It's so dope to be hung

It's so dope to be hung.

I was just born this way, didn't do anything to deserve it, and yet I think it's had a materially positive impact on my life.

I feel sorry for all the little guys out there that, like me, didn't do anything to deserve it and yet - have to spend a lifetime with that nagging thought: 'What would it have been like to be hung?'

Nice trips, your dick is tiny

Is this some kind of RP thread or what? If you were hung why wouldn't you post your own cock?

Unless you're 8+ inches erect and 5+ inches circumference, you're not that hng either, buddy. I've bottomed out every girl I've ever fucked and I'm 6.5 inches. Not like "Ooh, it's too much user." But "Ow! Fuck!" As I feel my dick slam her cervix.

Also;
>It's good to be intelligent.
>I feel so sorry for people who rely only on their looks and have no intelligence. I didn't do anything to deserve it. I was just born with a 139 point intelligence quotient, making me "gifted." I feel sorry for guys like me who didn't do anything to deserve it and are still born dumb as fuck and yet - have to spend a lifetime with that nagging thought: "What would it have been like to be intelligent. Good thing I have this dick."

then you don't know how to fuck if all you're doing is slamming a bitch. Learn a proper stroke, bloke.

I can fuck. Accidents happen. Don't tell me "Harder" if you aren't prepared for the consequences, chick.

I'm married now, though, so it's all water under the bridge.

sound like your bitch is a fucking slut. how many niggers has she fucked infront of you? you tiny dick cuck

Is that Vitalyztv on the right.?

Wew lad. How will I ever defend myself or defeat my antagonist!?

I highly enjoyed that lil spat you two had.

what is the full rating, what is bigger thsn hung am I?

I love cucking dudes

My dick is a really good size and I am okay with that.
Lots of girls I've been with have said my dick is the perfect size, and that's good enough for me.

pic related.
I love being hung. I love showing it off. I think I am a dick, but I do have an amazing dick.

You sound like a shrimp-dicked pussy. Your mom must have low standards

there's a new 'how do i disguise asking for dick pics thread as another thread' thread every day. just come out and ask, you dont need to make people read between the lines, just admit yer gay n ask for cock pics.

>birthing hips/pear-shape body

lol not even once.

would class that as horse hung.
How long is it soft arnd hard?

incredible.
Have you ever cucked a smaller man

what the fuck is this faggotry?

This guy didn't get into a frat.

we dont have frats in my country you american faggots

i bet you suck a lot of dick then say no homo.

Something is wrong with you if you obsess over your dick

I like it when other people obssess over my dick

Post dicks

feminine dicks are the best

Very nice cock, user. It's a shame that you're built like a little bitch everywhere else.

Why is it socially illegal to have a small penis?