Why isn't open defication a thing in the US? Imagine seeing hot girls shitting in the street

Why isn't open defication a thing in the US? Imagine seeing hot girls shitting in the street.

Its sad it hasn't caught on in the us

I got my dick ready. This thread's gon' be good.

I'd love to see this happen in a public street in the us

Uh... I see no hot grils in your pic, OP. Looks like wherever people shit in the streets, the hotties still avoid the autists.

How's this a allowed behavior.shit in the street.i would slap a bitch back to old Calcutta.garbage people

Unfortunately not.

OK so let me get this straight... Shitting in the street isn't okay, but peeing in public is okay like most of you drunk amertiards do?

IndiaFag detected.

What?are u justifying shit in the street.fuckin dunce.

Well pee is fairly sterile, but it is illegal to pee or poop in public in the USA.

Shit on the other hand is full of bacteria that is bad to come in contact with. Plus it doesn't just evaporate or get washed away like piss.

india world power by 2030

Amerifat ignorant of how joyous street shitting is.

>"I for one think this hygiene and indoor plumbing thing is a fad, it'll never persist".

street shitting

Nigger shit

KYS.
FUCKING BLURRED CENSORED FAGGOT FACIST FOTO FUCKFACE.

Hahahahahaha
no
Say high to your suicidal farmers you ugggggly, burger worshipping, misogynistic, shit handed, starving, stank ass, shoeless, dress wearing, fairy tale believing, "can't-design-even-a-rifle," CHEEEEEAP, retarded accent, should-have-just-accepted-sucking-British-cock (and I HATE Bongs) LITERAL FAGGOTS.
Gandhi is roooolling in his fucking grave.
And Bollywood is a fucking joke that isn't funny.

Indians are so fucking filthy and they worship cows. Not only that but thier skin color is that of literal shit. They're hairy as gorilla's and reek of no shower sweat.

Thier feet are nasty af with peeled skin, cracked heels, fungus, calluses, etc. Even thier women have nasty ass feet. Fuck the indians

Yes that. I think "open defication" is the politically correct term.

Street shitting is the proper way to say

Nobody said it was. It's disgusting and degenerate
Not everyone in this country is the same

Why can't a grill openly master - bait in the us

pajeet detected

fuck you racist piece of shit, India is on its way to becoming a great world power

Sup Sup Forums ? Guess how tall i am

It is a thing in the US.
It is done by the homeless and thirdworlders.
Not QTs.

India ruled from the Brown house where the walls are build by the shit from the forefathers who spend most of the time making Laws instead of raping village girls - surely a World power

Because we were colonized by descendants of Romans that understood, even then, that we have to dispose of our waste products in a manner that supports public health, not adversely effects it. So, we have plumbing.

Because
POO
IN
LOO