>2017
>Not watching Young Sheldon
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUmMGvujZZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They really are desperate aren't they

I have standards for entertainment

literally half way through typing this when it updated.

Lips meant for blow jobs

Who has a television and or time between their 20 hour a day work week to spend watching a show? Someone isn't sharing wealth

The popularity of big bang just goes to show how stupid the average person is.

>Sheldon please pass the salt
>MMM dont you mean, sodium chloride?
>laughtrack.wav

>2017
>be me
>not retarded

Does that answer your question?

BAZINGA

then why are you on Sup Forums? checkmate atheist

GAZONGO

I hate myself, but not that fucking much

As an actually scientist, his character made me hate big bang

can't wait for this to drag away the main e!itist shitbagging franchise.

The kids aren't cute at all.. not like the good ol' days of the Cosby show

lol

So it’s like Jimmy Neutron except 0 fun and autistic

cant wait for the young sheldon/rick and morty crossover episodes wubba lubba bazinga dub

I don't watch tv.

20 hour a day is that even legal?

what is this?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I think this show was created to make everybody hate white people more
because i am white and this makes me want to see white genocide

trash.

you forgot to change the name in your floppy pasta

It's depressing that I can tell how grotesquely obese you are just by reading what you typed. Please swallow a pack of razors.

im stupid, so naturally i dont really appeal 2 it, looks ok dough

no thanks. I've got a life of academia ahead of me. but alas, you wouldn't know what that's like. good day, sir.

It's pasta

No one is going to talk about the scene where the dad rapes Sheldon? Is not explicit and shit but is dark as shit.

i believe the term is DSL's.

no homo

>2017
>2017
>2017
>2017
>2017
>2017
Explain yourself

Meh I just want to watch Montana Jordan masturbating. Hnnngh.

7.5 / 10 : would bang.

The scene where Sheldon's little brother was mangled by the wood chipper during Sheldon's experiment was brutal to watch. Can't believe his dad did the same to his puppy when he found out.

Sorry for the w8 m8
Checked
Nice dubs

I watched it. It was alright, I guess. Who actually wanted this, anyway?

Isn't that the sexy little kid doing the Little Caesars commercials?

>jewish nonsense

Answer the question or GTFO!

Ure a moron. High IQ does not make u know stuff u have not heard about. Physics for example or math or chemistry....

Because sitcoms are the lowest form of entertainment on the planet. The writers think so low of the viewers that they insert a laugh track at the end of every "joke" telling the viewer "hey that was funny".
On top of that the set up and delivery of the jokes is the same every fucking time.
"Blah blah stupid question or contextual statement"
"Half witted response"
"Punch line"
If you have half a fucking brain you can see this pattern.

So to summarize why I'm not watching that garbage it's because 1. The writers are to lazy to come up with a new delivery vehicle for their jokes and 2. They cover their own assessment by inserting a laugh track using dime store psychology to get people to laugh.

Nuh uh! My Intelligence Quotient is so high that things like quantum physics are just apparent to me inherently.

>>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Yeah and i can teleport across the galaxy

Haha nice one

I actually just figured out a better way to teleport this morning. My previous method had the problem most do, where the person is simply destroyed and a copy reconstructed somewhere else, but this one eliminates that problem entirely.

Teleporting across the galaxy still seems like it would take too much energy to be practical, assuming you can even calculate how to land yourself somewhere that won't instantly kill you. I could do it, but the only measurements I have available are unreliable since they were done by those simpletons at NASA.

Heh, oh yeah?
>teleports behind you and holds katana to your throat
how much of your brain do you have unlocked? My IQ is in the 300s, tbh it would be higher but I'm a bit of a slacker...I don't have a girlfriend even though girls like me cause I'm so smart that everything bores me.
>slits your throat
nothing personal kid, if you had enough of your brain power unlocked you could heal that, heh, train and come for me if you survive.

Wasn't Sheldon's childhood terrible? Why would they make a sitcom out of it?

You think a silly weapon like a sword could ever be enough to hurt me? Even a katana, with its thousand folds, is nothing compared to quantum biology, a field of science I created myself!

There's no laughtrack, thank fuck.

Try harder.

thanks dawg. saved

Because his childhood was horrible, and they play it for laughs. Think Malcolm in the Middle, except with voiceover by Sheldor himself occasionally.

Oh my gosh, what seriously, no way, for real, get out of here, holy shit, that's crazy

is it on netflix?

I didn't know this was a thing, i haven't watched TV in so long i assumed big bang theory would be canceled by now.

I guess they get built in audience and can ride the wave of 80s nostalgia. Who is the target audience? like kids or normie adults?

pretty much

They all had fucking terrible childhoods, they're all nerds.

I'm guessing they're trying to get the same viewers as BBT, so just the normiest of normies

Raj was fucking Bruce Wayne!!

Actually watched the first episode here.

Was better than expected.
They cut the laugh track and a good few of the jokes actually landed. Not amazing but definitely above its parent show.

>TFW this might become a guilty pleasure of mine.

They're up to season 10 now. Sleldon and that chick from Blossom are engaged. Also, the Jew's wife got pregnant. AGAIN.

sounds like the writers screwed up and turned them into fucking normies (ha)!

Kill yourself, shill.

>watching young faggot, the show

kill yourself.

Is that related to bingbong bazinga ding dong man?

It sure is Reddit in here.

>live studio audience
>inserted laugh track
Retard

>being this painfully abd blatantly new

a laugh track is a thing that tells the audience to laugh ya poopdick

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Windows operating systems most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from r/atheism, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “MARSUPIAL,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Rick and Morty’s "WABALABA!." I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Young Sheldon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

He never says this in the show...?

So sheldon fucks?

Young Sheldon cock tribute

I'm not sure, and I honestly don't want to know.

I can stomach stupid. But it's just painfully unfunny 100% of the time.

If you want hip nerd popculture references, watch futurama.
If you want awkward nerds, watch some british shit like peepshow or the office.
If you want funny jokes watch literally anything else.

If I was new I'd try to fit in and join in on the forced meme of being triggered by TBBT.

What's it like being autistic, user?

I understand he was being ironically elitist (i hope).
Is there something autistic about being able to enjoy lowbrow or are you just memeing.

>ironic
Lol, are you new. It's basically a big pasrt of Sup Forums circlejerk culture to be triggered by BBT and claim it's for dumb people. Their autism is so extreme they make Sheldon look normal and self-aware in comparison.

Oh, Yes he does.
youtube.com/watch?v=qUmMGvujZZ8

>It's basically a big pasrt of Sup Forums circlejerk culture to be triggered by BBT
I've been on this website for a very long time and totally agree with rampant bandwagon contrarianism here.
But I legit don't know anyone IRL that unironically likes TBBT. (not burger also btw)

Lol, triggered

The show was only good for three seasons then they jumped the shark.

Prime example:

>But I legit don't know anyone IRL that unironically likes TBBT. (not burger also btw)
I know plenty of people who do, including family and friends. I only like the first three seasons though; really went downhill after that. Not a burger either, btw.

What was different about the first three season? Never heard about earlier seasons being better before.
I only saw some random episodes but not sure what season. Was there a different writer that eventually left or something?

amen brotha!

I'M PICKLE RICK XDDDDDDD

no it was novelty and that shit wears off after a while
the writers have done nothing to elevate the show to worthwhile entertainment

There was less focus on relationship drama and less sex jokes. It was funnier and the writing wasn't as weak as it is now. I don't know if any writers left or not.

t. reddit

t. Sheldon

What in the flying fuck is this shit.

>butthurt fanbot

>butthurt redditbot

This