Is anyone else fucked in the life department?

Is anyone else fucked in the life department?

Op is 21, still a virgin and lonely as fuck. All my friends have a girlfriend, and everybody around college is always surrounded by girls and Im always alone like some loser faggot standing in back. I talk to people and get out alot, but I still never have a close group and nobody really wants to talk to me. Im not that bad.

Work is like pulling teeth day in day out making barely enough money, and all my co workers are old boring hags that are more boring than salt to be around.

Also looking forward to moving out soon, but still terrified because that will be the point of no return where Ill have to sell my soul to some fucking job that I hate, just so I can barely scrape by for the week, then wake up and repeat it again tomorrow.

Does anyone else feel the same, or am I just doomed?

You have a job and you leave the house, you're doing better than me, and I'm 26.

Hey OP, I’m a year older than you and it gets a bit better sometime. Lost my virginity as my 22nd bday was coming in, literally at midnight. Moved out with a roommate, picked up another that’s loaded and doesn’t mind sharing. Getting out of the soul crushing job is the only thing I haven’t been able to do yet.

It blows user, but for most of us all we do is work 90% of the time and then we get a little bit of time for recreation. If you're really lucky you wont be too tired to do the things you love. All you're good hours and good years will go to your job. You only get around this if you're born into some hardcore financial and familial stability.

Shit. I guess others arent so different.

Do you ever feel like you missed out on something though?

I feel incomplete, like.. Something irreplaceable has been either taken, or destroyed.

become a druggie then, your life couldnt get any worse. drop acid every friday and molly every sunday. i have sluts sucking y dick every week for caps, i get laid att. its the life idc if im a fuckup

I'm 20 years old, still a kissless virgin. Stuck at a shitty dead-end fast food job and at my mom's house. Meanwhile, I have shitty car with$1,800 worth of repairs

27, crippling anxiety, living at my parents done nothing with my life and probably never will, been told i look ok managed to build up the courage to fuck a few times, still feel hopeless would do drugs but the social anxiety kills me

I do drugs every tuesday, but for spiritual and religious reasonings.

However, the root of my problem indeed stems from trying to fill a deep void in my life.

dunnno what to do with my self

So then do drugs alone.

But its sad.

Honestly people are so fucking over rated.
The people worth keeping around always keep to themsevles. I cant stand 90% of people I meet, theyre all just such plastic, shallow, and retarded cunts. Not even worth wasting my breath on.

Even then, the other 10% isnt so hot either.
If it wasnt for the maybe 6 real friends i have now, id have killed myself at 14

It gets worse the older you become. Have something to focus on, a long term goal.

yep people are fucking shit, put on a facade and pretend to get along with everyone but they really dont give a shit about anything except getting paid, playing the game

21, virgin, job is only soul pressing, not soul crushing.
Has anyone ever considered striking it out on their own in an underdeveloped place and living off the land? Like what they do on Mountain Men on TV. It's been a hidden desire of mine but the main barrier is my modern expectations of living life being making and spending money perpetually.
Could it be viable? I suppose anyone who has succeeded in it wouldn't stick around Sup Forums

Have to get the drugs from somewhere

Even then man. Fuck me.
My long term shit will cost so much money.

I cant even move out yet, and thats an understatement of money.

I want to do something like primitivetechnology, grow my own food collect my own water build my own shelter

>I'm 21, no gf, have a hard job that doesn't pay well
>my life is finished

pathetic. at a time when most people are ready to start living their life,
you're already giving up.

Op here, my one day goal is to buy land, build a fortress, and farm.
Its a far fetched dream though because fuckin money, and bulding shit is retard expensive.

Also, im sure you could if you try fuckin hard, and you move to the buttfuck middle of nowhere, where youre surrounded by juan and his thousand brothers.

America is not the place to try and do that. Even then, sustinence farming is fuckin ridiculous hard.

>be me
>24
>college degree
>long term gf
>no job
>live at home
>stoner but not smoking because trying to get work that will actually help pay off student debt
>mad at society, humanity, the world, existence
>gf probably leaving me unless i find work, parents definitely kicking me out soon

Like some other anons were saying, find a passion, hobby, or long-term goal. That's the only thing keeping me from offing myself.

Before other anons ask, yes I have a BS in STEM major. Just no relative work experience, only shitty part time jobs, which i am no longer willing to work at.

I love the idea of having a fortress, very good user.
I don't look at farming as a thing I would do if I struck out on my own; I would rather just do a wilderness job that would bolster my wallet enough to eat comfortably. They all seem to do trapping in some form or another, but I'd imagine metalworking or similar prospects would get me pretty far

>living

Selling your soul to a job that doesnt give a fuck, cant leave because everything else is just the same, wasting countless hours of your life at work, just to barely scrape by, then maybe, have A day off at the end of the week. Then what?
Go to the fuckin bar? Go to some shitty club where its nothing but shallow and dumb cunts?
What a waste of time and life. It doesnt even feel worth it

that isnt living, this shit is modern slavery.

preach Sup Forumsrother

There's always so many more options than you see in front of you, and I think that was what that user was hinting at.
For instance, there is always another career choice available, you just choose to ignore it because you'd rather complain about your moderately uncomfortable job at the grocery store than shovel gravel out of a large pit for a few bucks.
If you hate your job then find one you like more or one that pays better. The worst sounding jobs pay the best: become a septic tank pump operator and you'll swim in shit-covered shekels

I have literally countless passions and hobbies.
To name a few -
I play every instrument under the sun, as I love music and production.
I paint.
I create huichol bead art
Basket weave
Shoot guns

And not to mention the countless plant species I care for because im an amateur botanist.

But even then, on those dark days, theres always something missing. Not even the immense projects i make for myself gives meaning.
Ill eventually get around to finishing all of them, but still.

I feel dead inside and wish I could just think back and smile. So many bad memories and regrets. They all just seem to come back and outweigh the good ones.

Again fuck that.
Ill kill myself tonight if I learn. Thats my new job.

I dont care about money man. I just want something with a little more meaning than that.

And i used to believe the "go get a new job" ideal philosophy. Then I actually entrerd the working world. And unfortunately, everything I want to do, either doesnt exist, theyre not hiring, you dont get paid for the position, or you need some degree.

Sadly i do not have a degree, and anything pertaining to the natural world people would rather fuck up and destroy, rather than protect.

try to stay positive and look for the good

Eh, at least you have something going on with your life. I might've fucked 2 women but I'm living in my mom's basement masturbating all day and playing games. Just do some sport you enjoy and talk to new people and women, view it as a skill to develop.

My life is objectively great in all ways except that I have a weird health problem that countless doctors have been unable to diagnose in any real way other than telling me that it isn't life threatening. It doesn't sound terrible but said health problem completely destroys my quality of life so life is currently complete shit until it fades back down for a few weeks, but then it will get bad again and I will spend another week wanting to kill myself.
>inb4 fatass, quite a healthy weight
>inb4 exercise, I lift 4-5 days a week

I totally understand that.

Very recently, Ive started getting a total fucking variety pack of weird, and hellish.. Body things?
I dont even know what to call them anymore.

My neck constantly cracks and pops, right at the base of my skull. It fucks with my muscles alot, and randomly I will get searing pains running up my neck and into my brain. I can feel it behind my eyes.

I also was being a dumbass after a shower, and became a little unbalanced, and the corner of a towel rack wedged in between where the ribs connect with the spine. I can still feel the spot, and it feels.. Almost.. Dusty.. And dislocated. This happened months ago.

The worst one of all happened about a year ago, granted I ate an edible, but ive eaten hundreds of them. But this time, something seriously fucked up.

My left ear got.. Fuckin HOT. And it felt wet inside my ear. Like, behind the ear drum. Then the sound dampened. And forever on, its stayed that way. I use my hearing to live and see the world more than my eyes. Ive had batman hearing ever since I can remember, but now.. Its different. Its like wearing a glove and feeling things, rather than with your skin.

And recently, the right ear has started doing strange things. It felt like a ball of sharp pumice grinding against my ear drum.. Ever so slightly.

I also have TMJ problems which are notorious for fucking with your hearing because the jaw sits quite literally, on 2 disks responsible for audio.

I sit awake every night dreading getting older and having to experience what dying will be like, and watching your body degrade over the course of life. I just want to die to get it over with.

Damn man that's rough, I don't know what else to say about most of htat, but in regard to your ears, if you haven't already though...have a doctor look in your ears. I've had some wicked ear wax buildup in the past that caused weird shit to happen with hearing including significantly reduced perceived volume just from so much wax. Having them cleaned out was incredible.

Its not wax, I promise you.

Every time I open my jaw, I hear clicking and cracking. Like when sand gets stuck behind a bering, or between a board and another board.
Something is going on with the joint, the disk, and the skull. Ive cracked it back into place, but it keeps sliding out on both sides. I have no idea what its FUCKING PROBLEM IS but its a living hell.

Tmj is a fuckin nasty disease.

I just dont know what to do anymore.
I feel doomed.. Or cursed by the highest level of witchcraft, amd I dont want to go to the doctors.

I know theyre going to find something, and bothing scares me more than the fucking hospital.
God why me

Just wanted to chime in. Am 43. My life is basically ok, i have a lot of debt at the taxman, but yeah, i'm ok.

Git gud.

>He thinks his life is fucked

That's cute, kid.