So I just started a tinder. Any advice? Tips? Etc

So I just started a tinder. Any advice? Tips? Etc...

delete it

Catfish the dudes

So how many matches you guys getting on average?

Same actually, but I’m not taking it seriously. Just killing time when I’m in the bathroom or whatever. Most likely will delete it when I get bored

Be chad

Swipe everyone right.

Yes. I'm serious. You'll get a good idea of what your league is and you will be surprised at how many matches you get. You may not have paid much attention when you swiped them, but after you match say "oh hey she's not bad". Just delete any mega ham beasts to avoid feeling like an asshole when they message you. go on a bunch of practice coffee dates with 6s and 7s and get free blowjays while you wait to match with a good one.

By the time the date with that 8 or 9 rolls around you'll have such a stable of cum swallowers that you'll be able to participate with maximum chill.

Like me, you'll probably find that it's actually better to hit up that 6 or 7 for easy sexual gratification and do what you want than it is to put in a bunch of effort on an 8 or 9.

>change interest to men
>set age range 50-80
>look at all the old men looking for grandsons they never had
>cry a bit

delete it immediately

imma be honest
never gotten laid (from the app)
and got banned for satire joke

You actually pay for premium? The fuck?

>never gotten laid
most people havnt other then by hambeasts they caved in and fucked out of desperation

God no. What gave you that impression?

it's easy af, just don't expect it to happen on the first time you meet.

You swiping right at everyone. Without premium, you'll run out of daily likes really fast

I've gotten laid 2 times by Tinder, and 1 time by Badoo/Hot or not, but to be honest, talking and making girls interested is fucking boring, so at most of the times I dont bother.
Got like 200 matches on tinder, and Ive spoken to maybe 20 of them

Seriously though, delete it. Its a waste of time other than to look at pics of hot girls and to boost your own ego.

Majority of chicks on there are doing the exact same thing. Others are looking for an exact thing and chances are youre not it. Majority of women on there have shit for personalities and are really just fuck meat looking for a meal ticket/sugar daddy.

Even if you do get a chick to swipe for you, theres 100% chance they wont message you first, and 90% chance they will never respond to any of your msgs beyond a 1 word reply or no reply at all.

Its cancer. anything that mainstreams on the internet is cancer

Yeah. You just do it once a day. There's no rush.

This

user you are fucking killing me LMAO

Tinder aimed at women, not men.

They usually are drowning in men’s attention, so they literally pick and choose who THEY like while men claw desperately for date... it’s sad.

It’s not a level playing field for men.

Delete the app.

Go outside to a coffee shop, club, bar and try picking up girls there, build your real life confidence.

Dating apps are for women.

>putting in effort for 8s and 9s
This is why you fail user

fuck em' all

This, I literally just open tinder while watching tv or whatever and like everyone (do a few NO everyone and then or the algorithm will think you are a bot eventually)
I think you are just lame bro, or maybe really really unlucky

I have 2k matches... MOST are ugly or fat, if I were to take a guess I would say my matches are divided into:

>1,000
Girls who are a 4-5 or 6 with overweight
>500
Girls who are a 7 and that I would go out on a date with
>400
Girls who are an 8
>100
Girls who are a 9+ or IG/snapchat whores who just want followers

I have gone out with plenty of girls and gotten blowjobs, girls staying over, gone to hotel rooms, and also regular fun dates, some girls even paid for everything lol

My advice would be to think of 1-2 lines or jokes, facts whatever you think might work and send the same to every girl you match with and see how they work, sounds stupid but it works, the reason most fags here say they never get a reply is because they probably send just some "hey" or something autistic

Once I begin to talk to them if I really like the girl I look her up on FB (most have their IG linked or have their job/school listed so it's easy)
Then I look for their likes on fb and see what they are into and just "casually" talk about that subject

Now, I got 2k matches because I have used tinder for 2 years... I probably get 5 matches out of every 100 likes, so if you plan on using free tinder be aware

100% this. cant stress this enough how right this guy is. its so much easier picking up women in real life than dealing with some skewed bullshit app that gives them all the power

Everyone now it's easier to get girls in RL, online they judge you based 90% on your looks, so if they don't like you you stand no chance...
While in real life, most people are open to talk to anybody, so they might like your personality and give your ugly face a shot because you were funny

>My advice would be to think of 1-2 lines or jokes, facts whatever you think might work and send the same to every girl you match

you are literally the reason this app, as well as most dating sites on the internet, suck ass now. if you dont think women know youre copy paste spamming, then youre a fucking idiot. they literally show each other the msgs and compare. youre scaring women into being defensive and closed up and this is why they dont respond to most people now

also, i dont need to lower myself to dating 1-5's. I have no problem getting 6 and 7s and even the occasional 8

honestly, i was dating through msg boards and other shit before the whole smartphone craze that allowed all these idiots online, and it wasnt hard hooking up online with shitty photos. half my photos were me on drugs looking like a crackhead and i still had girls talking to me no problem.

i blame idiots like the guy saying to swipe right on everything with a vagina and copy paste the same msg to them(or in many cases their dick photos). guys like that are what ruined dating online. Them and the whiteknights kissing womens asses online

Hahah bullshit. I swipe right on everyone and never get any fucken matches. I'm not bad looking actually, but tinder fucking sucks in australia. The girls are all too up tight and dont match with a 7 or so at all! Seriously what am I doing wrong?

Pics aren't too bad, general profile looks good, good job, etc. Was thinking of putting a picture of a good car in there, show off the money, then just fuck her once and move on to the next - bitches dont care about pics of just YOU.

>hire a photographer to take some good photos of you.
The pictures should give the girl an idea of what it'll be like to be with you
Also you can find a decent photographer on craigslist for around 100 bucks
>keep your bio short
My bio is one sentence and its complete nonsense.
>careful with your swipes.
When tinder first came out you could swipe right on everyone to maximize your chances of landing on a girl you could match. But tinder operates on a different algorithm now and if you swipe right on a bunch of fatties its gonna throw more fatties your way. If you swipe right on more hot girls it'll throw more hot girls your way. Of course hot girls get the most likes so this is why its super important to have good pictures so you stand out from all the other guys on the app.
>when you match keep the convo simple but engaging.
The already likes you so keep it fun and dont add any pressure to the interaction. Keep the mentality of "I don't need this bit lets see where this goes."
>go out and talk to women in person.
Tinder is fine and all but relying on it to get ass is like relying solely on McDonald's for sustenance. You can survive off it but you'll pribably die.

Go fuck yourself

Tinder is fucking weird man or the women on there are at least. When I first starte, I had shit luck finding any woman beyond a 6. Then I forgot what the fuck I wrote on my bio, but whatever I put in combination with the song I chose just seemed to attract a specific kind of girl. It was probably the first 8-9 in my book. They weren't kidding that this app is just for fucking. My first time with one of these girls was certainly an interesting time.

the funny thing is everything in this thread is true. the most effective thing to do is probably swipe right on everybody and send 1 or 2 canned messages to everyone and see who responds. this also probably kills the app for everyone else.

the single most important advice to adhere to at all times is to not take it seriously. even if you're chatting with an 11/10, you have to realize it's most likely going nowhere regardless of your efforts. just send off whatever "dont give a shit" message you've got, which helps keep in funny in my experience. if it comes through, take it. if not, forget about it.

So your logic is I ruined it for everyone but myself? Because most of my matches respond to me pretty well and give me their # except 9-10's... besides I don't copy paste anything retard I said think of something to say a thing first... not a poem or a flirt pick up line those are obvios to see they are copy pasted

But if you think you have to be original with 2k girls online be my guest

love tinder i fucked a couple moms before because of it. fucking an asin milf this saturday. depeends what u want. jsut post pics and swipe be an asshole

It is effective... but the fat retards who never get responses think they are not getting any because other guys are saying some prepared message to girls

Sure if you google "tinder pick up lines" and copy-paste what appears there you will get nowhere
But I could bet the guys complaining here that girls are "too defensive" and that one liners ruined girls everywhere in the world are just in denial that hat they are either
Fat, ugly, not funny or a combination of the three

>swipe right everyone and think of 1-3 messages to send to girls

You sound like such a butthurt little chose. The pictures on your profile are probably shit

Of course i'm butthurt. Tinder doesn't work for me, what else do you expect my reaction to be ffs?

>but the fat retards who never get responses think they are not getting any because other guys are saying some prepared message

no you fucking idiot. i have lots of female friends and they literally say 'these idiots all send copy pasted messages' or 'they all try to send dick pics'. most of them admit they just use the program for ego boosts now from all the compliments white knights and kiss asses give them

go back to 2013

Swiping right DOES work, but sadly it doesn't work everywhere... Maybe some cities, countries are less eager to go out with Tinder dates, obviously is just my guess but from experience:

I used a tinder bot to like everyone overnight
on my city I would get
>10 matches out of 800+ right swipes

Then I would pick a different city where I would be going in vacation or just a place out of my town
>100 matches with the same amount of swipes

So yeah maybe you are right that Tinder does suck in Australia, probably just your city, who knows

i just started like 4 days ago myself, ive gotten a few matches myself but i normally just end up catfishing the bernie bitches by posting some communist friendly bio then when we match i spam them with trump memes till they block me

christ im autistic

What other apps has better success rates?

okay so all the girls I have gone out, gotten nudes on snap, got their numbers, etc... Just did it for their online ego but deep inside hated my first message? lol you are retarded

As I said if you do some GENERIC copy paste it won't work... I told OP to THINK of something to say, do you know what that means? It doesn't equal to google "tinder lines" it equals to think of something by yourself and say it to all girls

If you insist on being stupid, what I say to half my matches is an animal fact (a fact its the same everywhere so you can't tell its copy pasted)

Also if it doesn't work how come all guys who do send the same thing to girls agree it works? lol your friend probably wanted to make your fatass feel good, sorry, my 2k matches prove you wrong

Meh tinder in third world countries is just cancer
Whole tinder is cancer really

Interesting experiment! Might try this..

If you don't think pretty girls are a huge pain in the ass it means you've never dated one.

make sure you wear condom son

This
Dude
This.

Imagine being this beta AND giving strangers dating tips on anonymous image boards.

Lol guy with lots of female friends losing his mind over Tinder thread

Beta male orbiting boot licker confirmed

Not him, but could you explain how is that beta? Fucking at least 6-7's is the opposite of Beta

>gets blow jobs from average girls
>lol what a fucking beta, just watch loli like me

>Only have 44 Matches
>In several months
I want to kill myself even more now, thanks to this app

>Amy! I never get any matches on tinder and I am always so original why!!!
>idk John, I hate when guys send me the same message they send to other girls ugh!! I wish I could find a guy just like you!
>thank you Amy, I will go tell Sup Forums not being original on Tinder hurts girls and makes them go defensive!

Sad thing is that dumbass actually thinks he is right

sad thing is you guys bragging about fucking landwhales while im just asking normal girls out that are light years above the majority of girls even on the tinder app

44 is better than 0 bro, at least you know there are 44 girls who would be ok with fucking you once they are black out drunk

projecting much? Literally everyone here is saying to unmatch landwhales lmao, I have 2k matches, and plenty of dates with girls 7-9 for the last 2 years using the same method

What do you have? Your opinion and a female friend who "agrees" with you? lol what a fucking joke

Are these the things you tell yourself while you hug your body pillow at night?

Might simply because your standards are too high. But the again, tinder is weird.. There are girls who superliked me but doesn't respond to my msg. What's the fucking point?

The fact that he puts pussy on a pedestal, like it is some arduous unobtainable feat. If you revolve your entire life around fucking "practice women" who aren't perfect, but in all likely hood in your league, just so you can obtain some pretentious shallow cunt you call a "10", you are a fool of narcissistic self image.

The old accidental super like. Been there.

>can't read
>post on Sup Forums
>feel smart

Good job fella

Likewise.

sooo you would rather wait up until you meet a girl who is a 9-10 for you then to date with girls who are a 6-8 in the meantime and that are down to fuck or give your blowjobs? I don't get your logic man

Also I don't see anything related to a "pedestal" obviosly if you get matches with 9-10 girls only, you can be pretty sure you are really good looking, but if most are 6-7's you can tell you are average looking, afterall Tinder and dating sites/apps are based on looks, no girls look at a regular pic of you and thinks wow he must be really smart or funny nor do guys

Than*

> I have 2k matches, and plenty of dates with girls 7-9 for the last 2 years using the same method

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

ok sure, whatever makes you feel better sleeping alone at night bro, you were given facts but chose to stick to your opinion based on thing but your girl friend agreeing with you, is like trying to talk to a religious nut or some flat earth guy

Well I don't even use dating apps because like you said, it is all based on looks. And I don't sleep around and fuck anything with a hole like you clearly do. So yes, I would say you put it on a pedestal because you revolve your life around vagina. And not even a woman you care about, just vagina in general.

I have sex with people I think are beautiful, as well as have a good personally and share at least some of the same interests as I.

There is more to life than getting STDs.

Checked

Quads be right

then don't use words you have no idea what they mean, according to your logic all jocks in highschool were betas because they were fucking around with drunk girls at parties? lol
Also college parties are full of betas because they are not looking for wife material?

The one putting vaginas on a pedestal is you

And you can't get that from tinder somehow? Are you retarded?

>have sex

Jesus Christ.

never said i had problems getting laid or didnt currently have someone. all i said is tinder is a joke because of guys like you spamming 2000 people. you can make up all the stories you want, or maybe youre even telling the truth. but it doesnt change the fact that the app sucks for the majority of people using it because shitheads like you ruined it for everyone else. IMO it just sounds like you have to try way too hard to get laid and your entire life revolves around getting pussy, which is just a sad sad existence

he obviously is talking out of his ass and thinks of tinder as a hooker services where a match means you instantly meet up at a motel and fuck with no condom

He doesn't understand dating apps require human interacting and can lead to knowing someone who shares the same interests as you, even worse, tinder does show same interests that you both share through FB, so its even easier to accomplish what this dumbfuck pretends is the "right way" to treat girls, but then he says having sex with girls is beta and putting them on a pedestal

what a fucking clown

LOL I can't believe there are actually people in here trying to vigorously defend Tinder. Oh /b, don't ever change

again you are projecting like an idiot, you are just making assumptions based on girls not replying to you and your friend saying you are right, and even worse making up stories in your head that I copy paste some 9gag tinder line or whatever, when I literally explained to you the messages can be made by yourself and even a fact, if I say all girls sky is blue, will they get mad because someone else also told them that? No dumbass, just quit it you obviously are too close minded to see how wrong you are

Not really, because I don't even think about it in my day to day life, while you sit there and chase women at frat parties and swipe right to every girl on dating apps in hopes at least one will be desperate enough to fuck you.

But sure, you are the alpha because you sleep with the same girl that every other man in the room as slept with as well.

And I never said anything about marriage. I just said there needs to be more of a connection than "I thought you looked hot in this photo." So enjoy your STDs and AIDS you sexual degenerate nigger who puts pussy on a pedestal and revolves every moment of your life around obtaining ANY vagina as desperate as yourself.

Quality > quantity

You whine so much it's becoming sad

What went wrong in your life user? Stop blaming others for your failures

One every 1-2 months, with a bit of luck

Nice assumptions, but the conversation was based off of this post So in regards to that user's Tinder view, yes I do see it as nothing more than a hook up service.

I know it CAN be used in many ways, but in the context of the conversation you are wrong. So many try following the replies next time instead of jumping in mid-conversation and talking out of your own ass.

you must have down syndom. you literally said you copy a msg 2000 times. thats called spam fishing dipshit, and it makes you a pathetic loser

delete

women use it for a confidence boost and have little to no intention to meet any guys they come across on Tinder unless they're absolutely desperate or you happen to be in the top 20% tier of men the woman in question can access.

pretty much every woman on the planet is surrounded by men she can fuck at any given time so any woman that uses tinder seriously and intends to meet a guy she likes has some kind of major malfunction and is bad news

it's just a way for them to collect matches for a confidence boost mainly as well.

I don't think he's invited to frat parties

I don't think he's invited to any parties. Not even for DnD. Total buzzkill and cockblock

Very true.

>But sure, you are the alpha because you sleep with the same girl that every other man in the room as slept with as well.
Because all the girls you are virgins lol

>Not really, because I don't even think about it in my day to day life, while you sit there and chase women at frat parties and swipe right to every girl on dating apps in hopes at least one will be desperate enough to fuck you.

Again wrong, whats easier... Being in a bar and spending 10 minutes talking to each girl trying to figure out if they are into you? Or having girls raise their hand if they think you are attractive and want to get to know you?

Thats literally what swiping right on everyone means, you cant read so i will explain to you
>swipe right on everyone
>check matches
>unmatch ugly girls
>talk to girls you find "cute"
>if you like them, or as your gay ass says "feel a connection" get to know them better
>ask them out
>have dates, or just sex if you don't like them enough to date
>repeat

Tinder is not a prostitute service faggot, you don't even use dating apps so how could you possibly know what they are about or how they operate? Do you think any girl who matches with you is down to go suck your dick after a hello?

Yeah, that's why ppl can msg each other after the matched

You really are retarded

your IQ must be lower than a fish penis size

what he fails to see is that you need to talk to the girls before they agree to go out with you, he somehow thinks girls go running down to your house to fuck lol

>down syndom

You do realize the girl have to say yes too right? It's called rape otherwise

Dude you have the reading capabilities of a 6 year old, are you aware girls have to agree to go out? Yes? And that most likely they won't fuck until after several dates? yes? no? Are you really this stupid?

This guy believes the women he's slept with haven't been pre-dicked before he got it in.

I'm supposed to feel bad for wanting to fuck new girls all the time?

Pretty much every hot girl on this planet is a roastie slut. Gone are the days of the hot girl next door with a heart of gold who sees you for who you really are.

That girl has been fucked six ways to Sunday by Chad and blacked by Jermaine.

Women like to fuck. Fuck em.

One day I'll find one to marry so I have someone to laugh with and we can wipe each other's asses when we're old.

Today is not that day.

don't break his heart! He thinks the girls he meets were saving their vagina for him and that somehow the girls who use tinder do not interact with the real life world, probably most of the girls this dumbfuck knows have used tinder

>b-b-but they told me they never dated anyone! Even less used dating apps

>oh, no user. Yes I'm on tinder, but it's just to make fun of those thirsty guys
>goes and fuck guys from tinder just based on their looks

Tinder made me realize that sex is overrated and most people are boring as fuck so no point becoming friends. Damn, life sure sucks.

just bee your self

This.... But I can't stop fucking beautiful women then wishing I had spent the night at home as soon as I blow my load

>Tf you get after cummin inside a hookup
Still feeling dead