Anyone know what these white bumps are on my gfs vagina? She thinks I have her herpes

Anyone know what these white bumps are on my gfs vagina? She thinks I have her herpes

genital warts

monitoring

thats herpes dude

Are you a medfag ?

yes

How long yall been together? 100% herps

HPV

what a shame. that beautiful pussy is now rekt

There's plenty of pussy user no love no loss

OP being classic fag

About a year. Could it be a rash?

No, it's HPV.

It is the female Fordyce spots

Get a fucking test for 100% accuracy maybe?

well, I'm sure you did the math. if you didn't fuck any other grills in that year, then congrats on getting some nigger's herps

I wish I had better news but that's Herps. I have them and it's exactly what I have when I brake out. She might have have them for some time but never had an outbreak they can stay dormant for years or never show up in some cases. Or she cheated on you.

100% she cheated on you and will still try to blame the herps on you

>or she cheated on you
should've started with the obvious truth first

Anybody else turned on by this? That would be so intimate and romantic to share a disease with someone. I would love to get herpes from a girl. I'd lick her and end up with herpes and it would create a nice bond

You want genital herpes on your mouth? Fucking retard.

All are possible, but more than likely cheating unless she's lying and knew about it the whole time. The OP was going down and noticed it and now she's playing dumb.

OP, this is what you do
>be the ignorant fag you are
>tell her she probably got it from a public bathroom
>her response should open your eyes

ITT: OP finds out his girlfriend, who he lost his virginity to, gave him herpes after getting dicked-down by Jamal.

Female user here, this one is correct, if she gets yearly checkups and has been tested for diseases and is clean.
Do they come and go? Or do they stay? Is everything else normal, no itching/scratching/bleeding?

fucking bugchasers

Wouldn't care where, just as long as I get it from that special someone

its herpes you fucking inbred

Thats herps man. Its not the worst STD but it depends on if you have HSV 1 or 2 in terms of how sever it can be.

1 tends to be oral herpes, or cold sores. That's extremely common and doesn't tend to be too bad. I get a cold sore randomly every couple years because my lips get more irritated than the average persons (im a brass player). It rarely happens and 1 only gets spread if you have an out break and you touch it on someone else parts.

2 i think referes to geneital herps. And you know how thats spread. You should get tested at your doc or your university health center if you are in school. Its not a hard thing to test for.

Typically it will lay dormant for a long time and just come up randomly or if things get irritated. At least thats how mine tend to be. But again, mine happen maybe once every couple years so i've no idea how to deal with genital herpes. Don't get your dick in there user

Highly Qualified Physician here. Definitely Aids

Post more pics of her pussy

herpes literally just makes your genitals look weird and itchy

this pathogenic fear of it I see in Americans confuses me to no end

they can be expressed, but they never go away.

Just for reference, I will express your if you like.

The ghost of Johnboy lives

Yeah, it's something alright. Right where the jizz would oozz out

we need to see her face to give you an accurate assessment

It's herpes. She's probably just having a breakout now. If there's red around the actual bumps, then it definitely is herpes. Like, no questions asked.

LMMFAO That's herpes, she gave it to you

Its almost like people dont want deformation and irritation in an already sensitive area you uneducated mongoloid. Also you do realize that having it is like having little irritated pimples that dont pop as quick right.

More like to stay away from this bitch.

Those aren't anything you faggot, every pussy has those somewhere. The pics in the magazines have them photoshopped out and you never see a pussy clise enough in the movies to notice them. Since this is your first pussy we can let this go, be stupid again and I spank you with an axe. K, bye.

No it's not

Yeah, it's only fordyce spots. Which is totally fine. Make sure she does go to the doctor and get tested again another time to make sure and have her talk to her gyno or dermatologist if the gyno recommends it.
Nothing to worry about, not an STD (as of right now it seems), and isn't going to kill you or her. It's normal.

masterbait m8

How about you go to a doctor?

Fuckin idiot.

oh no its the apocalypse

yeah, it's bad to have, but the way people act about it you'd think it's life-ruining

>the pics in the magazines
it's 2017 nigger. did you just crawled fron under a rock?

That's the start leprosy

Probably, but maybe HPV? Too bad... nice pussy.

So, my offer to express yours? No interest?

Nah I'm good. Haha

fordyce spots. Look it up. Harmless. 80% of humans have them on lips, mouth, genitals.

Just random enlarged glands. Chill out.

Well shit - I would be kicked out of the man club if I didnt try

Have you tried testing both her and yourself for STDs and whatever would cause that?

Sucks to be you dude

I'm sure he did, got the results, but decided to double checks with b/tards

those are absolutely, positively, not fordyce spots

>share disease with someone
>also known as a kid

Seems fair, would do it myself.

get a life looser

What about when she doesn't give a shit and dump you anyway?

this is autism at its purest form.......

Yeah should probably not visit a GP/gynaecologist but instead ask Sup Forums. Way more reliable

Wouldn't care, the bond would still be there, the disease would bind us forever.

Oh boy, that'd be really sad for you. Suicide material. And I'm a drunken guy that already considered suicide for much less...