Crime scene cleaner reporting in, ama

Crime scene cleaner reporting in, ama
>pic not mine

What's the worst you've seen?

Do you enjoy your job?

What country do you live in? Are you in a big city, or a smaller urban area?

How much do you make? Also have you taken shit from any scene?

What's your pay rate? I've heard it's good money

Salary?

Ever keep a souvenir? Like break a tooth out or clip some hair?

Is coca cola still used to clean blood off concrete ?

He wouldn't just get fired for that, he'd be put in jail.

So i imagine not.

so, do you get top keep anything that they want to throw out? like if some brains got on a xbox, and they dont want the xbox anymore, can you keep it if you wipe off the brains real good?

>also, if you find like a severed finger, could you say, eat it, to gain strength?

Natural Death of an old lady in a tub
Pic semi related
A little, money is good
San Francisco
26/hour
It's against the law but me and my team take valuables from the scene before we take the before pictures. We have a finders keepers rule.

OP is now himself being scrapped of some concrete sidewalk i suppose

Y he no wear glove? Also how you get job? What is your education and work background prior to this. How old are you?

>San Francisco
hey, you might have to clean up my corpse one day. I'll be sure to leave out something for your troubles.

No shit is against the law thats why we ask

Well Mario, you see, the man is living on the edge.

Pic related=not even once. How do you sleep? Are you on sleep pills, or any other meds? Why do you do it, what made you decide to go for it? How was the training? Do you wanna quit? Are you on call?

how do I get that job

Do you consider yourself to be fucked up from the job, or has it just become routine to you and you are as normal as anyone else?

Follow up question, do you or your team ever come across/taken/ drugs? Recreational or medical?

Ever grope one of the bodies?

I used to drive the meat truck for the coroners office and I have to admit...I groped 2 corpses when I worked there.

Nope, primarily we use it on lunch breaks but that's about it.
Family members keep everything unless they were living alone. And no
He's a risk taker, I got it by having experience working as a janitor at a funeral home. I have a highschool diploma and a welding certification, most janitor jobserved but I did work for a pipe fitters union for a short while, 32

Have you ever played games or joked about the corpses with co workers

By laying my head on a pillow. No, no, money, money, training was pretty easy. Just common knowledge/sense like "Oh don't stick your dick in a pile of black goo". If I find a better paying job. Yes 24/5
>>>
Getting called in on natural deaths are the worst. Literally make me wanna quit, mostly because theyre not found for weeks or even months after it happened.
Police go in a sweep for drugs and stuff first.
I do not, that's weird.

>Getting called in on natural deaths are the worst. Literally make me wanna quit, mostly because theyre not found for weeks or even months after it happened.

Suicides/murders don't phase you at all though?

I would do this job but i would hate to see dead kids. On average whats the age you come across the most?

What's the most bizzar thing that's ever happened to you on the job. And off the job. You married? If so what does she think? Would you recommend this job? How's the turnover? Hows the benefits?

Annual income?

how do you deal with the decomposed bodies. for instance stew bath tub

This is not good money esp for SF

What requirements does it takr to land that job, and whats the going pay OP?