>2017
>not owning a rolex

Explain yourself, poorfags ;)

Pic related is mine, you faggots jelly? hehe ;)
it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;) hehe

I almost got laid 2 times since wearing this expensive watch ;))

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

wtf.. this guys hand looks like ham

Bait, but i'll bite.
I don't even have a normal watch, why would I want an expensive one. Also if it takes a really expensive watch to get you laid thats pretty sad.

why would anyone wear watch in 2017?
is it a fashion accessory?
do you also wear earrings?

well wearing a watch does make you look classy you pleb

Most people nowadays in pretty much all classes view accessory jewelry like watches and shit, especially expensive ones as a sign that screams: "look at me I'm bad with money"

>2017
>Not using a waterproof paracord watch with strong mechanical hands
>paracord if you ever need it
>waterproof
>the watch face is made with "glass" strong enough to use as a hammer
>strong mechanical tictok on your pulse helps regulate your heartbeat

>Also if it takes a really expensive watch to get you laid thats pretty sasd
No user you weren't reading properly; Mr. Big Bones here *almost* got laid

>buying the submariner so you can still check the time when you're drowning in your dad's cum
Lol fuck off

learn to reverse image search man
get a job instead of posting other guys content

Trade in your apple for rolex?

user, seriously, shit was old a week ago.
I know autism is a meme on here, but, seriously... have you been tested for autism? Or at least, get a real fucking hobby. I submit XC cycling.

God, this ducking meme is older than old

If I see this repost 1 more time.

Because it keeps you from constantly pulling out/checking your phone like a high school bitch.
Enjoy getting robbed, or worse, when you randomly get stopped and asked for the time sometime.

20 gbp says he's sporting the fadora neckbeard combo behind the pic

Mkay I lold

I know, does a Rolex make your arm and hand swell up like that? It looks really painful.

No watch is any good if you don't keep up on what time it really is. I wear a $35 Timex that is set by the NIST signal. My boss wears a goddam Rolex and is always asking me what time it is because he needs it accurate and knows mine is better, whereas his can run up to a whole MINUTE slow. Disgraceful, but that's what comes of using outmoded technology

trap confirmed

I have my turttle.

Guess how many time`s do I need know what time it is in a day.