Is marijuana for losers, or can it be effectively integrated into our societies through legalisation?

Is marijuana for losers, or can it be effectively integrated into our societies through legalisation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0
lmgtfy.com/?q=codeine addiction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol#Synthesis
drugabuse.gov/about-nida/legislative-activities/testimony-to-congress/2016/americas-addiction-to-opioids-heroin-prescription-drug-abuse
webmd.com/pain-management/news/20151007/medical-marijuana-seems-safe-for-chronic-pain-patients-study-finds?page=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As long as you treat it like alcohol it shouldn't be a problem.

Keep it to weekends or whenever you have the next day off or you're working late shift.

the problem is stoners don't do that, they make it a life style & become a determinate to society
its not a "useful" drug
it does not create focus or increase drive or anything
its garbage familia

governments around the world should pump thc into the water supply, and feed cattle weed to make them constantly loaded with thc

Reminder that weed lowers IQ while chronic alcohol consumption does not even lower BDNF

youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0

Shit boys looks like we gots us a theme for this thread t.degenracy

On a serious note marijuana is mainly fun because its illegal if you ban it crims will have to back to slaving or some shit

Don't be a loser about it. Don't make a spectacle of it or draw attention to yourself or hold yourself out as special because you smoke. It's like everything in like, don't be a cunt about it and people will likely leave you alone.

its the liberal variant of beer.

They partially make it a alternative life style BECAUSE its illegal though. They think it makes them hip and cool and shit.

Make it legal(as it should be) and that part of the problem is null and voided. The remaining people that indulge in the overabundance lifestyle would have just found something else to overuse anyways.

Do you really think Alcoholics haven't made alcohol a huge part of their lifestyle? Do you seriously fucking believe that?

Weed is exactly like anything else. Too much of it is fucking bad. Why can't you people understand this simple fact? It doesn't matte WHAT it is. You need BALANCE.

I smoke very often. Most of my friends do. It hasn't changed much about me, if anything at all. The drug war's a big industry. You can argue the morality of outlawing any drug, but that's not what it's for. I wonder how many Jews are behind the drug war.

973 nj who here got weed to sell

This is true for most things. I don't give a shit what people do, as long as it doesn't affect others.
My loud neighbor started smoking weed indoors, which is getting into my apartment. Can't even have my balcony door open sometimes because it gets in. If he was a nice guy, I would've told him that I don't want his shitty smoke in my apartment. But he's a fucking asshole, so now the landlord knows and gave him another warning.
Eviction when?

really nigga

It would be fine if we had reasonable weaker ground grown strains available. It has nowhere near the mental effects of the frankenweed we have today. A j of good shwag (which is not all brickweed mind you, it is available fresh if you're in the right regions), is preferable for me to stronger medical variants. I don't smoke anymore for this reason. A j of good ground grown is like pleasant uplift, you feel good and everything pops a bit more, whereas the stronger stuff goes to your head and is dangerous for those prone to psychological issues, be it depression or more serious ones.

>We could shit on you from such a height, you'd think God himself crapped on you.
Some of the best writing in a video game. No bull shit.

Yeah Sup Forums has nothing to offer

THIS

>Sup Forums
>buying weed off b

try /soc/

no shit, finding trees here is practically impossible

>thinking Sup Forums would help you fare better

I'm going through a dry spell myself user, but seriously, you're not gonna find anything here. Write your congressman and tell him to get on the path to legalization and grow your own if you want shit to get better.

It was integrated into our societies for thousands of years, then some retards criminalized it.

>thinking Sup Forums at all is a good place to buy dope

officer, I told him it was impossible here. Please do not crap on me from high up

how are you 973 with no weed connects? what town you from

Fucking degenerates, this whole thread.
How high are you right now?

It should be legalized and it is for losers.

Really? I know people who make alcohol their lifestyle. It's not all black and white familia

did you even tell him to try instagram

10:30 am, the pig pen on third island, be there or be in jail nigga

>sweden wants to tell us whats degenerate

Go on

This tbhfam. Who gives a heck if you smoke a little bit of the old broccoli every once in a while, it's not was bad as alcohol by any means.

It could be used medically for pain relief or sleep aid too. Ironic that the whole medical marijuana movement stems from America while they have such a corrupt system that it will never be legal federally thanks to big pharma. I guess opioids are better for all of us.

>I took the trash out! I DID!
Was Tenpenny redpilled?

Fuck off, Mohammed.

>It could be used medically for pain relief or sleep aid too
Yes, why use perfectly good pain killers who are not addictive and don't inhibit you too much in everyday life when you could just get stoned.

most definitely, he be keep them boihs down boih

pic related is the goofy ass Sup Forums smoke

Nah. I didn't tell him to try instagram. Is that how kids get their weed these days?

Shit, I could use some. Maybe I'll try that. Everyone I know is straight edge as fuck so its not like its easy for me to get.

There's no such thing as dry spells anymore if you're in a large city m8, that just means you're getting it too far down the line. Go to art houses, hipster bars, or to campuses and find the right people. There's always bud available. Hell befriend people in the music scene. Find the center points of social groups that smoke weed and voila, you have sources galore.
It's like people don't understand how to navigate society anymore.
Wait, I'm on Sup Forums.
>inb4 newfag
Been here since '05.

Have 12 plants growing right now. 3 or the 12 are nothing short of a bud machine. I do not smoke it and do not sell it. I give it away to co-workers and people on my street. I give a lot to the gal next door and she gives it away all over.
Co-workers are failing UA's at a record pace so I am getting better jobs and more hours. Working just about every weekend and racking up the over time. Little dope shop down the street is losing customers. No matter how great they say their stuff is, mine is free, and you can not beat free. Have 2 roommates moving in at the end of the month and with that I will triple production. They get no tax money out of me so I am sure they will be looking to shut me down

I don't know if instagram works desu, I was kinda joking. If it helps the local public school near where im at needs a good swat raid.

I don't know. While I agree that it's useless if you didn't have any problems to begin with, it can be highly positive to people dealing with things like heavy depression and alcoholism.
I used to be very depressed for years, which lead to alcoholism. Living on neetbux, getting drunk pretty much every day. Was a useless piece of human garbage.
Then I got into weed, which helped with the depression, and helped me completely kick off booze. My health improved dramatically, got a job, all of that.
Then I got into a bit of trouble due to it being illegal, so I quit.
Today I'm again depressed and back to alcohol, not as bad as the worst of back then, but getting there.

I'm an alcoholic so if I get an urge to drink I just get high as fuck and am either too paranoid to leave my house to get alcohol or forget about wanting to drink cause zoned out on whatever I do

since 12 step bullshit doesn't work for my type of personality weed is literally saving me from one of the most dangerous diseases there is

I wasn't gonna call you a newfag just for shitposting about the site, user. You're fine.

At any rate, I'm in a new town just moved and the few people I do know are pretty straight edge. I was pretty good at navigating society, or so I thought. I realized I had a friend that would help me along and now its just me, so its pretty tough to break back out and start doing the shit like you describe.

You're not making a good case for legalizing weed. "It's okay that they ruin themselves with this, because they might ruin themselves with something else?" Do you not care for your fellow men? If weed is exactly like anything else, why would that make it a sound argument for legalizing? Drugs already cause enormous problems so why would you want more of it? Most people are weak so they can't maintain balance.

very occasional use can aid creativity.

so you're growing weed....to get better jobs and pay by shitting on your co-workers

and they haven't noticed. That is pretty genius. If its true.

its harmless, although people who do it often, or are mentally dependent on it, this is symptomatic of other problems and should be dealth with using professional healp

once upon a time thou before docs and meds the green herb would be a good substitute

but these days, going to a doc, you get youer self sorted out quick nsap and its legal!

>perfectly good pain killers who are not addictive

Hurrr... with pain killers you basically have 2 options: opioids which are "perfect" but come with addiction, and chemical shit like paracetamol which are not addictive but will destroy your liver pretty fast.

>perfectly good pain killers who are not addictive
The majority of pain killers come from opium and are highly addictive - morphine, oxycodone, codeine are all given to patients for pain. These painkillers are in the same family as Heroin and a lot of people end up getting addicted after their injury heals.

Cannabis offers a non-physically addictive form of pain relief, which is a lot less likely to be abused. With the right strain of cannabis you can get mild pain relief without the stoned feeling (more CBD rather than THC cannabinoids)

It sounds like a good chance to better yourself then. Go to shows, go to social events, and when you stumble figure out why you did. I was in your boat years ago and through analysis and trial and error I've made myself better. A lot of it is the corny old be yourself, but you have to have yourself being something interesting and something you yourself are comfortable with for that to work. So it's bettering yourself and breaking out of your shell as well.
Most people aren't assholes and if you can prove yourself to be kind and insightful they'll overlook your deficits. Particularly artsy stoner types.
Bit drunk and tired so I'm probably rambling, but yeah.

If you rely upon drugs, then you are an utter loser who has nothing else better or more interesting to do.

Don't know man, people seemed much happier back in the 60's when it was legal.

I reserve blanket statements like that for islam and the left. Otherwise, blanket statements are shortsighted and dogmatic.

Daily use is bad for you, because of the effects you mention. But it all comes down to a lack of discipline. If the discipline isn't there to begin with, you're fucked either way. The trap of weed is just that it prevents the user from ever developing that discipline until he makes the conscious choice NOT to use 24/7. Of course, there are users who can maintain discipline even when high, and they can toke all day and still contribute to society.

But the earning potential is too high for me to ever consider banning it. If we legalize it, that's 2 billion euro's of free money, right there.

>why would you want more of it?

News flash, the war on drugs has been failing Sweden. FAILING. More people smoke than ever before and partially because of how fucking "rebellious" it is. It is the new Cigarettes/Tobacco.

You are absolutely and utterly foolish and looking at this from a very fearful angle. You need to approach this shit rationally. Most people might be weak, but the government can't protect them with this "War on Drugs".

Furthermore, it doesn't affect everyone the same. It's treated like its as bad as Heroin by the governments of the world when its nowhere even close.

Weed makes you a degenerate liberal.

Seriously, how many rightist weed smokers do you know?

Thanks. Good, and rare post.

Producing weed is very easy that's one of the reasons why the ban just doesn't work (same for alcohol, you can ferment and distill it in your garage).
Who profits from the ban is organized crime, niggers and Achmets make a great living of selling weed to our children.

reporting

I'm a libertarian though

The taxpayer is not obliged to pay for a bunch men to break and enter into houses and look for flower buds just because you don't like it.
>Do you not care for your fellow men?
Don't make me laugh
>Weed might ruin your life so I'll throw you in prison and ruin your life

It's a fine thing to smoke IF done in moderation. I'm talking maybe once or twice on the weekend, later in the day, not getting so ripped that you forget your name. It's like alcohol, people who drink nonstop and in excess are degenerate slobs, same goes for shameless stoners that toke up 3,4,5 times a day because they are mentally dependant on it.

Cool. I don't care.

I smoke and probably still make more than you, and live a more fulfilling life, too.

But please tell me more about how the retards that abuse it somehow means I shouldn't smoke. I really don't care.

Truth bomb up in here. Like when you go to p/u and the dude is like " this shit is medical -hydro -king infused -crossed with 14 cannabis cup winning strains"... It's like..sweet..so I'll never want to smoke it because I'm trying to be successful, use marijuana as a means to unwind as someone would a drink at the end of the day, but instead, a j of this shit and I'm fucking toast for today and tomorrow!

Most kids I know that smoked it in highschool were neo-nazi edgelords

maybe its just me but i dont smoke often, and when i do its really intense stuff.

It doesn't leave me fucked up into the next day. I know this shit affects everyone differently, but does that really happen to you?

>implying codeine is more addictive than weed
Not all opioids are the same. "Chemical shit" jesus christ, implying.

Once you stoney baloneys finally figure out a way to test if someone is currently under the influence of marijuana, then we can talk about legalizing it.

Driving while under the influence is a serious crime.

Well yeah, if it's in America then you're fucked. In first world countries it would be detrimental to do the same though.
Organized criminals already make profits off alcohol and tobacco, I don't see how that's an argument.
I'm not advocating full government power here, I just don't want drugs openly available to children which they will be if the drugs becomes legal.

With or without me they would be getting high right now. Some times they give me some pretty cool shit like a new GPS and 100 dollar gift card to REI. The gal next door said she would go down to the dispensary and start handing it out so the sick will not have to pay as much for the medication. That is what I want to do with the 24 new plants. And in the summer I might try another 12 outside just to see how they do.

Codeine is more addictive than weed. That's why they tell you not to take it for more than three days at a time, by it's nature as an opioid it can lead to physical addiction.

Weed has no physically addictive properties, only mental, as in you start to feel you are dependent on it. Codeine will change your brain chemistry to be physically dependent on it.

You're thinking of ibuprofen, not paracetamol. Ibuprofen comes with a whole fuckload of side effects.

>implying codeine is more addictive than weed
It is, you fucking idiot.

lmgtfy.com/?q=codeine addiction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paracetamol#Synthesis

Except dealers already target children user. Take the power away from these dealers, devote the law enforcement resources towards protecting the children, and you're fucking golden.

think of all the children that could be protected that way.

>mfw in Sweden Niggers linger in parks and sell children a bottle of wine for 100€
"Organized crime" committing tax fraud is something different than selling banned substances you couldn't get anywhere else.

Oh noe, the synthesis involves structure formulae. This triggers and scares me, I prefer pain killers which don't contain molecules or ATOMS (the shit they use in atomic bombs!).

I don't think I have a single friend who doesn't smoke up/has smoked up.

Everyone i know loves the ganja lol, from bums to smart as fuck friends in finance.

It could well be that ibuprofen is even worse (and I know it has the same side effects, need to take it now and then for tooth aches), but go read the package insert for paracetamol. It clearly states that if you're exceeding the recommended dose too far, or take it for too long, it can cause severe liver damage among other things. While opiates are pretty safe, you could keep shooting heroin for years or decades and live a pretty healthy life except for the addiction.

Exactly this.

Dude weed LMAO people are fucking retarded and need to be culled.
People who come home from work and smoke a joint to relax are not a problem for anyone and should be left alone though.

The difference is prescription opiates are tightly regulated and you don't take them without supervision.
Stoners are literally like "just let me get weeeed and I can self medicate with it #healthy cures cancers no side effects at all no addiction lmao".

Buy a house. Problem solved.

Apartments are for losers like your neighbor.

Also ibuprofen, paracetamol and ass are anti-inflammatory drugs which have pain killing as a side effect. They are not even real pain killers.

Are they losers? Read OP's question again.

this

so what you're saying is that a small number of people would have the same problem as alcoholics?

yeah that's not a reason. prohibition is shit, stop talking like it isn't.

Sounds degenerate. America's cultural influence is huge so I don't think that would work effectively.
Also, how the fuck has there only been one mention of jews in here?

So tell me, what "perfectly good" painkillers were you talking about earlier?

Prohibition is an utter failure and we have close to a century of data to prove it.

The high potency of today's weed is a direct result of prohibition.

Drug dealers don't check ID unlike legal shop owners making it much easier for kids to get a hold of it thanks to prohibition.

All the negative aspects of pot use that people throw around ARE NOT PREVENTED BY PROHIBITION.
Escalating enforcement doesn't work either. We already tried that, it's called 'The War on Drugs' and it doesn't fucking work.

>The difference is prescription opiates are tightly regulated and you don't take them without supervision.
So once you get handed a prescription you also get a government employee to follow you around and supervise you? Where the fuck do you guys leave? Do you have any idea how much oxycodin gets leaked into the black market from prescriptions?

Many posts here give the impression that they are coming off of self righteous, basement dwelling, socially inept faggots who have no idea how society works

Want a list of substance names or what? Just use google, most of them are prescription like THC pills are supposted to be if you want to use it in pain therapy.
>Lol smoke some random dosage of THC to cure my pain, washing it down with alcohol
>Perfectly healthy unlike chemical crap, lmao

Just to be clear on it, all that is bothering me is that weedheads seem to be thinking that THC is some kind of a free lunch cureall that comes with no unwanted effects whatsoever.

If you use it for reasons I see most people using it today (to say hey look at me I'm cool and I smoke weed LMAO I'm a faggot) then no.
If you use it in relaxed private areas or with a small group of friends just to get a buzz then it's ok for me.

Honestly just don't brag about it or show it to the outside world and you're fine, also don't be that guy that uses pot in front of children or elderly people.

I don't know if people in Austria are immune to opioid addiction or something, but there is no denying that addiction to opioid painkillers is a major problem in countries like the US. drugabuse.gov/about-nida/legislative-activities/testimony-to-congress/2016/americas-addiction-to-opioids-heroin-prescription-drug-abuse

Link shows how opioid painkillers are extremely similar to heroin and as such are highly addictive.

Clearly if we have an estimated 2.1 million people in the United States suffering from substance use disorders related to prescription opioid pain relievers in 2012, this type of painkillers is not the solution.

I guess this is where the difference between the two countries comes from: in the USA, everyone has to buy healthcare insurance, nothing is provided by the government. This means that people pay a fee per month that goes to the insurance company, and this money is claimed by the doctor in order to pay for the patients medication. Once a patient is prescribed opioid painkillers, the doctor will continue refilling this prescription for as long as the patient says they still need it, because the patient is paying for insurance. And after using them for several months, they become physically addicted, leading to an endless cycle.

Not everyone using cannabis wants to get high. It has genuine medical uses, one of which is pain relief. And if it means that less people are addicted with less harmful withdrawal symptoms, it seems that it is a good alternative to opioid painkillers.

The fact that Dude Weed LMAO stoners not only exist, but are prevalent enough that we all have met several of them, is proof positive that PROHIBITION IS AN UTTER FUCKING FAILURE.

webmd.com/pain-management/news/20151007/medical-marijuana-seems-safe-for-chronic-pain-patients-study-finds?page=2

Several studies have been done on the use of cannabis for pain relief, it's not just stoners trying to get blazed

Weed is too much fun to be on. I wish I could be high 24 hours a day even though I know I shoulden't.

The reason they do that it's because they think it's rebellious and hip because it's illegal

You don't want to be high 24/7 user. You don't want to smoke every day. It loses the magic.

I know Dr.Dre told us to "smoke weed everyday" but if you want HAPPINESS and you want to smoke weed, you cannot let yourself smoke it every day.

Listen dude. You were claiming that there are perfectly fine painkillers which don't cause addiction and have no impact on your life (which I guess means no harmful side effects and no psychoactive effects, or what did you even mean with that?)

Situation here in Germany is basically the following (t. had a couple of operations and got painkillers afterwards):
prescription free: paracetamol, ibuprofen, aspirin
aspirin doesn't shit against anything more serious than a mild headache
the others come with dangerous side effects and are not supposed to be taken for a longer period
doctor's supervision: good ol' morphine
opiate, highly addictive
prescription: kodeine, tramadol, and a bunch of other flavors
opiates, highly addictive

I think you have some burden of proof here. Give me an example.

Go ahead and ask a stoner if it's ok to keep it prescription only as an alternative to fucking opium, i.e. if every other pain killer fails, not making it available over the counter.
You will get some harsh REEEEEE.

Use the darknet. Plugs suck balls because you have to deal with people who are also criminals. On the darknet, the criminal is oceans away from you.

It is more addictive you fucking clown.

>look up darknet guide
>there are like 13 fucking "steps"
>tons of risk involved, apparently

why would i do that

I have been smoking everyday for a while and it is getting pretty boring. Its mostly just makes my head cloudy, I get drowsy and feel really heavy. Thats it. I have no idea why I still continue to smoke everyday, probably gonna smoke everything I have today and don't smoke anything for a while.

Have anybody else gotten bored with weed? Is it anything one can do to make it as good as it used to be?

And the fact that societies and governments worldwide have been waging war against this substance for a century and an entire fucking subculture has arisen around it anyway is proof that prohibition doesn't work and will never work.

I don't get it. I feel pain when I'm high. It's the same when I'm not high.