Ok, what's up with these two ?

Ok, what's up with these two ?
We've all seen the declarations and tweets, all the threats and other bullshits but are they legit ?
Is this the actual beginning of WW3 ? I'm tired of seeing this all the time and nothing happening. Something deep inside me actually wants to see this happen. What do you think ?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-new-chief-of-staff-affirms-russias-election-meddling/ar-AAoZFET?li=BBnb7Kz
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/huntsman-no-question-russia-interfered-in-us-election/ar-AAse6Lr?li=BBnb7Kz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_evil
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's just bantz

the one on the left was a professional game show host before running for president.

and he still beat the establishment's preferred candidate

You can't have a WORLD WAR with a country whose troops are starving....

Nothing wrong with trump, just replies in a typical new yorker way to threats from a little asian fatboy. Dont let MSM fool you.

Greetings from the Netherlands

>Implying a WORLD war involves just 2 countries

Cringe.
If you weren't aware, he was elected without majority vote, so it was in fact the establishment that elected him.

Our country now has a dipshit as stupid as N Korea's. Fail, America. Can we bribe Obama to come back somehow?

Technically it's a world war as soon as two countries from a different continent are at war. So yes.

Ugh get over yourself, snowflake. The rest of the world is laughing and cringing at people like you. And this comes from a dutchfag who has his continent being overran with sandniggers atm. Despite that fact, I still think you people are hilarious. So thanks I guess

Then we'd be at WW1200 and change

By that logic there have been dozens of world wars then kek

So far Trump hasn't actually done anything wrong, like funding ISIS and inviting BLM-people (=terrorist organisation) into the White House, right?

I'm not sure you realize this, but I didn't fall for the "establishment meme," nor did I vote. By all means, say what you will if it makes you feel better, but it is quite silly.

Not that you had a point, of course.

Sad. You realise the establishment was against him before they realised Hillary was a trainwreck right? Nah, you're just an anti-trumper. All you can say is nasty shit about Trump. Anyone who argues with logic and fact is a "pro trumper" in your mind.

Well yeah. History classes will be very obnoxious in the future.

Kim wants to be left alone in his little bubble so makes threats in the hopes people will back away.

Trump makes threats because he has the diplomacy skills of an angry toddler.

Not that you had a point either, of course. Thanks for replying though.

So you're talking shit to people yet you didn't even vote? Top lel, dipshit that feels superior yet is just spotted. I imagine you sitting there with your fat ass and neckbeard browsing for a new fedora

Can you say strawman? (And a pathetic attempt to try to make you seem intelligent.)

I'm considering the government, and members of government as the establishment. They elected him, so it was the establishment..

I think i'll just sit here in the center of europe, switzerland and enjoy my chocolate while watching the news and kekin.

Quick! Come hide all your wealth, money and gold AS LONG AS YOU'RE ABLE TO DO IT!
We can keep it safe here. It's my promise!
We've got years expirience to handle such things.

Trump is replying to the threats of an idiot shooting missles over an allied country.

Never said I was superior. Just playing devil's but people are too stupid to realize.

>(And a pathetic attempt to try to make you seem intelligent.)

Not the person you replied to, yet I feel like the quoted part is you talking about yourself.

If this is like any other twitter shitposting, it'll never escalate into war.

Most twittards like to talk shit about people and when they see them in real life they like to pretend like they said nothing

Nothing I said was smart. Which is why it is sad. You cannot work the simplest of things out. Yes, he was elected by the government, but you failed to read anything I actually said. The government was against him at the start of his campaign. He won them over. He beat the favorite.

IKR
I'm guessing NK doesn't have the tech to hit Washington just yet, which is why nothing's really happened so far.

>The rest of the world is laughing and cringing at people like you.

Then he was clearly the choice of the establishment.

>Ok, what's up with these two ?

War time presidents get a huge ratings boosts usually and Donalds ratings are awful. I think that's his motivation. NK knows the only way it can get more aid is through threat, as it's too deep to back down from it's threats and look for economic solutions to it's national issues like starvation. Any backing down will lead to the regime being gutted by the international community.

>We've all seen the declarations and tweets, all the threats and other bullshits but are they legit ?

I think both sides have more to gain from the rhetoric than the actual acts of war. Trump either gets NK to fire the first shot or back down, and NK don't have to admit that they'd get fucked up if they actually started something. If it got to war I think both sides would suffer some nasty casualties.

>Is this the actual beginning of WW3?

We're past the point of World Wars IMO. The future will be more of the same; proxy wars, cold wars, trade embargo and cyberwarfare/psy ops. War is too costly and redundant when you can do the same thing without all the manpower and political fallout.

How I think it'll play out;

>Both sides ramp up rhetoric
>Rest of the world puts on their big boy shoes to bring about another peace treaty because no one else wants any violence in the peninsula
>More of the same in 30 years

That is unless internal factors remove either leader somehow.

Cool kid

The rest of the world is laughing at the United States as a whole for electing this loser.

No

maximum damage control

fuck all you double agent leftwing fags who are derailing this thread. fuck politics let's talk about war and giant fireballs

Same OP

um, ya

also, how's that plan to take away grandma's coverage coming along, winner?

an actual smart reply here

>fuck everyone who I disagree with let's talk about things I like instead

Assuming China further entrenched themselves into a neutral position (or better yet actually help), a war between North Korea and the rest of the western world won't be WW3. Only if China gets involved, which it looks like they won't.

Now I'm just dying to know your actual age. And don't lie and say you're over 20 because we all know that isn't true.

Nope. Anything is better than the Clinton war mongrers.

Pfffft bwhaahahahahaha!!!

Nope.

Muh Russian Hackers: The post

>the truth makes my butt hurt

My OCD is flaring up at that off-centered split

I guess you know more than these guys

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-new-chief-of-staff-affirms-russias-election-meddling/ar-AAoZFET?li=BBnb7Kz

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/huntsman-no-question-russia-interfered-in-us-election/ar-AAse6Lr?li=BBnb7Kz

North Korea at war with US is just an suicide act. Now war with North Korea and China is a whole different level. It's all a matter of North Korea backing up all that shit talk and attacking first. Then they're fucked. China already said they will do nothing if they do. I'm just really suspicious of Russia.

Cheers user, just think everything you read about this is polarized or alarmist. Truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

This is what made trump win, among other things.

Most people didn't care about him, but they sure did hate the opposition and specially the voters of the opposition

>This is what made trump win
yes, Russian meddling. You are obviously too stupid to even check those links. One Trump's chief of staff and the other is Trump's appointed ambassador to Russia. They both say Russia interfered with our election.

op here, everyone in here are fighting like monkeys over political bullshit while you're the only one who offered a smart answer. This is why I'm worried, they started "testing" nuclear power and rockets, they are flexing their muscles around the world while Russia is like an assassin behind the curtains making a bigger army. I don't think they all do this just for show off, there must be a reason for behind these prepares.

Yes, we are.

Yeah no, I'm too lazy to check those links and I don't care enough anyway since I'm European

If you think that link tells the truth okay, good for you, but stop calling people stupid for stating their opinion, it just makes you look like an angry bitter loser

well just remember the majority of us didn't vote for him

The US act all big and tough but deep down they are shit scared of Russia and China. If Russia and China join forces then the US is in trouble.

They would then need their allies to help. Mainly the UK and France. Problem is the British and the French let in so many Muslims who bleed their countries dry. Military spending has been getting cut each year to subsidize the blood sucking from these Muslim scumbags . So they are now quite weak military wise.

Hopefully when the British leave Europe and start controlling their boarders betting. Maybe they can increase their military spending again.

The US needs a stronger ally.

I am angry and bitter.

The Electoral College performed its function. Melt, snowflake, die howling.

thx God for that. Every country hate millenial up nosed shits in large cities trying to tell people in rural areas how to live.

>I don't think they all do this just for show off, there must be a reason for behind these prepares.

I think it's in the reporting. Countries have always been fighting and preparing for war, it's only in the modern day that this kind of thing has been seen as alarming to such an extent. There's always been threats, but the media focus on them a lot these days because we're in (relative) peacetime and fear sells. I still stand by my earlier points; most countries have less to gain from war than Sabre rattling so you shouldn't take things like this to seriously. The biggest issues of our time will be economic and environmental, not war, I think. Sooner or later all the shit in our atmosphere or plastic in the oceans will seem more pressing that who's got the biggest army and I expect we'll see a dramatic reduction in tension as countries work together to slow the effects of the Anthropocene. Just my two-cents though.

Kudos for actually thinking before posting user

My theory (and this is just a theory) is that Trump is stoking the conflict with North Korea in order to support his own hold on power in the White House. At this point Trump couldn't be removed from power without that being interpreted by others (not only the Norks, but Chinese, Russians, etc) as a sign verifying the instability of the American executive branch. This would have the geopolitical consequence of more countries organizing against the United States, rather than only other superpowers openly vying against/breaking away from the 20th century American imperial structure.

It's really stupid, but then again you have people in the White House (and the wider USG) openly defecting against the president. I doubt the situation would have been any better with Hillary. Shit's fucked.

i'll just leave this here...

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_evil

>That is unless internal factors remove either leader somehow.

That's the real wild card to watch out for. I think both Trump and Kimmy are being painted into a corner by their own supporters. And we can assume those supporters are being manipulated by others as well. Everybody's blackmailing, defecting against, and screwing over everybody.

your English still needs some work Boris

Thanks user, have a pepe

For sure. I'd imagine they'd be turmoil in whatever country started this, potentially enough to have them replaced before it actually came to blows. Even NK has it's limits, I'd image, they're only human after all.

huh duh how do I into attach image

Analytics say that Amerifats are just trying to take down a dangerous regime, before they actually develop a nuclear weapon. I agree with this.

there will be another world war, yet humanity hasn't been squeezed enough however recent events demonstrated the fragility of developed countries as well as undeveloped ones. however, it is hard to say what that would look like and basically the people who realize this have been trying to shift the entire world into first gear screaming at the redline in hope of preventing the impending shitstorm. (the sad part is their efforts are often perverted into something else or worse slowed to a crawl)

So then, he's the establishments preferred candidate. It's like you tried to disagree but ended up saying the exact same thing.

it's more than regime change the US operates in a capacity far too many people fail to realize, moreover take for granted. (despite the MANY MANY failures) no other country stands in the lead role or few actually can. (indeed their sideline support is very useful and appreciated by the US)

tl;dr it's about more than you actually will ever begin to understand

How do you know they didn't vote Nator?

What's truly kind of funny about this. I honestly think this trick has been used too often. The U.N won't offer aid and Trump isn't going to try to appease NK with food and money.

I agree with the past the point of World Wars bit, the rest I don't know what the fuck you're on about. In a perfect world maybe, but depending on factors including media alliance and social movements, things like "ratings boosts" and "rhetoric" change their political effects entirely. As for the political actor bit, it could be fucking John Wayne or FDR saying nothing, and Kim would act the same way.

I know. Also commas exist for a reason.

Anyone wanting that moozescum nigger back needs to be shot

dafuq is a Nator?

(Ralph Nador).

>I know. Also, commas exist for a reason.

yes, they do.

Gotta be bait. No one is this dumb.

Nope, im laughing at the US for all the people who live there

>there will be another world war

TBH we're already at war. Trajectory is total war - at the moment, civilians are being targeted in order to sabotage social fabric and reduce the US' capabilities in coordinating a response.

United States by its nature is extremely vulnerable to 4GW tactics. Too many people, too big, too fixated on money. The features that made the US practically impervious to foreign aggression pre-internet are the same that make it extremely susceptible to foreign manipulation post-internet. Most of this war will be fought by leveraging media exploits to manipulate citizens into conflict with each other. American elites are either compromised or sold out to foreign countries - they're literally helping those foreign countries in their efforts to collectively gaslight the American people.

This will be the strategy:

>group z shits on both group x and group y
>group z tells group x it was actually group y
>group z tells group y it was actually group x
>group x and y go to war with each other
>group z profits
>rinse and repeat

Nothing, but for the record it is ironic that the leader of North Korea is better educated than the leader of the US

We are currently living in the movie idiocracy

Ohhhhhh they SAID the russians were meddling, oh my bad, i thought it was like all the other shit americans have been saying for decades

Nothing bad would happen to you unless you live in a country near North Korea. I'd bet my left nut that they haven't developed a working ICBM capable of surviving re-entry, and the worst that would happen is Kim Jong would attack surrounding areas and even nuke himself when his capital would get surrounded soooo...

Unless you live in South Korea or Japan, I'd say you're good.

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Heres the proof too

>b-b-b-ut fake news
unbiased and factual information
>b-b-b-ut I can still spin it!
no you can't, enjoy the information

this is a good post

on point nigga

sadly I live close to Russia and we are allied with the US

Maybe that flag identifies as a peace sign, you don't know it's life.