How about a rekt thread? Got four new ones to kick it off

How about a rekt thread? Got four new ones to kick it off.

The fuck happened? Landed on the guy??

Looks like

One of two things happened, either suicide by massive truck or tried to hitch a ride and fucked up very badly

Bet he wears a fucking jacket next time.

Funny how the helmet just rolled

I cringed so fucking hard, ahh the fucking road rash

Karma at its finest

is everyone ok?

If I disliked someone enough to want to kill them then I would at least give them the chance to realise what was happening.

The truck drivers were.

you my good sir would make a bad assassin.

was he shot? story?

huntington beach shooting

yeah he was shot and died. He was fighting with the officer and grabbed something off the cops belt and then the cop got on top of him and got up and shot him dead. Pretty crazy. Don't fight cops.

bump, gimme moar

That 360 no scope though

Goddamn, that made me cringe. Why tf doesn't he wear a damn jacket?

I saw that shit.

Love how she the girl on the left didn't notice her friend flying past.

Yep. 7 times. Sauce in metadata.

bump

Nerve gas

Where did Mrs. Wong go.webm

lame bring the gore

why not go make a gore thread instead of being a faggot in this one

Looks like he had a magazine in his hand when he keeled over.

Very justifiable.

fuk off faggot

Dance Gas

Hilariously, the worst thing you can do in this situation is to panic grab the handle bars. although it looks like a mechanical failure that started this shit

and you an incredible fag. oh wait.

Don't think so. You see that's a jack that was left there. Could be he was assisting driver with an issue and the dickhead driver didn't realize guy was retrieving jack.

Can you get aids from that?

You also don't accelerate out of it kek. Let off the throttle and drag the rear brakes a little and it stops. It's happened to me before and it's scary as fuck. He probably just panicked but for some reason watching this he seems like a douchey rider anyhow.

no mate. it was fresh egg, he shat it out and they made omelette of it.

well memed sir I keked hard

Fuck... you got me

statistically, they figured out in not so shitty 1st worlds that if you just let them get away if they go fast enough less people die and you STILL catch them later anyways.

these people had a clearly visible license plate, and 9 times out of 10 they own the bike, and if they dont own the bike, someone saw them steal it. but gotta fulfill the blood lust

Jar of AIDS

yes.

that toycar is fucking GONE

How do you not hear that?

bump, post moar pls

doublekill

joe swanson ha/10

constantly had me gasping when he drove so fucking hard and ignored the side roads '
Should get improsined for also having another guy getting fucked over who was on his back.
Suprised to not see a slurp of blood when he was grinding on the road lol, Thanks for the new webm`s everyone.

IM FREEEEEEeeeee! splash

Fight a cop, you die. Not hard

Idiots can't figure out how to buckle it

Hope you get shot.

When you got dubs while being an hero

I won't fight any cops so probably won't happen