Love for finland

Why is it that any forum dedicated to the discussion of international matters always transforms into a Finland-loving circle jerk?
Everyone here on Sup Forums loves Finland.
Even I love Finland, but I'm still not sure why.

What is it about Suomi that makes us so attracted to them?
Do you love Finland? Why?

Sw*des not welcome. Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qd5-qspfKtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finland is a meme country my dude.People are just pretending to love it.

I love Finland!

Are you sure?

Why?

They never did anything bad, they have high living standards, they're part east Asian so they're not threatening.

Only Russians and Estonians ever get butthurt by Finns.

dey dindu nuffin

>Only Russians and Estonians ever get butthurt by Finns

fugggg thats max qt level.... wanna see a finn smile now

I had a Finnish bf once.
I loved eating his ass.

l-lewd

because they're cute!

>tfw no norwegian and finnish threesome

Am I still not welcome even if I like Finland?

It ended with him insisting not have him push his ass into my face everytime I made him blow me :(

I have a good story with a finn girl, and Helsinki is on my list of "places to go before I die".

Finns are bros.

Russians because WINTERWAR

Estonians because WHY FINLAND FACK ESTONIA

working!

youtube.com/watch?v=qd5-qspfKtc

Why are Finns so weird?

would try. looks like fun

Yes I love Finland.

I think that you can do here anything you want, unless it's not dangerous.
Starting from elementary school, we are taught to think with our own brains and thus people are very different among themselves and have many and/or weird hobbies.

anyone who BTFO's s*viets is alright in my book

>Everyone here on Sup Forums loves Finland

Howling desu. Search "what's your favorite way to kill/torture/rape finns" from archive. And that's just a tiny fraction of the shit we get on a daily basis. There's a reason why I mostly hide in mämmi nowadays, sometimes it's unbearable

Really? For realz? No memes?
Nice, bro.
Would you mind telling us more about it?
Why did you break up?

I love being surrounded by finns. Pic related

>Search "what's your favorite way to kill/torture/rape finns" from archive.

I've never seen a thread like this before.
I've seen the cheeky 'ITT we sexually harass finns' threads tho.

>There's a reason why I mostly hide in mämmi nowadays, sometimes it's unbearable
yeah, /mämmi/ is really bad.

We are just special snowflakes I guess?

You are my special snowflake :3
*kisses you*

Of coursh

Oh you

But Estonians are ethnically Finns. Russians are surprisingly neutral about us. It's really the Swedes that are especially obnoxious. Well, good thing their country is slowly but surely turning into Africa. It's about time they get a taste of their own medicine. That is being treated like second class citizens in your own rightful homeland.

The russians like to joke about finns and estonians.
From wikipedia:
"Estonians and Finns are depicted as having no sense of humor and being stubborn, taciturn, and especially slow. The Estonian accent, especially its sing-song tune and the lack of genders in grammar, forms part of the humor. Their common usage of long vowels and consonants both in speech and orthography (e.g. words such as Tallinn, Saaremaa) also led to the stereotype of being slow in speech, thinking, and action. "

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATANA

That's totally harmless though. Swedes still force us to learn their disgusting snow nigger language in schools and jobs. Russians gave that language cuckery up like a hundred years ago.

I have to say, based on Sup Forums posters only you'll barely know nothing about us

It is lot certain type of people how come here

i guess

moomin,santa and marimekko attract me desu

>Do you love Finland? Why?
Sure. Because they are a strong nation, which was able to prove and defend its independence. The devilish jew commiefags spoiled the relationship between the Russians and the Finns, unleashed a war. It is sad.

Music from Finland is the music of my childhood: Bomfunk MC's, Mighty 44, JS16... I listen to these artists now.

And the Finnish demoscene. Impresses the imagination. Remember Future Crew and their Unreal and Second Reality? In the 90's it was something incredible.

Long live Finland!

My boyfriend is a cute Finnish man.
Finland is a nice country. Norway seems better though, but I didn't spend long enough there

We want to connect with people from different countries, but we don't really belong in any major ethnocultural groups. Even though it's the internet, people still prefer to mingle with people from their "culture bubbles", because there's enough content generated within for interesting serious discussions.