Do you carry a knife? If so , which one. I carry this

do you carry a knife? If so , which one. I carry this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cqzOo6B0Ic
youtu.be/WN8-IfcEhGQ
cdn.opinel.com/sites/default/files/produit/boutique/opinel_7vri.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inexpensive but sturdy enough. steel is soft though. Ontario rat II btw

for the longest i carried this, but it recently got lost in a move. Still have hope that I can find it, but prob going to order another soon

Same

Life is shit, go fuck yourself.

what the fuck is up with that blade tang? nice serrations tho. not usually a fan of combo blades

the wtf continues. there's a thumb stud so why flipper tab? NANI

Swiss Army Knife. The versatility is great and I find new applications every week or so for work and play. By work I mean assembly plant. By play I mean beer, herbal essence and camping.

I CC a gun for protection

G43 is superior

fuck if i know, buddy who's into knives and makes his own recommended it

call that nigga up and ask why it's got two flipper tabs XD

i'm planning on moving to a knife with vg-10

dont wanna fight but if its coming i stab the motherfuckers the eyes out

op fag here, lil buck i got, i like it.

Thanks to Texas expanding it's open carry laws or whatever I carry my axe everywhere

This is for me, Tanto

>cold steel
MALL NINJA! jk. i have a reverse tanto folder, neat shape

I mostly carry a Delica, although I hate it.

Lol im not a weabo but I love this knife

Nope, generally just a lighter, cell phone, and wallet.

why hate it? i want an endura

Faggots, the whole lot of you.
>hur dur CC musket gun
>hur dur hidden battle axe in rectum
All I need is my legendary nunchacku
>I can kill anything

send it to me lol

pocket knives are tools at least, you open boxes or cut zipties with em

>tiny dick faggots

The blade to handle ratio is bad, the fit and finish is not the best, it's flimsy, the screws come loose if you don't use loctite, the opening action is bad, either you can flick it open and have blade play or have it tight and open it much slower, I don't like the steel for various reasons, it's too expensive for what it is and it has blade "rock" when you cut with it. Feels cheap.
I would rather have any Cold Steel. It feels much better built and you can get it in XHP for that price if you shop around.

If you really want to see why the delica has a bad value, get a Ganzo/Firebird F753M.
Less than $10 with shipping, 440c blade and it feels 100 times better built

I rarely carry the Kbar.

>Combat: Kbar Tanto Short
>Skinning: Buck 102
>Utility: Dewalt

sure you didn't get a byrd? haha. ease of opening and lockup is a trade off on any knife, and for blade to grip, seems like endura fixes that. what you mean blade rock? and vg-10 seems like plenty steel for the price

>combat
oh ffs. the person to win a knife fight is the one who bleeds out in the ambulance

Knives generally kill people, I carry brass knuckles, since they usually don't,

Well if you could read then you would know I almost never carry it. Combat, tactical, whatever you want to categorize it as, you're just arguing semantics at this point.

I mostly carry the skinning knife or the utility knife because they are actually useful for my job and day to day uses.

i'd figure i'd try and slash tendons instead of stab.

Do you really get into that many fights?

Also, knives have more uses than stabbing people.

learn to not forget what you wrote bro, you never said you seldom carried the ka-bar

HaHa! You think I can't open a box with nunchaku? Fool. Of course I can.
As for zip tie I tear them apart with my hands that I've hardened with knuckle push-ups, and punching concrete.

>I rarely carry the Kbar.
You can read that here,

i know they're great openers, but it's gonna be an advantage in the million to one odds some punk pulls somethin. i agree, usin a knife in combat is a pipe dream. folders arent weapons

oh shit nigga my bad. thanks for being kind

I had plenty of them, I know what I'm talking about. I would rather have AUS 8 that is tougher and less chippy than VG10. Blade rock as in you can feel the blade move up and down when you cut but there's no real blade play. It feels cheap. Cold Steel knives don't do that and feel sturdier because the lock is much better.

Btw, the Firebird and delica comparison.
The Firebird is sub $10with shipping, it is study, has G10, 440c and better blade to handle ratio

No problem! I just think it is too big of a blade length to carry, even though I bought the short version. And it's not very useful for day to day use like a skinner/utility knife.

Yeah true. Also, are brass knuckles even legal to carry?

Does this look like faggot shit? Fool. I can decimate you.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5cqzOo6B0Ic

damn dude a fuckin axis lock? >inb4 axis lock is proprietary benchmadw shit

Liong Mah Lanny

local legislature is what matters. also I realized yall are chill people

nice!

Thank you! Apologize for the orientation.

At work i carry and use a Mora.
In plain clothes i either carry a spyderco delica or a cheap assisted opening kershaw.

One more thing, skeletonized liners.
Did I say that it's

i have a kershaw grinder. pretty tough, heavy tho

I find it hard to get correct info for my state/county/city in regards to blades. Most people just say be logical about what you are carrying, especially when in public/in front of police. So I just use that mindset, and I don't carry anything unnecessarily military looking or large.

should i really user? how soft is the steel? i have aus 8 8cr23moV, i just want a blade that stays keen longer

best edc knife

Can't carry in the UK, i'm supposed to just let myself be raped and or the massive pitbull eat me alive, your not allowed to defend yourself here.

I have a special weapons permit for this thing.

It will be a little better. If you really want a huge difference save up for a Cold Steel on CTS XHP.
Learn how to sharpen if you're buying knives to get a sharp knife out of the box.

Btw, that Ganzo is an no brainier. That's why I'm mentioning it. I've seen knives that are $100+ with worse build quality.
Even if you don't like it, you can sell it for the same amount or give it to someone.

Plastic spoon mofo

Wooden spoon, wear an apron and when they arrest you scream scones Im baking fucking scones.

You can carry a non locking knife dumbass

crkt squid

That's pretty neat

1v1 me rite fuken now i dual wield spoons cunt don't fuk with me

Thanks. Always liked the HRT better and lost mine. Grabbed this for now til I get around to the other.

Old school but reliable, got it from my gramps like 7 years ago, served him through the war, now I use it to cut rope, tap down joints, and stab cunts haha, all jokes aside this knife saved my life

It's pretty good

It's even got two blades, but this one isn't a lightsaber

I like the fat blade and low profile on that. Cheers

I would fuck that

SCH112

Here's my cheap assisted opening Kershaw. Just wanted something cheap to start out with. I'm not willing (yet) to spend $100's of dollars on knifes I barely use.

Cryos are good ol' reliables man

welp my balance is -7 bucks. wanna send me a knife? XD

This are the two ones I usually carry. Sometimes I carry small ones.
Is my butterfly illegal in your countries? I think in Spain they're both legal

Good to hear. That's what I was hoping for. Although I've heard reports of the spring breaking. So far so good for me.

Best EDC knife, $20 on ebay

youtu.be/WN8-IfcEhGQ

>carrying a balisong

That top one looks like the Buck Folding Hunter I used to carry all the time when I was a kid.

You'll encounter that with any spring-assisted knife. It's bound to happen but probably not until you've had some good time with it.

Yep, top one is mainly for camping and used to cut good steaks

all these karambits and bali's.
buncha tall hairy kids

i dont want to fight but when i'm hiking or cutting something hard , i've using this

cdn.opinel.com/sites/default/files/produit/boutique/opinel_7vri.jpg

what's wrong with an old no.8? sharp and near disposable

better like this

>knife for plebs
I got the guns.

8inch Throwing daggers, multi tool and a razor knife

top was carried by Spanish fascist youths in 1920s and 1930s

yeah it's a good one too .
i just buy the 7 one instead of the 8 because it's was in sale .

What do you have against karambits? Balisongs are impractical, but karambits are practical. I used to use a karambit for work.

I hope you fags don't use those things for self defense, because if you pull it on someone you're fucking dead.

how the fuck are you gonna edc a karambit? the folders are disgusting, and there's zero advantage to the shape, opening wise a wharncliffe or sheeps foot is gonna open boxes fine

>zero advantage to the shape

Opinion discarded.

Yes.
This.

Dude's a mall ninja obviously

Have these two opinel too. And many moar