Mother son shota comics

mother son shota comics.
also why is crazyxxx3dworld so underrated?

more

Post faster

Okay, that is just disturbing. those faces... Why does the kid have a dick like that ???? What on earth is this comic ???

Moar

Bump

I used to sleep naked in my parents bed until I was almost 11. Too bad my dick was way smaller.

post moar fukr

god god even the shittiest doujin is better than this uncanny valley 3d garbage

Keep going

Funny thing, I had a similar situation.

>Be young
>Mom spends months during the summer at her grandparents house helping out because they're old and shit
>Share a bed with dad because small apartment and habit
>When mom's gone, dad makes the house sweltering hot, claims the ac's broken
>We walk around the house naked all day, it's fun
>At night, we'd go to bed, dad would hug me extra tight, I'd fall asleep in his arms
>Woke up some nights because dad was moving a lot, didn't think much of it

Care for more?

mare pls

moooore

Sure. I showered with my dad up until that age too. They never told me to stay dressed at home so I rarely did.

sry guys my inet just run away from me...

The text is not hot enough...i don't even get where it's trying to go.

>One night wake up feeling something weird on my back
>Turn around and see that his pee pee was way bigger than norma
>Decide to touch it, it's hard but squishy, kinda weird
>Go back to bed and think nothing of it
>Next night wake up again
>Dad's on top of me, feel him rubbing his dick on my butt
>Ask him what he's doing, he shushes me, keeps going
>Feel him push hard between my cheeks, hot dogging, cum onto my back
>Lays down next to me again, pulls me in for a hug
>First time I'm aware of the fact that our dicks rub each other when we hug like that
>Fall asleep like that again

>tfw my cousin looks like this boy and I walked in on him jerking on monday

delete
e
l
e
t
e

it isnt in cronological order, because I am just posting the hottest pictures in my opinion, if you would had the premium account and access to the full comics, there are like stories, which consist of over 1000 pages or so...

gtfo

The are "underrated" because the art style is utter garbage, the dialogue is so fucking heavy and ham fisted that it literally grates cells off your brain as you read it, and overall its just crap.

I just post some good pictures, so you can have a overview

the art style is garbage? I can understand if you dont like the dialoge, but the realism in this pictures is the best it gets, there is nothing comparable to this, except for some artists maybe, but there is no artist with such a productivity, I mean there are like 10.000 pages or so of things like this...

Realism? Have you looked at their faces? The only thing realistic is the limb to body proportions.