Posting for the first time. Never been on the 'chan before, but have heard there is some really fucked up shit here

Posting for the first time. Never been on the 'chan before, but have heard there is some really fucked up shit here

fuck off fag it is not place for you

grammar autist

fuck well that was fast

Feeling the love already:)

Welcome

Check your brain at the door

That's right we are the boogieman you hear about in facbook, We're the evil the sleep under your bed at night and we're all nazis, You better be scared of us.... BOO

You wanna fuck your mother or sister?

>Never been on the chan before
>The chan

Pussy nigger bitch I hope your mother gets raped by 11 faggots and dies with come in her mouth

KYS today

The only way to join Sup Forums is to lobotomize yourself and ship your brain off to India

Post pick of yourself for proper introduction. And social media accounts so we can add you.

>but have heard there is some really fucked up shit here

Sure maybe before the FBI moderated Sup Forums. So anytime BEFORE 2008.

Post CP to be accepted

You first

You ain't Sup Forums material GTFO

Of by 2 on a considerable get
This is rather disappointing user may I suggest that you view 'anonymous' and try at a later date

Suc dic

Okay Mr "Anonymous" you're not fooling me

You're fucking retarded if you think this shithole has anything more to offer anyone.

Its riddled with trap and twink threads. Get out while you can.

>Or just go to Sup Forums with your retarded SS shit.

hahahahahah oh wow that's bad

Good Morning New friend,

There are 3 things to know about this board:

1. We embrace diversity: a rainbow takes all colors

2. We don't tolerate bullying: We want to make the internet and the world a more courteous place

3. This is a family-friendly Christian board, don't post anything you wouldn't be comfortable sharing with Jesus!

>Never been here before
>Posting for the first time

The rules are clear. You must lurk for at least 3 years before posting or replying. Just wait til the mods get here oh you'll be in trouble.

why don't you read a book

Just cancelled my NFL Sunday Ticket and got a full refund thanks to DIRECTV.