Range/Magic/Slayer then fishing hue

Pretty sick stats btw, very close to base 70s

Slayer, that way you can also level up your other combat shit

>99 cooking
>not fishing
get grinding faget

thx im working on rc to 77 eventually for master clue

spent too much time on the wc grind

Account is less than a year away from getting the 15 year cape. Just started playing again after ~7 years. Gaze upon my utter mediocrity.

The only mediocrity is the fact that you're not playing old school.

not having 99 slayer
>filthy casual

i should report you for posting rs3 in osrs thread

Oh and I've got like 4.5 mil XP. 2.5 mil of that has been gained in the two weeks I've been playing again.

Slayer obviously..in the process 99 hp would be next

hunter is a good one for cash, pretty sure you have the stats for private red chin area. otherwise go slayer and use it as an excuse to level combat stats

i only do it one level at a time, or as much as i can bear in one sitting. and yes i have the private chin area

How long have you been playing?

just checked my age at hans, 604 days, so a little less than 2 years. took a month or so off twice in there though

Hi Mike

Nice man. This your first account?

yea i never really played back in the day either, just started back with some friends and now im the only one left lol

Lol that's a shame. What made you decide osrs over rs3? Not that I blame you

my name is mike, and im not op

>gaze upon my n00b glory. Haven't played in years, had to start new account.
Super hyped people still play this

oh also, inb4 RS3
i know! i know, just wanted to see whats new

ign?

my friends wanted to do osrs when they heard about it, so i joined them. i was actually the msot hesitant to get members originally lol

>dead game filled with depressed gay faggots that can't get over "muh nostalgia"
>kys asap

Also point proven what fucking losers you are:
>muh an hero

meme tier cock suckers

>just started back with some friends and now im the only one left lol

That really says something about how shitty RuneScape is in general (OSRS and RS3). It sounds like your friends are far more intelligent than you are.

huh?

Ah, that makes sense. You still enjoying yourself?

Meh, I'm enjoying myself. I'm just happy I can actually play a mmo type game without getting bored out of my mind for once.

As someone who plays on and off, how in the hell do you not get bored. The game is almost all grind

Runescape is still a thing? I thought it was fully replaced by this newer looking one. Whats its name now, I really want to check it out again

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. I've been playing for like two weeks now, in the first week I grinded from 600k gp to like 10 mill to get enough for membership, then my friend gave me an extra 8m. In the week I've had membership I've done like... over a dozen quests.

Just been keeping myself busy doing stuff. OH! Go look up Alt1. It's an addon to Runescape which is legal, one of the features is it lets you nest browser windows in Runescape that act like normal UI elements. So you can watch Youtube Videos and Twitch streams while playing Runescape normally. That shit is a god send.

runeapps.org/alt1

youtu.be/sFA1VypW4uU
youtu.be/CgQRs2MXZ9o
^ Instruction video since there's nowhere near enough documentation on the app.

I say slayer or RC, or say fuck it all and play the new DMM Season.

Also it really helps that I have a friend who dragged me into it and really wants someone to play it with her. So there's someone I can boss with and do dungeoneering with and stuff.

i think you are talking about Albion online

The video, the XP graph, the timer, and the wiki browser all stay on your screen while you click around and shit in Runescape, so there's no issue with reading or watching stuff while grinding stuff.

Fuck outta here with your RS3 MTX BS

Honestly, I haven't really been bothered much by the MTX. I don't have any money so it's not really a temptation and ignoring it hasn't really been difficult.

lol Well glad you're having fun man

the heart one at the top middle, it's already soooooo close to 99, why not?

Magic

>95 close to 99
92 is half the xp of 99, and 98 is 75% the xp of 99

this is the saddest shit i've ever seen in my life

What is exactly?

I've never played. 95 is the closest to 99 he has, so that's why I think he should go for that one.