Any medfags on Sup Forums ? Please help my toe :(

Any medfags on Sup Forums ? Please help my toe :(

Possibly ingrown toenail? I had to get surgery for that.

Malaria

Medfag here, it's cancer.

Squeeze the pus out of it. start at the knuckle and push toward the nail. it will hurt like fuck, but it's better than amputation. next step, go to the fucking doctor and get some antibiotics.

I hope that kills you

Go to the doctor before you lose the toe.

Letting it get to that point means you're retarded.
Hopefully natural selection isn't sleeping right now.

Herpes

Toeaids

Chek'd
It's most likely Bubonic Plague.

Looks slightly worse than my friend's toe did before his entire foot had to be ampuated, which had complications, and they did a below knee amputation, which had complications, and he eventually had an above the knee amputation. 6 months in and out of a hospital, years of rehab...

But like I said, yours looks worse.

Ingrown toenail, go to a doctor for that shit.

Highly Qualified Physician here. Most Definitely Aids

It's the start of a really bad infection, go to the doctor and get it taken care of. It looks pretty bad user, and I've got no medical schooling to support those statements. I do have a little common sense though, and that says go to a Dr. If it gets worse and spreads there is a chance you could lose part of your toe. Start by pouring hydrogen peroxide on it, or a high % rubbing alcohol (80+%) to at least clean around it.

Your body definitely doesn't like something that's going on under your skin.

Nice floor. Is that epoxy floor covering?

Soak it with epsom, see a doctor

cut it open you must release pressure. dont forget to take pics

Damn it faggot's I dropped a fucking work out machine on my fucking toe.. How it's not just swallowing and bruising where the fuck did you get your medical training.

icing it immediately definitely would have helped. you should soak it in a warm, soapy water mixture for 15 minutes 3x a day. you're pretty damn close to the point where you need a doctor though

doesn't change the fact you have aids faggot

Most likely infected. Were there any cuts where bacteria could've gone in. That happened on my arm but it was infected from spider bites. Most likely squeeze the puss out it will hurt like fuck and there will be a lot of blood. Make sure to go to the doctor first. They will prescribe you antibiotics, DO NOT GO TO A MINUTE CLINIC, they will just slice it and pull out puss.

That's some important information, faggot. Smashed toes look similar to infected toes, given a day or two. Still, get it checked out. Faggot.

Sooo the nail is pushing into the bed creating pressure. First off whipr your dirty toe with alchol, second use qtip on corners under press up release pressure... take an aspirin. If still swollen when u wake up might need to be drained.

Can you learn to focus your camera? That could a rubber prop for all I know.

I still don't understand how people don't do basic first aid when they fuck themselves up. At least washing it with soap and water. Why oh why. Go to the doc, it doesn't seem to be ER level but it's gonna need some antibiotics. Ya dun guff'd.