So I just reserved my tickets for Anime NYC and I want to go as a trap, a beitiful one at that. I got the face for it...

So I just reserved my tickets for Anime NYC and I want to go as a trap, a beitiful one at that. I got the face for it, buy, I'm 210lbs and 6'3". I got a month and a half to femenize. Any tips? I already have a shaper if you suggest it.

show us what you got

No

pics or no tips

Then I can't help you

whatever else you do, avoid heels, and hang with tall friends during photos.

>6'3"
>feminine

Kek

Check'd

>I'm 210lbs and 6'3"
>I'm a fat ass and think i'm beautiful girl
>beitiful
>I'm also retarded and can't spell or proof check my spelling

Go for Goddess/Amazon type costumes, and no one will question your height, as long as you have the legs for it. Never underestimate the power of a good pair of compression hose if you need them.

Just don't do Felix

>beitiful
>femenize

What you don't want to see a 210lbs and 6'3" felix cosplayer and add them to your spank bank.

>6'3'
>210 pounds
So basically you will look like most mtf preop trannies.

Lolololol

(210 isn't fat at 6'3"... It's barely outside ideal target for women at that height.)

I mean technically you can still dress up and consider it a crossplay, which is pretty common. I'd actually be pretty down myself. If you want to trap it up, I'd suggest working out a bit more and doing exercise that would accentuate feminine features. Either way, best of luck

/thread

210lbs is big user, you might wanna slim down.
6'3" is also kinda tall to trap, gl tho.

OP is a bundle of sticks

You think he means 210 of muscle, No. Hes a fat ass and he would be a fat ass if he was a girl.

...you ever been to a con? Trust me. Not fat. Besides, there are ways to make a little 'chunk' work for you, with the right tools, if your face works. Taping, corsets, some body makeup, etc. If he hooks up with some of the older costumers that also work drag shows, they'll probably make it their mission to trap him up.

When talking about trapping it up, People are going to think of some small petite man with a some what girlish face(look at the trap threads), Not a guy cross dressing with average man height and man fat. Hes going to tower over the women, Traps and cross dressers.

>If he hooks up with some of the older costumers
>they'll probably make it their mission to trap him up
well if my skinny ass can't get muscle i have a career in being a trap

Hey just a question on the side but has anyone here seen RE:Zero? I started watching it cuz of felix but then kinda fell in love with the entire anime setting and I was wondering if someone knows more not to pervy animes with a good story and loveable characters simliar to RE:zero...I'd totally be thankful for a recommendation since I'M a total anime pleb.

Are you actually looking for good anime or you just want something with traps?

was just a came for the trap stayed for the good anime kinda situation, as I said I am not even an anime guy I only saw like a handful through my entire life but I gotta admit that I was more than positively surprised how damn good the story and the writing on this was...

>mfw ching chongs have surpassed western media

Anyway...yeah I'm looking for a good similar anime if possible. No traps needed and in best case not too pervy either, I'm a sucker for emotional shit.

Well cowboy bebop, One punch man, full metal alchemist, death note and samurai champloo, Seem to be the most popular with non anime fans.
For emotional.
Angel beats or Clannad are really liked. You could also look into tokyo magnitude 8.0, One week friends.
If nothing looks good try asking /wsr/ for suggestions they could probably do better them me right now. I'm drawing a bit of a blank right now, my bad.

I'll check them out, if there is just one good it was already totally worth it, thanks!