It seems that not even the most conservative of ideologies can stay conservative forever

It seems that not even the most conservative of ideologies can stay conservative forever.

I'm interested to see how Sup Forums will say this is the jews fault

the Saud family united most of Arabia with the help of the UK which is a puppet state of the Jews
so Saudi Arabia is a puppet state of a puppet state of the Jews

>88
hitler confirms with dubs

>ideoLOGies

I would burn the country to ash before I let them stone my a woman I like for whatever bullshit reason they give. I don't understand how people can let those they love be brutally murdered for no rasin. Really culture makes a huge difference when it comes to right and wrong huh?
I mean mortality is the issue. Whats right for us is wrong for them. But evil is evil.
You hurt someone. You're evil. Period. Even in self defense. Then it's just justified.

Conservative is a relative term, as a state run totalitarian system of indoctrination islam is left wing.

With its heads of state holding the same power stalin, mao, che, kim or any other communist leaders do.

Next week, parachutes for gays

That's because conservatism is aggressively ignorant and completely immoral on every dimension.

Conserving the way things have worked in the past is literally a form of retardation. aka the slowing of progress in the name of idealogy

State run system of indoctrination is authoriatarianism. That is right wing and a conservative way of life. It is seen in the majority of history and those societies were all borderline retarded with minimal scientific discovery and progress.

is that where aladin happened?

Licensing gives rights to this traditionally oppressed demographic but registration also has implications for tracking. Driving is a modern convenience probably too good to pass up for these women so I forecast a high adoption rate. What could Saudi men do with a reliable national record list of women? We're about to find out.

Lol

Damn full house

>State run system of indoctrination is authoritarianism. That is right wing and a conservative way of life.

Islam is also authoritarian.

Having every aspect of your life dictated by the peoples party/ grand mufti is not "right wing" in the slightest.

The most openly right wing societies in recent history, namely america, japan and south korea have all made the most scientific progress.

Persia was right wing before the leftist ideology of islam conquered it and ruined it.

How does that red pill taste?

>Conservative is a relative term, as a state run totalitarian system of indoctrination islam is left wing.
what the fuck are you talking about? Saudi Arabia is hard right, hard authoritarian, they're what is called "fundamentalists" which is in the top right hand corner of the political spectrum. they are about as left wing as ISIS.

Damn my insurance rates just went lunar.

Saudi arabia is only "right" compared to the peoples republic of iran.

Every aspect of your life is dictated to you by the state.
The founding fathers of america, the paragon of right wing politicians wouldn't have stood for any of that shit.

What made you think islam was remotely left wing?

itt: idiots that don't understand the house of Saud needed an alliance with the wahabi to come and remain in power in a country with no education.
Now that the population enjoys a higher standard of living and kids that have been through the schools come of age, reform is possible.

Do you know why? Because Saudi men are tired of getting home from a day of work only to have their wives and daughters force them to drive them around town to go shopping and run errands.

It's true. Women are getting more rights in Saudi Arabia because of laziness, not because of progressive ideology.

lol they don't they hire drivers from pakiland or india.

Those guys are shitting themselves atm

um no. there is something called a political spectrum which provides an empirical way to measure how left/conservative and how authoritarian /libertarian a political party is.

>What made you think islam was remotely left wing?
????? i literally said the exact opposite

to be fair islam can be considered left wing become the social aspects of it promote early versions of well-fair and redistribution of wealth.
Then again islamic banking makes the free and constant flow of capital mandatory (ie no money hoarding and no interest rates) so its a mixed bag

You did, I meant what made you think islam was remotely right wing?

Which tenant of a caliphate and it's blasphemy/ mandated politically correct speech codes screams right wing?

Might you perhaps have been mistaken about what right and left are after a life time of western media depicting all self described right wing members as illiterate clansmen?

jesus lay off the edge sonny, i just woke up

>king salmon

I'm sorry, I would have posted the burkha version but dark cloth makes it hard to see the bloodstains.

Are you retarded?

don't forget the middle east in general. neil degrasse tyson has done speeches about how ancient arab nations were at the forefront of innovation and technology until islam. 1.5+bil muslims in the world and they only account for 3 nobel prizes unlike the ~15mil jews who account for half

way to refute him with nothing more than name calling. thats top level progressive debating skills right there.

explain to me how slavery isn't a leftist ideology

Are you?

Babylon had advanced geometry five thousand years ago (they're aryan but they live in the same region), persia inherited advanced medicine from nearby india and arabs exchanged mathematics from the greeks.

Now seventy five percent of iraqi marriages are between cousins, saudi leaders say driving will cause women to become infertile and yeomen legal age of consent is nine because it was the age aisha (spl?) got dicked at.

Much the same way communism ruins any society it touches.

Can we still lynch black people?

Why bother, they kill themselves on a scale the KKK couldn't dent.

How do you blame communism for that?

Its a PR move to distract from Syria and you know from them literally being ISIS. SA is wahabbi and was formed the exact same way as what ISIS is doing now

Because how else am I gonna virtue signal to the other racists?

Maybe we shouldnt have blown apart the regimes holding the place together.

Or maybe the destruction of secular Shia countries is the entire point

I don't blame communism for the middle east, apart from the soviet union invading Afghanistan and giving those camel calvary missiles.

I blame communism (the most leftist ideology) for ruining any country it touches, because every communist country goes to shit.

By "them" I was referring to SA, by the way.

But they were hiking oil prices up and won't listen to commands

Uh, the US funded and gave them stingers. We created and nurtured AQ to fight the Russians in Afghanistan.

Nice quads

The ak47s and anti-tank rockets that shit skins spam didn't come from murica.
They came from deserted soviet armories.

AQ existed before the soviets, as did osama who was recommended to the US because he already had soldiers and money.

Which was the correct move, because the reds were worse than islam at the time.

How did they get them? Who provided logistical support and training? Who handed out Stingers like candy? And...then?

Explain to me how Syria isn't just Vietnam isn't just Korea isn't just Afghanistan.... Etc. It's all proxy conflict. The Cold War will never "end" until the US achieves complete and total dominance.

Ah, an autistic right-winger out in the wild.

Totalitarian regimes can be left or right, dumbass. Right-wing fascists tend to be theocrats.

When you combine religious control of government (right-wing) with a monarchy (more right than left because of its age) you don't get anything approaching a left-wing ideology.

TL;DR You're an idiot.

It's mind boggling to see someone who criticizes Islam and terrorism on one hand and then be like yeah helping reintroduce radical Islam into the world was the right move

They were soldiers, they had guns.
The CIA was referred to them and gave them training to fight the soviets.

The soviets also armed the natives, they just couldn't get communism to stick in a country formed from goat herders.
They then left a shit tonne of guns behind when they left, which spread through sub africa.

>When you combine religious control of government (right-wing)
It's left wing, theocracies are left wing. Whether it's the private religion of Christianity or the state religion of communism it's still left wing.

When you combine religious control of government with a monarchy, as in no separation of church and state you get suspension of individual liberties and freedoms which is not right wing.

I don't criticize anything, I'm clarifying someones misunderstanding regarding right vs left.
The soviets were a genuine threat on an international scale who would have kept expanding until they ran out of other peoples shit to redistribute then finally put the planet through its second dark age.

Dune coons who bomb trains in countries stupid enough to flood themselves with economic migrants are a much smaller threat.

>theocracies are left wing

Nope. Wanting religion to control government is the epitome of "conservative". It's going backwards in about the biggest way you can.

>as in no separation of church and state you get suspension of individual liberties and freedoms which is not right wing

Almost every right-winger I've heard wants to integrate their religious teachings with government. Shitting on peoples' rights is not exclusively left or right wing. They can both do it if taken to the extreme.

LOL THIS.
oooooo 155cm, 40 kilos, eyes GRE, kidnap this one.

So you buy into the red scare and domino bullshit? If we didn't stop them in Afghanistan next they would be in Alaska eh?

>Nope. Wanting religion to control government is the epitome of "conservative". It's going backwards in about the biggest way you can.

No it isn't.
Jackson, george washington and lincoln had no stock with religions controlling the state.
No right wing revolutionary in history has ever brought a religious order into power.

Religions will always attempt to gain control over the masses, infiltrating the government and inflicting their will upon others is not a right wing practice.

Communism like all religions/ state religions tries to spread endlessly. Stalin was pretty big on the endless seizure of the means o' production.

>No right wing revolutionary in history
>No True Scotsman

Watch them all get stoned. These goatfuckers will never change indifferent to whatever their pyjama chief says.

Who is spreading endlessly though?

Power is the real religion.

Russia today has 2 (two) bases on foreign soil, and the US has hundreds. We surround them with nuclear subs, ICBM systems littered all around the world, THAAD in Europe Korea and Japan.

Why you insist on debating an ill-informed close minded fool is beyond me

It's not a true Scotsman argument bro, no vaguely right wing revolutionary has brought organised religion into power.

Communism is, china has occupied tibet and taiwan through seizure of the means of production.
They are doing it now to straya, new zealand and canada.

They need to continue spreading in order to supply their citizens with free shit, if they don't they collapse.

The US controls the seas, the air, everwhere not directly inside China's borders. Even the world economy is US controlled.

What would "contained" look like, not having ANY influence whatsoever outside of borders?

If you're talking about the kids cartoon show aladin, it happened actually in a post nuclear warfare scenario. Look it up

i'm interested to see the accident rates of pre-women and post-women drivers

Iran (persia)

I wanna see you tell me how Netanyahu is left wing. Go ahead. Try.

the saudi family are crypto jews and saudi arabia is just an ancient zionist plan

This

>(((Netanyahu)))

The us is no where near as overbearing as it's often portrayed, at one point they had overwhelming force projection but that isn't the case anymore.

Also the philipines literally almost ended americas domination of the seas because duerte doesn't like black people.

>no vaguely right wing revolutionary has brought organised religion into power

Erdogan

Israel is a theocratic state. You claim theocracy is inherently left wing.

Yes, I also claim that isreal is not right wing.
I would even go full Sup Forums and claim that it intends to be the peoples party which controls the entire world.

I guess you could include him, he's not much of a revolutionary though.

>quads wasted on a lie

TRUMP ELECTED PRESIDENT

It seems that not even the most liberal
of ideologies can stay liberal forever

In which case you would simply be making shit up like a high-school brand snob and exemplifying feels > reals.

Cant*

>t.jew

>implying trump isn't as liberal as they come
>implying that the culture war matters
>implying that people who participate in the culture war shouldn't be put to death just for causing this shit drama