Sandniggers in the house of representatives

The first signs of political Islamic take over are to be seen in the Netherlands.

DENK (translated: think) is a new political party run by two Dutch turks (with a turkish passport) aimed at defeating racism and discrimination.

They deny the armenian genocide, support the incarceration of journalists who speak bad about erdogan and want to have permanent security at all mosques in the Netherlands.

Recently Sylvana Simons (a niggress who is heavily against zwarte piet/black pete and wants to 'decolonize' our culture) has joined them. Along with the head of the institute for dutch morrocans.

Are there other countries where this is happening? Can you imagine the opposite? White europeans in the turkish government?

Why are we letting this happen?

They have been getting a lot of media attention lately so it wouldn't surprise me if they get a couple of seats in next years elections.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/21/media-darling-muslim-selfie-girl-hitler-left-some-jews-so-wed-know-why-he-killed-them/
youtube.com/watch?v=lU9THDZ2S5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

While I agree that the're cancer they should have the option to run a political party. Since this is a 'free' country

dont worry though they wont get votes

They got zero political influence other than than the unintentional drumming up of opposition against their so called cause.

At best they are creating a divide, a very lonely one on their end.

I welcome this.

is er een kiesdrempel in nederland?

why are you guys so willfully destroying yourselves?

do you realize once you let them into positions of political power there is absolutely no reversing their presence in your country?

submissive faggots like you are the reason they're taking over europe

denial

i know i am replying to le bait and all but you really don't matter in the world so please stop posting

I hope leftists rally behind them, and that DENK will be exposed as visciously anti-white after that.

Classic.
People who hate your culture and everything you stand for, but love the weather and the scenery.

Don't give them an inch, they will take a mile.

>t. American leftist who's trying to divide Americans and Europeans.

I think it's a positive development, only some retarded leftist Hollandistani's and immigrants will vote for them resulting in an irrelevant party which will only piss Dutch people off more.

you dont want to be racist user ?vote denk . the capital of england has a muslim major

I'm not trying to divide anyone I'm asking you why you're not holding yourselves accountable? And why are you being so submissive?

Muslims and niggers will vote for them. But I believe they are only stoking the fire. Eventually, Wilders will win and anti-Dutch parties like this will be banned.

And unless every single muslim and leftist votes for them, they will never have the power to cause any real change. Not that they shouldn't be banned, though. They should be. And hauled into court for treason.

>t. American leftist pretending to be conservative

Your divide and conquer tactics will not work.

Vraagje: heeft Pauw zich al verontschuldigd?

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/21/media-darling-muslim-selfie-girl-hitler-left-some-jews-so-wed-know-why-he-killed-them/

we have a freedom of religion in this country, if you would ban them you just go against what we stand for

Religions which are a danger to the continued existence of a country aka Islam should be banned in my opinion. It only makes sense.

America's House of Representatives already fell in 2006

>pic related, this chucklefuck
>When you're sworn in as a Congressman, you can either lay your hand on a Bible or the US Constitution
>He refuses to swear in on either, claiming that they are both "un-Islamic"
>He demands to swear on a Quran, then starts throwing a tantrum claiming Islamophobia
>Then doubles down, and demands that he be sworn in using Thomas Jefferson's personal copy of the Quran
>Jefferson's estate refuses, because it's too much hassle and why the fuck should he be allowed to just steal historical documents
>Libtards step up their campaign, start accusing Jefferson's estate and the Library of Congress of being Islamophobic, even though all they did was say "No, you can't steal this historical document"
>After months of pressure they have to back down
>Jefferson's Quran is taken out of the archives and hauled off to Congress
>Suffers irreparable damage in the process
>He is sworn in, then uses the whole episode to say that he's a true constitutional conservative unlike those evil racist rethuglicans

Oh and he's a member of the Nation of Islam btw

banning it wont work, banning muslim school would be great though, it baffles me that those exist in this country

bringing in secular ideas in elementary schools will open up their minds from a young age and prevent them from becoming cancer later on

Natuurlijk niet. Heel links doet alsof de neus bloed. De linkse rakker die ik ken die het over smoelboek deelde, houdt ook stevig zijn smoel. Want zo verontwaardigd als ze zijn wanneer een moezelman wordt beledigd, zo weinig kan het ze schelen als die moezelmannen precies hetzelfde (of erger) doen.

Beetje in het rijtje "Breivik was erg, maar Bataclan kwam door racisme". Linkse mensen zitten in een soort sekte, waar het idealisme de boventoon voert over het realisme.

forgot pic

Why is anyone with dual citizenship permitted to hold public office?

>WE WUZ SWEDES 'N SHIT

>Nation of Islam

The only reason this cult is taken seriously in the first place, is because they call themselves muslims and are niggers.

Try founding on organization that claims niggers were made by a white wizard in the past, and see how seriously they take you.

All I want for niggers and muslims is total equality. But they would (and do) call equality racist. Just fuck them, and fuck the leftist who enable it.

Banning it will work fine. Just as it does for the entire islamic world, who ban Christianity, Judeism and, in fact, all religions that are not their brand of islam.

Shut the fuck up, you don't have a clue what you're talking about you presumptuousness mongrel.

I have taken shit with a more legitimate chance of gaining any political power. They are ridiculed, side-lined, they are the face of anglo induced multi cultural marxism and that face isn't a welcome one.

Because leftists ensure it. It's nothing more than a way for them to curry favour and pack politics with left-voting muslims.

Don't let subhumans run your government.
It won't end well.

Het is maar een miem, user.

>:(

Hier hetzelfde. De fucking VRT is dat wijf gaan opzoeken en heeft haar geïnterviewd. Enkele dagen later werd de FB pagina van de VRT wel uitgehaald door rechtse mensen. Heb ook al gemaild naar de nieuwsdienst, maar geen antwoord.

Het enigste wat ik zag, was een artikeltje van GeenStijl. Godverdomme man, zoiets zouden we ook moeten hebben in Vlaanderen

Muslims and niggers will be scattered across the left "free gubbements money" side of things.

They won't unite, as they aren't unified. As they don't share a cause. As they are but the many poop hued face of a border hopping parasite.

Why wouldn't banning work? Just give them the choice: either leave islam or practice it in your own country. Spain did the same after the reconquista and it worked pretty great for them.

clogfags you colonised indonesia and yet its stilll muslim, spain takes over phillipoines and its now catholic and now the indo's come to your country

are you beta when it comes to empires?

Save us from ourselves, Finland.

>implying a stolen seat party with a meme negress who has thrown away her credibility with even the staunchest leftists runs the government

They're just a sign of how crazy non-whites are in the West. An argument against mass immigration, nothing more. Not a real threat.

That idiot said the militia are violent gangs and tried to get homeland security to investigate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=lU9THDZ2S5k

>more supramecist niggers
oh goodie

These kike-imported niggers should not be in your country in the first place.

they wouldn't have been here if it weren't for you anglo cunts.

We hebben erg veel mazzel dat GeenStijl zo'n succesvol platform is tegen de linkse leugens. Elke keer als zo'n linkse regent zit te draaien en te woelen dat het zo'n slechte site is, moet ik hard lachen. Stelletje hypocrieten, met al hun subsidie voor extremistische clubjes. En dan janken dat mensen zonder hulp gewoon een gigantisch invloedrijk initiatief op poten zetten.

Doet me best denken aan Trump. Ze lopen constant te mieren dat hij zo hard aan het winnen is, maar hij heeft diezelfde "self made man" appeal. Trump zit niet in de zak van de politiek, net zo min als zoiets als GeenStijl. En al het gehuil van de gevestigde orde bevestigt elk vooroordeel dat het volk heeft. En het wrange is, die vooroordelen kloppen, tot het punt dat de gevestigde orde niet eens doorheeft dat meteen grijpen naar verboden en oorlogstaal alleen maar averechts werkt.

Zoals mijn pa zegt: "Zo lang er één partij is die zonder rede moet vrezen verboden te worden, zal ik voor die partij stemmen".

GeenStijl heeft af en toe wel goede nieuws artikelen. Alleen jammer dat het een stelletje Joden liefhebbers zijn.

>de alle joden zijn slecht miem

>Linkse mensen zitten in een soort sekte, waar het idealisme de boventoon voert over het realisme.
Goed gezegd

Not true, they get a lot of support from Turks in the netherlands, who are now shifting from PVDA to DENK. I can assure you with their newest 'trophy' Sylvana simons, they will get some new voters, probably old groenlinks voters.

I think you underestimate how big they can get next election.

Volgens mij is DENK een meme partij die geen invloed zal hebben, en slechts zal dienen als voer voor Hans Teeuwen.

No there is no such thing here.

Bijna niet, met 1 zetel kun je al in de 2e kamer komen, (0,67% van alle stemmen))

bump

Have fun getting cucked my Achmed you fucking toothpaste punk bitch

Ugly ass big foreheaded motherfucker

>big forehead
I think you mistake us for swedes (somalians)

But you're right though, they shouldn't even be in politics in the first place. I'm all for freedom of religion etc but only for ethnic dutch people.

Right i also saw some video with the dutch version of we wuz kings in schools . the brainwashing has already gekankert from the kanker usa. white guild and racisme will get denk their votes

Yes but there are like 0,02% jews on this whole earth. But yet we can find there control everywhere

#Notallmuslims

Relax, even my leftist friends think it's a ridiculous party.

We already had a political takeover long ago.

VVD / D66 are full on kike globalists.
PvdA is roughly one third shitskin.
GL has always been a liberal feminist / pro-islam party.
CDA are literal cucks.

Just vote PVV and get rid of the shitskins. It's the only way. Muslims will unite under one banner but so must we.

Except Islam isn't a religion, it's a totalitarian sociological and political ideology based on a belief.

Nothing wrong with Indonesians m8

Controlled opposition, divide and conquer tactics

Sylvana Simons is a master at playing the racist card. kut wijf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Indos are decent. Most Indos who come here are Moluccan, Dutch Indonesians and West Papuan, all of which are mostly Christians.