Girls/gays of Sup Forums:

Girls/gays of Sup Forums:

Look at the picture on top, look at the picture at the bottom. The picture on top is of a 9 year old boy, the picture on the bottom is of a 19 year old man.

Knowing this, are you more attracted to the body on top or below?

If you're more attracted to the one on top, do you feel guilty about this?

(I'm curious about how the mind works, I'm not an advocate for pedos)

bump

>5% bodyfat and 5% muscle
Verses
>5% bodyfat and 0% muscle
Sure, you can be attracted to both if your standards are disgustingly low either way.
Also,
>Outies
>The fact that the top has "abs" despite having skeletal arms
Really makes u think

Okay so you're not attracted to either, but if I had to force you to choose one what would you pick?

Also, follow up question for men of Sup Forums. Is the 9 year old stronger than the 19 year old? I'd say no.

Probably the bottom.
You either go full twink or look like a man, not have some botched otter "workout" desu

Ah, just to say I'm the 19 year old and I'm glad that I'm considered full twink.

both have the bodys of a 9 year old so why are you asking who's more attractive?

9 year olds typically don't have abs.

Those aren't abs you unfit faggot, its what happens when someone with basically zero fat does crunches for 5 minutes

Maybe I should do crunches for 5 minutes then.

From now on, you have to provide an answer. No more "they're both bad" shit.

Be honest.

I'm tallying the scores. So far, it is:

Top= 0
Bottom= 1

everyone has fucking abs dumbass you just need a low enough body fat percentage to show. I've seen plenty of 9 year old anorexic kids with abs.

dyel?

I'm not attracted to either, but given the choice I would say the one on top because abs

Everyone who says the bottom is lying

Ooh interesting.

Top= 1
Bottom= 1

You sound like youre 400 pounds and cant even bench 80.

Top= 2
Bottom= 1

Both are faggots, so neither

bottom. i just can't knowing that it's a 9 year old.

If you did not know the ages, which would you be more attracted to?

Saying "because he's 9 I'll choose the bottom" is cheating. This is about who you're physically more attracted to.

Can't take the easy way out.

Looks like the thread is over.

Final score: 2-1 to the 9 year old. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

another guy here (bi), in all honesty the top one. thought it was just a skinny teenager at first. If a 19yr old had that body (obviously bigger/taller but same proportions) I'd fuck him

Top= 3
Bottom= 1

Is this by a big margin? Also, would you say you're attracted to the top picture?

I got a semi when seeing the top picture, when I read the description I almost called the police on myself
Damn it op, I'm saying the top one

Top= 4 (80%)
Bottom= 1 (20%)

Have any better pics of the 9 yo?

To make the people who said top feel bad, this is the 9 year old's face.

I don't have any more body pics sorry.

Easily the top one

Top= 5 (83%)
Bottom= 1 (17%)

Should I put you down for top?

He's an adorable kiddo, awww!

The 9 year old (I'm bi)

Top one only because the bottom guy has a body of a 2 year old

If you told me that both were 19, I'd definitely go for the top. But after you told me he was 9, I think my vagina shriveled up a bit. There's no way in hell I would bang a 9 year old. I don't care how attractive he is. The thought of banging someone who is barely capable of an intellectual thought process is absolutely disgusting.

neither

Yeah, most people feel like that I think. Before you knew he was 9, were you attracted to his body?

Top= 8 (89%)
Bottom= 1 (11%)

So that's why you are not a lesbian?

Yeah I guess so.

you can tell by the shoulder and the size of the bellybutton which one is which.
that is a buff 9 year old.

That takes some honesty, don't be too ashamed.

Last question, if you saw this face along with the body pic would you still be more attracted?

>vagina

>the internet

kekimus

Not more attracted than without the face lol, I mean more attracted than the bottom pic

Top= 9 (90%)
Bottom= 1 (10%)

Damn, didn't expect this

The kid I guess

Oh sorry, yeah..

But I count 2 for bottom and not just one. Might want to recount your stats?

With that one, I think the connotation was that she was more attracted to the kid but she said bottom because he was 9.

Top= 11
Bottom= 1 or 2

I have no idea how that adorable little face can have a body so nice
Fair played OP, put me down for top

Top= 13 (93%)
Bottom= 1 (7%)

Probably the child if I were to be honest

Depends on how tall the 19 year old is. If he is less than 15 centimetres taller i'd bet on the kid.

Bleh

I'm 6'1, the kid is probably like 4'10 or something idk.

I can't bench the bar though if that helps and I can't do a sit up properly.

So you were fat even as a kid?

When I first look at the pic I was wondering why the guy on top have abs but his arm is so thin. I picked the top one.

Top= 15 (94%)
Bottom= 1 (6%)

He is probably stronger but if you have the balance to lean on him i'd say you could atleast beat him up

No one has less than 20% muscle retardette

How can he be stronger at 4'10 though? I'd at least think I was stronger, this is a bit demoralising.

Top looks slightly better, and sure you say it's a 9 year old boy, but I don't believe you.

Top is way better

Unfortunately, going to have to say top

Top= 18
Bottom= 1

From a glance of the thumbnail, the top looked better. However, after reading about that one being a child, I was repulsed. Also the bellybutton and the texture of the chest kind of disgust me, child or not.
Gonna have to go with the bottom.

I think you can outwrestle him due to size advantage but i still think he is
stronger if you can't bench the bar. I have no idea but my guess is that alot of kids can do that from about the age of 10.

Top= 18 (90%)
Bottom= 2 (10%)

Just saying, you can't say the top is worse because he's 9. I'm assuming you would say bottom without knowing his age?

Well that sucks, I might start working out. This time next year the score will be top 0 bottom 20 mark my words.

Actually looking at the expanded image shows me the top's creepy weird child body. Even if he was actually an adult, the proportions make me uncomfortable

Fair enough, couldn't you argue that the bottom one has a child's body too?

dont make fun of cancer patients

To the people who said they were attracted to the top person, how does it feel knowing this is his face?

You are the same guy that posted a few days ago about wrestling a 10 year old and losing. Post the video.

It's hard to explain, but some of the main things that give away a little boy's body are the arms, bellybutton, and the nips. Little boy bodies are creepy as shit and I'm confident that the bottom isn't a child.

I think the arms are around the same size but yeah that makes sense. You can leave feeling unashamed.

You feel like a pedo or you are a pedo? Pedos can't vote!

I never thought I'd be a pedo, but I'm calling bullshit on the top one being 9

Holy shit, I still feel attracted. I'm not a pedo I swear.

>inb4 people think these are real

Belly button, arms, nipples dude
He's 9, I don't think it makes you a pedo to be attracted to him since he has an adult's body

Well, gonna go kms. Never thought I'd be as much of a degenerate as my neighbor downstairs.

cant be sure until we see his feminine penis

Oh well then it is 17 fuckstick. I voted quite awhile ago. 9 YO is still far cuter than you are.

Proof

Still? Seriously? Even after seeing the faces?

OP's story: OP was annoying a 10 year old kid that had some MMA skills, something about taking his shoe or something (right, OP?). Eventually kid gets angry and puts OP in headlock position. OP cries and apologizes but kid is laughing and keeps squeezing his legs. OP's friends film the event. Now OP made already 2 (or 3, if the one 'hurddurr my sister puts headlocks on me' is also yours) threads about this and won't post the fucking video of him getting owned.

What faces I have yet to see OP's face only the 9YO.

I'm not showing my face, judging by the face and body of the kid is he still attractive than me? I've got an ugly face.

Aye he is.

Stop being so autistic user, what's the big deal here? Did the 9 year old steal your girlfriend? Go work out and stop worrying about such trivial shit.

You can actually tell race from the skeleton most of the time if the skull is mostly intact.

Bullshit, I know he's got a better body but after seeing his face I should be better looking.

This is me, are you still choosing him over me?

Better body, better face and I'm not a pedo
You're a 1/10, he's a 6/10