Hey Sup Forums. I'm from europe where we can't have a gun. And have a lot of rapefuges (guess country)...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm from europe where we can't have a gun. And have a lot of rapefuges (guess country). So i'm mechanical engineering student and i make my own gun from junk and some "illegal" items.
It's a brake action .45LC with 8" barrel. (barrel for black powder revolver, frame from deactivated gun) And some ammo (35). Cases stolen from shooting range, primers are .22LR blanks, filled with 40gr black powder (maked myself), 150gr ball bullet calibrated to .457 . I make 20 practice shots in vice from cover (safety testings) and gun don't blew out.

Your IP and location has been reported to InterPol
for your safety and convenience place the unloaded gun and ammo on the ground in front of the door and assume the Party Submission Position in the middle of the room
Your personalized Party Facilitation Team will arrive shortly

vote trump!

No time stamp fake and gay

That actually looks half decent but will only go so far in a self defence situation.

Most of the time if you aren't trained or somehow completely level headed you'll end up spraying bullets everywhere. Try to make a proper revolver, or pepper-box design. More bullets means more chance to hit those filthy rapefugees.

>mfw live in country where firearms require licence but black powder is legal to buy without one

close up of these crafted primers please

Canada?

Straya. Correction, all gun powder is legal.

Sweet dude

You know that you can buy blackpowder gun without permit? I woudnt risk shoting from self made trash. Ok you can be great tinker but do you really trust materials you got from junk? Its not fallout ;).

If you can machine a barrel, you should be able to do better then breach loading single shot stuff.

Bravo! You're spirit animal is an American. Stay safe. How's the accuracy?

He didn't machine that barrel. Sawed it shorter maybe, but machine it, no. Also it's not easy building a firearm to cycle. It's a balance of spring tensions and angles. And a high powered autoload forget it, you need the barrel to lock to the carrier during firing.

that fucking trigger discipline

whys there a chicken?

Well Im a liberal American but I believe in firearms so more power to you man. And for the record there's alot of us, I think even a majority of liberals support firearms in some capacity. The media has the conservatards mad by focusing on the most butthurt idiots.

Sweden or Germany?

Its unloaded ;) you woudnt want to shoot this shit indoors

go back to /k/ faggot

dude has a point regardless

isnt black gunpowder shitty with smoke?
dont know much about gun

not that that would mater he has one shot, smoke screen if anything

A trip to the hardware store and a weekend with a milling machine can get you anything up to a machine gun.
Guns are pretty easy to make.

move to ´Murrica

>milling machine

Right....

I mean, it's probably better than anything I can make myself, but it might've been easier to go to some Eastern Euro country (especially near Ukraine where Russia is flooding weapons to rebels). Buy a slightly-used AK74 variant, a Makarov, and some ammo for each. Drive that shit back home and keep it around for the inevitable mudslime uprising.

Fallout 4 pipe pistol