

>My mom caught me using her dildos so she's offered to buy me a toy of my own. What should I get? Willing to spend around $50 but maybe more.

>My mom caught me using her dildos so she's offered to buy me a toy of my own. What should I get? Willing to spend around $50 but maybe more.

You a fag

what brand and how cheap, I've never used anything like this but interested

Nasty fuck, enjoy AIDS

You gave your mom AIDS.

What is wing with you. Get help.

This isn't a faggot forum. You're a man not a girl weirdo

are you a girl or a fucking homosexual clown?

Put me in the screencap lads.

You need therapy. Did your dad leave you or fuck you?

MAB?

lemme get that mega

Gonna need more of the story.

We're gonna need MAD 83

>mfw when this thread

only go with toys that are silicone or glass. seriously, SILICONE OR GLASS ONLY

Can I since a window up my ass

sure

Need link

Gimme that beast JAV my man

Both, actually. That's the reason they divorced when I was 10.

You a guy?

Honest question:
Why glass?
I'm scared to death that glass may break and
>1guy1jar.mpg

Dad played a toilet game with me.

But you liked it, Timmy.
Too bad you're older now.
I miss you son.

It's super fucking hard glass. And solid. It would take considerable force from all sides to crush a glass dildo in your ass or pussy. Like many many hundreds of pounds I would bet

>My mom caught me using her dildos

No she didn't.

>She's offered to buy me a toy of my own.

Again, no she didn't.

Dude, you're on Sup Forums. Just cut the shit and straight up ask what dildos/vibrators guys like.

This and any silicone high power BUT variable setting prostate simulator

Not op, but my mom did the same thing with me. Except I didn't use her dildo and she just got me a cheap fucking vibrator ring. And that's about it. It was too weak to get me.

Been there before. Awkward as fuck.

>using moms dildo

kek

This is true

If any anons feel bad about getting walked in on doing gay shit, once when I was a teenager my dad (I'm a guy) walked in on me getting my ass eaten by my dog while laying on the kitchen floor. He just laughed and told my entire family. Yeah I moved. And that's sadly totally true.

Yes she did, I was in the bathtub.

Thought you said her room, faggot..

I only responded a few times, someone else took over. I'm considering the tantus gspot

i recommend these

a.co/0LLCvvz
a.co/gW8lvNQ

OP Since she is liberal, tell her that you have never seen a real pussy and would she show you hers?

I am not sure why this is so difficult to understand. You enter a thread. You begin reading. You get to the bottom you ask question or reply AFTER READING THE DAMN THREAD! Dumb fuck. You answer is like the fifth comment down. Now go look it up.

I wish she'd invite some niggers over to fuck her and I'd get fucked too

My mom found out I was smoking weed by finding my buds in the same box as my 9 inch dildo.
She has even cleaned my room and put my fucking fleshlight, dildo and Bad Boy (prostate stimulant) then placed them in a big box in my wardrobe...

I'm autistic and live at home, but I am studying will move out and it can't be soon enough.

Oh this is SOOO sad, you're a faggot.

I will suck your dick to make it better.

>It will prepare you for all the black cock you'll be taking

But maybe white girls just don't want to fuck you in particular.