Last Friday, my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend was paroled

Last Friday, my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend was paroled.

The night before, my girlfriend asked me if it would be alright for him to crash at our place. I objected of course, but then she got really upset and started crying because I wasn't being supportive. They have a child together and she wanted her son to be able to spend some time with his father. I felt really conflicted because I have been filling in as the boys father for the past 3 years. I've taken him shopping for school clothes, I take him to school every morning and I've spent hundreds of hours helping him with his homework.

She went to go pick him up @ 7am. I called her around 12pm to ask her if she wanted to have lunch with me and it quickly became apparent that she was in the act of having sex while talking to me on the phone. I called her out for it and she didn't deny it. It sounded like she just dropped the phone on the floor. I listened to her get railed for as long as I could take it, but I eventually broke down in tears and hung up the phone.

Before I got off of work Friday afternoon, my girlfriend sent me this snapchat.
>pic related

Of course, I'm furious about it. I've never been this angry. I went home to confront the man in my house and as soon as I saw him he grabbed me by the throat and pushed me into the corner of my foyer. He made it very clear that he was physically stronger than me, but he didn't strike me. He told me to go get him a beer. I looked at my girlfriend and she wouldn't make eye contact with me. After I got his beer and gave it to him, I spent all weekend listening to them fuck in my bedroom. They never stopped. Three whole days of fucking non stop and she was extremely loud.

I think he's dealing drugs out of my house, now. If I call the cops, I could be charged with maintaining a dwelling for the distribution of narcotics and my house could be seized and auctioned. I inherited it from my late mother and it's paid for.
How do I get this guy out of my house?

Old pasta. Fuck off faggot.

You're fucking pathetic, call the cops to man up for you.

I've seen this copy pasta before.
You don't need to do anything because none of this is happening.

This kinda like the mustard and ketchup story from last night

Cops will help you if you tell them this story

an oldfag would have just played along

Honestly, call the 5-0 throw him in prison for violating parole and dump that bitch. Easy user.

Fuck off millenialfag, you don't know what we would do but I'll tell you. Us oldfags roll our eyes and call shit out as we see it. Was it fun to do back in the day? Fuck yeah it was. Does that feeling stay after seeing it from the 3483rd time? Fuck no it doesn't.

inb4
> things that never happened

Dump that supid bitch

>poison the son.
>make maximum damage to both

>Transparent bait is transparent

Saged to hell and back (Sage goes in the options field)

t. When such cuckory thresholds have been surpassed, murder sucide is only rational option

>walks into an internet tackle shop
>points out that there is bait everywhere
>expects to receive kudos for it on an anonymous image board, where no one could possibly give him any credit for his astute observation because no one has a fucking clue who he is

Dude, we know it's bullshit and we're replying anyways. That's what this place is for. Go be a newfag somewhere else.

lul cuck

Kill'em bro and hero u faggot or else don't post help wanted when really your to cuck to let it go that far bro wtf

Trips

congrats , your a cuck... took care of this guys family while he was in jail... your probably better to kick them all out, and start your life over

Lol cuck

Call the cops retard. You're being forced with the threat of violence. You're a victim of a crime, not a perpetrator. Call the fuzz and the douche will be back in the slammer for a good long while.

And this should go without saying but if you're stupid enough to have not figured out the above on your own then this needs to be said. Dump the whore and be sure to tell the cops that she was in on everything.

DO THIS YOU CUCK
>explain cops that he is dealing again.
>sent his ass to jail
>mail him a beer picture
>dump that bitch hard

overbait, next time try to make it seem real

>implying obvious bait isn't its own troll

it's alright, all the newfags won't read the thread and soon the troll police will be forgotten.

>whattrollswantyoutothink.png

baited. you literally have hooks in you're mouth.

sounds fake as fuck. anyone in the right mind would call the police immediately.

>right mind
> b/ poster
Choose one

>Your
I would be furious too, user. Get rid of her.

Copy pasta faggots

Nailed it

Beat that niggas ass then fuck her and kick her out with any of her stuff naked and alone

>started crying because I wasn't being supportive
And there you went too fast. Nice try at storytime though, good luck next time fag

op, let me tell you what you should do.
>get a hammer
>cave his skull in

Fake, but she's hot. Any more of her?

You must confront him with violence, win or loose slap your partner into liner as well. Own your house user literally and figuratively.

asew

.....the things you people get off to.........

Dump her ass for the grammatical mistake.

>stale ass copypasta
No thanks.

>your on the couch this week
>your on the couch
>your
call the grammar police, they should take care of that shit for you

That's not what ellipsis should look like, shitlord.

Jesus this is want a wrong with America today. Fucking fags. You dream of being "raped" by cons. Man up sissy boy and become a man. Stop posting lame ads stories on 4chins.

Maybe you should try using a picture that isn't posted on Sup Forums every fucking day you absolute faggot. Kill yourself.

tfw you realize I was the one who originally created this fake 3 years ago

>I'm a girl btw

I'm a girl btw

>I'm a girl btw

>no, just no

i'd say lurk moar but its impossible to lurk now and learn anything. 99% of everything here is newfaggotry now and oldfags are simply here out of god damn long formed habit.

>in the old days the OP would have been created on a forum for advice, bodybuilders, a gaming forum, whatever.

troll the users there for a few pages and then bring the link here and let the luls commence.

nobody here is inventive anymore and after the 3438th time, sorry, yeah, but it DOES become irritating.

trouble is its bearable and worth a read even up to 50-60 times in case of amusing consequences so to you newcancers, its not boring or played out yet, and its been going on a long time.

>for this reason you think its "what happens here" and that you have some kind of right to have a handle on that.