If having an animal dick was normal (it'd still be human size though), would you want one? Which animal would you want?

If having an animal dick was normal (it'd still be human size though), would you want one? Which animal would you want?

Idk. Certain dicks actually come with disadvantages. For example canines don't actually do much thrusting after they're knotted.

this

Any more of this? Artist name at least?

I'd rather be the one getting knotted

I'd love it if fucking someone with an animal dick would slowly turn you more and more furry until you became anthro. And maybe the truly depraved transformed into animals fully

I would kill to be transformed into a grizzly bear permanently.

At least i'd be in the right body.

Probably a horse cock even if it was human sized.

A knot would be fun but idk how many people could take it.

Anthro or feral?

Feral.

Not that anyone likes ferals much

elephant dick so i pass out every time i get horny

Bumping this thread

If I could turn into a lizard/alligator anthro that'd be great tbh

Knot. I need more girth and I get off on aggressive thrusting and making my partner hurt. Also enjoy holding it in balls deep and making my dick flex.

Not OP, but I imagine it would be proportionally correct to avoid killing you out of blood loss and still functional for a female version of genitals for breeding.

Echidna penis

Internal genitals with or Without Hemipenis?

>no one has said prehensile
wew

I want a dick like pic related:
>thick
>canine knot
>feline barbs
>human tip

I also would like to have the ability to shapeshift into a big, muscular anthro tiger, but that's a bit much to ask...

Furry faggot. Gtfo

dragon dick!
for obvious reasons

I want a hyena cock.

another great example

you do realize that's a female?
female spotted hyenas have a large, prehensile clitoris which is also the entrance to their vagina.
to mate, a female spotted hyena mounts the male and puts the tip of her prehensile clit over the male's penis.
not even kidding you.

Gf has said a few times she wishes I had a cock that could knot her

so if a female spotted hyena were to mate with you, it would pretty much work like pic related

this thread disturbs me on so many levels O_O

If you're bi or gay i'd let you fuck the shit outta me if you were that tiger

Echidna's. Jizz flys everywhere.

Are you sure? This looks fuckin painful

Only thing I got from this is that being human means having a lame penis

I hope that 'fuck the shit outta me' is just rhetorical and you butt is actually clean.
if so, I'd love to knot you in the end of a good, long, hard fuck

I know right, cervines have the cutest penises and I'm quite envyous of it.