What is the draw to becoming an SJW? Do women these days really hate men this much, or are they just following the herd?

What is the draw to becoming an SJW? Do women these days really hate men this much, or are they just following the herd?

Pathetic women and pathetic minorities want reparations in the form of special treatment until they have the same bounty of the people who have earned it through other means.

>who have earned it through other means.
Like trampling over others?

i sometimes wonder why we dont just enslave women all they do is bitch and make shitty food

Why do women and blacks deserve special treatment over every other special interest group? How the fuck is that fair? Why should this generation of men suffer for past digressions?

>make shitty food

You'd be lucky to get those lazy cunts to make you a meal these days.

Competition, and the supposed thrill thereof.

also we would be very capable of doing it i dont get why modern man has become so PC is as if some form of unknow hand is brainwashing men and whites in general to think a certain way (my bet is its the media but if i say that ill be made out to be a looney by the media themselves its quite ironic)

It's a mix of hate, virtue signaling, and yes, following the herd as you say. Extremist dogma is taught in university classrooms. It's not something you're supposed to question, otherwise you're part of the enemy. You can be a liberal and even a champion of social justice without drinking the Kool-Aid, but not without being ostracized.

the next 2 panels consist of the homeless stating "if you insist"
followed by a sex scene.

>lazy cunt
>wont make your own meal

what are you, 10?

John Cleese is a retarded Britcuck who thinks President Trump is bad. Trump is only bad for illegals and terrorists!

What are you a pathetic woman? Nevermind, don't answer that, I already know the answer.

If you cunts want to be supported by males you need to pull your own weight you fat cunt.

>libtards
>republitards
ur both retarded

This, but also add that you can excuse yourself for being such a failure, as you're not a pathetic loser but a victim of all the evi/badl people

Don't ignore this inferior women. You have no argument against this.

lol get stoned wtf

Why is that fair that women and blacks were treated like shit for centuries? Why should this generation of people suffer for past wrongings?

The fact it is, if men didn't treat women badly for thousands of years, feminazis wouldn't even be a thing. You created your enemies. Well done.

women need to be enslaved
he just rekt u fam

I created my enemies? You're that fucking retarded? You didn't suffer past injustices so don't pretend you are owed anything you braindead fuck.

lost

>implying that sucking the dick of oligarchs actually makes them listen to you
Reddit is down the hall, normie.

>What is the draw to becoming an SJW ?

It's simple : you have a confortable explanation for your failure, and you can bully people.

Do you think sjws are responsible for the rise of the alt right?

>You didn't suffer past injustices
Are you me? No, so you know nothing about injustices I've suffered. You're really braindead if you think nothing bad has ever happened to me.

It's okay when he does it :^)

>It's simple : you have a confortable explanation for your failure, and you can bully people.

I thought that was the appeal to racism.

And you think nothing bad has ever happened to me or other groups who aren't asking for special treatment you low-IQ autist? You don't deserve special treatment or anything else you pussy. Deal with it.

The draw is gaining the power needed to stand up to oppressive prices of shit like you. When we gain our strength and become SJWs, we have more power then you can imagine. We can bend the law and bring about the creation of progressive legislation. We can bring alt right fucktards to thier knees and beg for mercy. We have the power to destroy stereotypes and bring out the best in oppressed and marginalized individuals. And the best part is we have facts and logic on our side. We can convert anyone we want to our side, provided they accept fact and science. The alt righters out there now are not accepting of the previously mentioned, they are beyond saving because they value thier delicate thoughts and feeling above all else.

Racism isn't a confortable explanation for your failure, unless you are thinking about antisemitism

Yes, there is a pushback happening but unfortunately this is what the kikes (or whoever is really in charge) want. They want us all bickering with each other and ignoring them while they plunder resources. Unfortunately greedy, dumbfuck women and blacks have bought into it and are useful idiots who have embraced this and are beating men over the head with this shit. Too bad they don't know they'll be put back in their proper place when they end up pushing too hard.

nice image fagget
i support ppl who don't hate others like petty niggers

Nice bait.

Certainly pushed me towards that mindset for a period of time until I calmed down and decided I wasn't going to be killed in a race riot or financially ruined in a civil suit

nomnomnomnomnom

u cant even say faggot correctly... fuck off idiot

I don't get special treatment, you retard.

Lol, I bet you think I'm black or a woman, don't ya, dumb faggot?

Modern day feminism is something to do out of boredom.
Like veganism.
While racism is real, the patriarchy is not.

Your larp guild hasn't suffered injustices, is what they mean. idpol is all about markets and competition informing the rules of social organization.

Oh so you're some lanky little faggot beta male that is willingly subservient to these groups? You're even more pathetic than I thought then. You're as bad as the conservatards that lick the boot of their rich corporate oppressors.

fags like you who can't understand irony or satire killed this site. die stormfag

But we dont deserve your wraitth you dumb bitch. We only hate you because you spoke up and started whining against us. If you said nothing and enjoyed the rights you already had non of this would be happening

>no argument
Dumb neckbeard

>no argument
Thanks for proving me right about you being a dumb retard

Im not even altright you feminist cunt. People will rise up aginst your oppressive bullshit and beat you bitchs back in place. This shit will not stand and you cucks will suffer for your transgresions against men

>thinks I'm a woman
Yet another dumb neckbeard

>no argument

Ironic. Trust me you stupid cunt, you don't measure up to me in any way. Get out while you can you embarrassing mess.

Stop dating black and white woman then they are too american date latinas and hispanics they mhmm make the best foods

Sup ForumsITICS ON Sup Forums :DD

Im not the neckbeard you ignoring unshaven cuckold. Kill yourself

I was trying to clarify, not argue. When sjws talk about injustice, they mean that the charm on the charm bracelet corresponding to the salient segment of your identity hasn't experienced injustice. Like I said, it's about buying group membership.
>neckbeard
Nah, I shave.

best advice in the thread

useless cunt.

Daddy john cleese

"But brown people took all the jobs"
"Jews are trying to replace us"

You can blame your failures on any number of people.

>i'm not a neckbeard
>uses cuck buzzword when triggered
Yeah, sure

>Nah, I shave.
Your legs, amirite?

You are a cuck you spineless bitch. Your a weak beta male fighting for women on worthless issues just to virtue signal to get pussy

what happened to your real father? cuck

So you believe the left created their own enemies but not that the right created their own enemies?

This world works by action and reaction. Nothing happens in a vacuum.

Thanks hispanic here honestly from experience black chicks will make you some horible food all slopy and white woman they wont even try they just buy fastfood. Now in the other hand if you picked your girl out correctly works best if your not ugly she will be devoted to you and be overall loyal its like having a personal chef also look at their moms and abuelas thats where you know they can cook if they have some skimpy generic mom dump her right away unless she can prove it

Mansplaining old cook

That is the most triggered post I've ever seen.

Feminists and other SJW just like Nazis and other protectionists groups are the product of the working class beeing subjected to competition. Liberals and leftists must accept that racists and SWJ will annoy everybody as long as the means of production are not in the hands of the workers, who will work together to fullfill their needs.
Fuck the gvmnt and feminists for perpetuating forced competition.
Most anons are lost already, so why bother :sadcarotface:

its spelled humour. americunt

Honestly whites should stay with whites blacks with blacks and hispanics with hispanics

no like working for it

>no argument
Keep crying buzzwords, NEET

wagecuck cry moar i have more money then you and your parents combined

I chuckl'd

men have treated woman like godesses for the last thousand years, they never have to fight in wars
men give woman protection

And you should stay with the other fags?

Prove it.

No puto

that image is so dumb

you can tell an autist made it with absolutely no awareness of his false equivalence

The right created SJWs in a sense, but thats a long unrelated story. But the common man did nothing to you. Fucking a women who consents that is drunk isnt rape, yes what cops have done to black men are fucked up but not all white men are responsible, we havent paid you less, and you dont deserve or entitled to our media and culture. Your kind are like leechs, sucking off the nutrients of society and bitching when we dont indulge into you enough by giving you enough attention. You are more worthless the scum on my shoe.

Except for that time period in which they were property.

It is an argument you stubborn bitch. Women are not oppressed, and your a whiney beta bitch, that is my argument

nah

>this is OP

I cant wait for that fucking wall.

kek

Why so you assume I'm female and left? I was just pointing out how we got here.

1/10 I keked

¡este cabron sabe!

I cant wait to rape your woman white boy

>no argument

>treated like property
>weren't allowed to have a job or life outside the house
>weren't allowed to vote
>weren't allowed to defend their country
Whatever you say, buddy.

>no argument
Still waiting, faggot.

>Sup Forums literally thinks pic related is the definition of cuckolding

Youve stated your not female so i call you a cuck because thats what a male is when he stops trying to be a man. And your views are very much extremist liberal. Im left aswell but dont buy into all this feminazi garbage.

WOMAN ARENT OPPRESSED THATS MY ARGUMENT YOU STUBBORN BITCH WHERES YOURS FAGGOT

u need to get stoned srsly wtf

Gracias compa texas aqui pinches weros no saben nada haha

and you don't see any of the irony in your words. you speak just like those you despise. in the end you're both the same.