Let's get some oregon girls

let's get some oregon girls

another thread i never understood. who gives a fuck if the girls you're not gonna ever bone live in the same massive state as you?

>Oregon
>massive

it's not California but there's still zero chance that anyone from Oregon will ever run into any girl posted in this thread.

i mean i'm from the northeast. our states are tiny.

Anyone got some Yamhill County nudes? I know it's mostly shit but there are a few gold mines

who cares you won't bone them anyway, just look at hot chicks who cares where they're from

You really gonna deny that it's more immersive if you know them? Geez, you're probably just one of those guys that knows zero attractive people. All my friends are hot, so if there's a chance of wins, fuck it.

Got some good ones for girls from salem but I'm on mobile atm. Guess a first name and I'll post everything I have 30+ per and vids ayylmao

Amy?

i mean, i get what you're saying. but like what are the odds on these threads? i'm saying that my state threads never pan out to people I know, and i live in a very small state. obviously if it turned up to be someone I know it would be great. but that happened once in the 10 years ive been on Sup Forums

A is not the first letter of either names.

Erika

I've gotten familiar wins three, maybe four times, and I don't even lurk much. Point is, go about your usual fap routine, but remember that it never hurts to look. In fact, your doubt could very well be the reason you never find any.

E is not the first letter of either of their names.

Rachel?

touche, well argued. and nice trips.

R is not the first letter of either of their names.

Jennifer?

Ashley?

I wish, but J is not the first letter of either of their names.

Megan?

Brittany?

I'll spoil it and give you guys 1 try per letter. D and S.

Sarah

I don't think I even know a Sarah. How about that D? I believe in you

STOP POSTING THE SAME KIKE

ive lived there before. there really is only two cities... and i saw regular strangers often

deana??