Wwyd to get my girl to cheat on me?/general cuck thread

Wwyd to get my girl to cheat on me?/general cuck thread

I’m in the same situation so I’d like to know too

Pic related?

Man up or KYS, fucking beta faggot.

im gonna need to see more nudes of her first.

Depends on what she's like. Is she a submissive little slut or would she actually try to stay faithful?

moar of her tits ?

I’m not op but I can say my gf is very faithful

How assertive is she? Would she try to avoid causing a scene?

Just offer to put my penis in her ass. If she has low enough self worth to be with a guy that wants her to fuck other men, because he also has no self worth. That should be all it takes.

A cheating right hand would be quite rare

She would totally avoid. I know some of my friends wanna fuck her

If she would try to avoid causing a scene, then I'd casually hit on her at a party, getting her to drink and slowly wearing down her resistance.

I think alcohol could be a solution. Maybe a lot of alcohol

It usually is, though it isn't fun anymore if she passes out. She just needs enough so she won't forcefully reject my advances, only putting up a token resistance if any when I move in close and start touching her.

Pics?

I don’t have pics here (not at home, sorry). Not everyone would fuck her drink, honestly

My wife fucked 2 of my friends and totally regrets it. We split up for 2 years and got back together after it all blew over. Ask me anything.

Was it planned or did she just go behind your back?

Are you still friends with the other guys?

why not just make your own thread?

What is your guys financial situation like

It was planned, and it was 6 separate occasions. One of the times I was too drunk, fell asleep and woke up to the noises of her getting fucked in the kitchen standing up. Most of the other times I joined in.

Get on well with her and you, and step by step get closer with her in front of you looking for your acceptance, nor a yes but just see how you say nothing while I make jokes with her, touch her more and more until I start to see her without you. When we stay alone, everything will go slow, step by step, getting confidence until I touch her ass and her breast, we kiss and finally fuck and have blowjobs from her while knowing that you are at home knowing that.

Financial situation of who?

Let’s say I envy you

Op

It was fun and a fantasize about it a lot and wanna hear or see it happen again, but she regrets it a lot and won't even talk about it. I barely talk to the guys anymore.

Op. I get the watching wife/girl get railed part, but how doesn't cheating improve the scenario? If I approved a fuck buddy for my wife I might be able to deal with the emotional aspects of it, but infidelity would be different. I guess I like maintaining control.

Eat another bowl of stale fuckin pasta

Ok, I’m not op. I’m the other guy who wanna see his gf fucked

Different strokes for different folks.

Do you regret it too?

Don't lie, you are such a massive faggot you have to be op

cucks drop your kiks

I regret that it made us split up for a little while, but I really want her to get fucked by someone again. Infidelity turns me on a lot, and yes I'm not exactly proud of it. I can tell some of the times it happened she wasn't really into it.

No but I’m in the same situation

You can drop yours and I will try to add you soon

You’re right. I’d love to see my girlfriend fucked by other guys so I understand you

You are an op, or you are a massive faggot?

Yes, but that's hardly an explanation. Do you like the humiliation?

Most girls will do anything I'm desperate for money. I want banged a buddy girl and return or paying your cell phone bill

I'm not a cuck at all, just saying. Everyone has their own kinks and their own reasons for them.

Yeah it's hard but I guess I have to live with her not flirting with anyone anymore unless someone starts up with her.

How bout my girl?

Uhm

I don’t like the humiliation part for me but I’d like to see her humiliated

>general cuck thread

No shit user, and I was asking about your reasons, but never mind.

Her age?

Fuck her sister OR get caught feeling up her mom.

I want to be the one who cucks, not the one who is cucked.

So u are terrified about being cucked

That's kind of where I'm at with my wife. I like the sexual objectification and the degradation aspect of it. The though of her doing anything, even something morally reprehensible, just for a nice orgasm is hot. I'd like to see her eyes roll back as she gets overwhelmed emotionally and physically by a huge dick and an aggressive fucking.

All I'd have to do it catch eyes with her and flash my dimples.
2 hrs later your faggot ass would be sucking my nut out of her butthole...Id smash that faggoty clock you have to, bitch

She is hot user. Do you want to see her fucked by other guys? What does she think about it?

Same, totally same. I want her to go at her worst. And if they want they can get her drunk too

Err... no. Where did you get that? If a girl cheated on me I'd just break up with her. It would suck but there's nothing terrifying about it.

She's is always bring up how she wants a 3 way

Why don’t you organise it?

kik?

That is good, but be smart and tell her that u want another 3 way but with 2 girls, and she has to look for the other girl, that will make it possible to do it, much easier than make you look for the other girl

I told her i wanted a 3 way and she wasn't down for it.
And no i dont have kik

If i do i think it will be easy too find a guy too fuck her

work hard and your dream will be rewarded

I have sooo much experience in all aspects of this topic... no idea where to start or if I even should.

Show her a two-dollar bill. Bitches go mad over two-dollar bills.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CREPE

I want this.

I need to see this happen.

You want to come home after a long day at work, hear some strange sounds, and then walk in on your girl moaning like a whore as her ass is pounded by another guy? You know they aren't going to stop just because you show up, right?

I totally need it too

Any idea what app I'd use to comment on gifs? Anyone?

Wwyd to my gf?

kik?

Sorry no