What would you boys do to get with a persian princess like me? :)

what would you boys do to get with a persian princess like me? :)

Gag, bind, toss in the trunk for later consumption.

Almost forgot; Aloha Snackbar!

There, now it's perfectly legal too.

I'd pay you like 150.00 an hour, like I do with any whore.

Not my type. Tits are too small.

nothing now fuck off

Put you in a chador and have you stoned if you engage in intercourse outside of marriage.

Persians are not Muslim.

perfect tits as long as she has a fat back

The only answer here is tits or GTFO. Yea, it still applies new friends. Also, timestamp.

>what would you boys do to get with a persian princess like me? :)

Why would I bother? You look conceited and you dress like a whore. Have anything to say? Any sense of humor?

m'edgelord

For a persian girl i would cut myself a finger

>small tits
>typical fit girl ass and physique
>100% chance you are addicted to snapchat on instagram
>basic bitch makeup
As basic as you can get sweetheart.

You're right. That's why the Iranian diaspora calls themselves Persian as a means of trying to cover up the fact that they derived most of their wealth from taking 90% of their country's currency reserves with them when their hereditary dictatorship was replaced with a Muslim one.

take hot nails and burn that cancer off your chin

I would betray the Spartans by informing your emperor of a disused sheep trail, thus allowing the Persian army to circumvent the pass at Thermopylae and slaughter the Spartan defenders.

please dont be rude you guys :(

Not sure. At least a nice dinner and a show. Would need more to decide beyond that

Nothing, you either fuck me or you move on.

That fucking chin is going to haunt me forever.

I'd make her wife number 4.

come on guys..please stop!

TITS OR GTFO

you know the rules femnon

Nothing. The question is what are you going to do to be with an alpha male like me?

Between Armenians and Persians, i'd still pick Armenians, though neither are things that anyone with any semblance of honour or standards could choose without a tortured conscience.
It's like being forced to choose between a baklava of dried semen and faloodeh of sweet n' low, rosewater, chlamydia, and eternal shame.

The answer is always "laugh at your micropenis". No amount of arrogant overconfidence can change this fact.

come on boys..be nice!

Nobody's talking to you, Skeezicks. Throw your beat-up fanny at thirsty virgins elsewhere, you soulless attention vampire.

25 lashes for showing yourself in public without a veil

You are not persian or a princess.
You are a fat neckbeard with a micropenis.

I mean you haven't shown off your ass yet, not interested if you have a cardboard butt