Looks like the racists are out in force on Sup Forums today !!!

Looks like the racists are out in force on Sup Forums today !!!

Sad but true. Wasn't always like this.

Stop believing in the class system.

niggers aren't human

too true
neither are spiks chongs and jews

people that work hard have my respect
protip
>niggers do not work

What changed ?

Lmao Sup Forums has always been racist you morons.
We didn't have so many stupid race baiting threads though.

Oh, you sweet ignorant child

Y tho

Spotted the newfag

Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin.

sweet samefag pls go

yeah, we're all humans and shall be judge upon our acts and behaviour, not our skin, so stop hating da white male for being white and feel free to hate anyone who act like a nigger

Poor poor newfag.

Niggerdyke

except niggers

preach it Sup Forumsrother

too popular for it's own good, bunch of cam whores, attention seeking underagers, youtube faggots parading around, brought in the droves of retarded children/teens that pervade this place, capable of nothing but parroting shitposts, meanwhile the spambots from poojeet and slanty eyed cucks started relentlessly shilling and forcing ridiculous amounts of propaganda

i miss the woman logic threads the most.
they kept the cancerous propagandist feminazis and their shill campaigns at bay. along with the attention seeking whores who only brought more attention to this fucking place, which lead to retarded marketers believing spamming shill posting to be a viable tactic. (protip, it isn't and never was, and never will be)

>droves of retarded children/teens
Yeah I get that feeling by a lot of the threads and comments dead give away !!!

Kill yourself, you circumcised nigger-loving communist kike!

forgot pic, related

I have a foreskin and no one gives a fuck about you mate !!! Peace to all but you

Go back to яeddit faggot pissbaby. I bet they told you to call everyone newfags as a first line of defense

like 90% of posts here aren't from real people.
mostly just spam bots

I'll stop being racist the moment they drop the identity politics bullshit. Stop trying to convince the world that white privilege is actually a thing, stop trying to justify 'reverse racism' (protip: it's just racism), stop the gibsmedat of imaginary deserved reparations, stop the delusions of the entire dindu mentality, stop pretending that immigration is the same thing as illegal immigration, and stop with the ridiculous narrative that loathing a hostile acidic ideology such as Islam has anything to do with race... Then I won't have any reason to be racist. Until then, fuck you.

How do the spam bots work ?

Dub dubs of truth. Im with you user.

>racist
What is your main reason for being racist ?

flood the place with propaganda, keeping their shitposts at the front page
while any decent discussion/topic gets pushed to page 10 after they realize that a thread is garnering more attention than theres, by spamming a bunch of mundane shit usually from the history of Sup Forums, because they can't into originality.
take note that they don't use decent old threads to push them back

to build on that, the relentless "celeb threads" are the new "wincest" threads in that regard.
they just keep pumping out new ones every day, while resorting to google/twitter algorithms to search for and post celeb images (because it's easy, and there's always new content, so it's harder to notice the spam)

Thanks I can see all the spam now what has Sup Forums become ?

Do you have a mental deficiency? Or did you not read any of what was said? Or can you simply not grasp the points that were made and instead are choosing to latch onto the easiest buzzword in the post? I'm racist because I am fucking fed up with being portrayed as some sort of inherent villain in the travesty of non-white lives for shit I had no involvement in. I outright reject the narrative that I am obligated to feel guilty for being white or to feel anything other than the same indifference to non-whites that I have for other whites. So I guess I am racist because if I am going to be accused of racism anyway regardless of my actions or actual thoughts, then fuckit I'm going to be racist and enjoy the dirty pleasure of making someone feel inferior due to their race.

Dood I just cancelled my NFL Sunday Ticket and got a full refund thanks to DIRECTV so I don't have to deal with them.

>guilty for being white
The only person who is making you feel guilty for being white is yourself !

Are you serious? Do you not see the protests by SJWs and BLM that literally try to shame people for being white, or men for being male?

this is probably the only platform they get to be themselves

even then they are not really out of the closet

hardly ever will they admit to being racis

>minorities
>human

wew lad

And where did you see that ? Did you see it with your own eyes ?

Cowards

Yes, they're well documented. Go watch them scream about wanting to kill police just for being police officers, or having a student thrown off a PUBLIC college campus (by a white teacher at a BLM type event) because he was white, and trying to document it for the College's newspaper. Or perhaps you'd like the hundreds of videos available of SJWs freaking out at men on the street for being men? The list goes on user, time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Yup, because me saying that the far left tries to guilt trip people means Im telling everyone exactly what to think. Christ, think for yourselves and look at the facts, not the narrative.

You just dont get it go back to sleep why do you fear black people ?

Fucking newfag it's always been like this

t. dumb rednecks

Goddamn you're a simple fuck. Either your reading comprehension is total dogshit or you've been drinking the fuckin kool-aid for so long that you think I'm about to let you slide with bending what I said to play to the story you want to tell.

I said I do not feel guilty. Straight up. I'm not in denial about feeling guilty, I'm not combating the urge to feel guilty. But in your twisted little mind, you cannot fathom that it's even possible for a white person to NOT feel guilty for being white, isn't that about right? But you're here to offer the solution and the salvation to all the white people and absolve them of the guilt you just know they must have because you've been telling them for years that they must have it: just give the niggers and every other minority all my stuff and everything else they ask for! That pretty much sum it up for you? Ain't gonna happen, sparky. My conscience is squeaky clean, and the more you and those like you push this, the more comfortable I become with seeing every other race as less than me and those that look like me.

Fuck off and die, kike niggerlover.
I hope all your children get pneumonia in the maternity ward so you can watch them slowly suffocate in their own fluids as you watch helplessly, you civilization destroying faggot

statistically speaking im MUCH more likely to get robbed by a black person than a white person, but I wouldnt say I fear them, I just wish they valued education over their gang/clan mentality. Maybe then we wouldnt need quotas for them to be able to get a job.

>guilty for being white
I am white and I do not feel guilty for being white you need to train your pea brain to do the same thing

Maybe because their violent retards?
>black
>people
You either are young and stupid, or extraordinarily stupid.

Your perception of me is a reflection of you

Sometimes an observation is just an observation

Why do you fear black people ?

This
>Race is not a "thing"!
>Hey, look at all these diverse breeds of dogs created only relatively recently!

Whats your point ?

He just told you...

Exactly, and dogs have only been bred for a few thousand years

What you put out you get back

Maybe because I can view FBI crime static reports.
I don't "fear" them. I just dont trust them and realize that they are violent dangerous animals. I dont "fear" bears or venomous snakes and spiders, but I sure as hell am not inviting them into my neighborhood, AND paying for it.

No, sometimes people are just so unwilling to accept a valid criticism that they try to skirt and pretend as if it's projection
Yeah I don't know why this 'magical fairy land' bullshit has become so rampant. Blacks have only been out of the wild for a few hundred years

All my life I was taught, "Diversity! Diversity! Diversity!" by my teachers.

Then one day, it hit me.. The opposite of diversity is unity.

You can't preach diversity and expect people to get along. It doesn't work.

Real edgy there, completely bastardized Nietzche.
You can stare into the void of my Mossberg's barrel any day.

You do fear them you are full of fear you just need to admit it to yourself

Nice try once again, but yet another failure of comprehension on your part. You seem to be utterly incapable of addressing what I actually say and instead insist on this bizarre projection tactic. Look, I get it... You've been brainwashed probably all through gradeschool, high-school, and probably are still having it done to you in college. Your brain has been turned to a chilled splat of birdshit on the windshield of life and all you can do is parrot the lines and debate tactics that the feeble lefty extremists have smothered you with for your entire life. But those ploys ain't gonna work this time. Either step up and make some points or I'm just going to say you're another noodle spined puppet and move on with my day.

Jesus, and fear is bad, m'kay. Fear us the only reason homo sapiens survived. And the lack of it is why niggers get into gun battles over the color of another niggers shirt.

why are americans so fucking racist? is it because most of them are just fat inbreed peasants or what?

Calling a newfag a newfag is incredibly newfag

Did you know 77% of all blacks are on welfare in California?

Move on with your day

You literally do not get the difference between fear and want for conscious self preservation, do you?
You strike me as a real coward, and I have been lucky and cursed enough to see real men die, thousands of miles from home. And a couple of them were black. Blacks hate niggers. Just like whites hate trailer trash.

Time for some good ol black Pete

I commend you at the least for admitting you're incapable of making any points.

Its the media that does it !!!

They're not necessarily bots. It's just a possibility.

There is a difference between a working black person and a nigger. The word "Work"

No one said that only you now go about your day we dont need you here making no points

And what WORK do you do ? Every done any physical labour in you life like most hard working men do who build nations or do you sit on your fat ass behind a computer ?

I think this is the SJW mating call, isn't it? Just plug your ears yell as loud as you can against facts until that big black cock gets stuffed up your ass.

>whataboutism
>still can't tell the difference between working black and nigger

Dont see any facts just raciest bullshit no go about your day like you said you would you are like chewing gum stuck to the bottom of me shoe

Fucking new fags
I have been here for 6 years and Niggers are still Niggers

Nah. It's just 14yo's on their way to school trying to be edgy.

Think of it like biological warfare.

Niggers and muslims are just the disease being spread.

Ok not a good time to be on here then its after midnight where im from and assumed i would be communicating with adults and all the children would be in bed my mistake

And the SJWs are the mosquitoes spreading the taint further and wider. The only use I've ever found for a mosquito is flattening it into a bloody dot between my hands.

im sorry but people are meant to be separate, only bread with your own, our ancestry didnt fight for purity and land just for you idiots to let your genetics be ruined by countries that arent developed

Its gone quiet the kids are in class

>only been here for 6 years
>calling other people newfag
឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴▲
឴឴឴឴឴ ឴឴឴឴឴▲ ▲