How can you not like him

how can you not like him

because he's dumb as fuck and act like a turbonigger

You can't

he's a wonderful boy

He's passive aggressive, which is full-on bitch mode.

When the (admittedly shitty) press asks a question he should give a straight answer, or decline to answer. Both are reasonable.

Instead he deflects, gives an answer to some unasked question. He thinks this comes across as clever. It doesn't, it makes him look like a child - attempting to inflame the situation w/o taking responsibility for doing so.

I have no problem with his play.
The manner in which he 'pads' his rebounds is one which the coaches and team have embraced. I hope he breaks Robertson's record for triple doubles, if they name him MVP I wouldn't bitch about it.

But, as a person, he's a maximally butthurt clown and it shows every time he opens his mouth.

>But, as a person, he's a maximally butthurt clown and it shows every time he opens his mouth.

Seems to be a common character trait in your country.

there are many butthurt among us, though I hardly think we have a monopoly on that

I love Russ but I can see how he would turn some people off.

He's extremely emotional and is a ball hog also at times he does some stupid stuff on the court.

>he hates the best athlete in the NBA because he treats (((the press))) how they deserve to be treated

Found the (((journalism))) major

Looks like a sammich

Kys

quick rundown?

don't like okc

I would not wanna hang out with this nigger

But he is my favorite NBA player to watch

This squadron of OKC is gonna win a championship in the next 3 years. Prove me wrong.

you are thinking of Draymond Green

He's playing out of position. He is NOT a point guard.

Oh fuck off you god damn jungle nigger tranny loving sack of shit. Your entire race could be wiped out and it would do nothing but improve the gene pool and open up your lands to people that would actually take care of them instead of treating them like massive a massive trash pile the way you do.

Need another big time scorer and defender then yes.

If you put Lebron on OKC yea they will win

The next 3 yrs

Delete this

>can't complete a simple post-game interview without act like child
>ball hog
>has an attitude with absolutely EVERYONE
>horrible leader
>triple-double is the most-overrated stat in basketball

this

the most accurate post I've read this afternoon

Westbrook will be either behind his peak by then or he will get plagued by injuries, the body will give up sooner or later

he takes some questionable shots and blows his top a little too often

but he plays harder and hustles more than any superstar ever