There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or shoot firearms

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or shoot firearms

What the FUCK is wrong with you, and what the FUCK are you doing about it?

Trying to move to America

I feel that guns are very problematic simply because they are loud and gunpowder is very smelly. I would not own a gun unless it shot quiet and odor-less lasers. Therefore I will be waiting until 2165 until I purchase my first firearm

>What the FUCK is wrong with you
Government

>and what the FUCK are you doing about it?
Not sure. Getting a gas gun? Not good but best I can get

That's pretty cool, what state were you thinking?

Also I thought Finland had some shooting traditions?

That would be best of course but I don't want to leave my family

>problematic
>against personal protection
Go get rapped by a nigger, you will enjoy that.

hi redit

He took the b8

I'm a poorfag and getting a license here is pain in the ass

I am trying to sell a gun so I can build another gun right now.

gonna be /fa/ as fuck

>unless it shot quiet and odor-less lasers

>buy suppressor
>buy modern western ammo
>shoot outside

Just remember that AR optics need risers to be of any use.

And you need back up sights

I will not get raped by a nigger. I had my butthole surgically sewed together as an infant, I also make sure to carry a KFC chicken wing on a necklace around my neck whenever I leave the house; that way if a Nigger ever decides to try some shit, I will simply throw the chicken a far distance and run away as he chases after it.

I've been an owner of a Bersa Thunder .380 (I heard they are hit or miss as far as quality goes. Basically a Friday in Detroit syndrome suffering company. Got one for Christmas, couldn't be happier) since December, and bought a Moist Nugget this past weekend, and fired it for the first time after giving it a full disassembly inspection, the other day. I'm armed and love shooting. It's a shame it gets so pricey. I can't wait to finish school in the winter, be employed full time, and, if all goes well, buy a house with the gf after getting engaged, then make babbies and shoot guns in the woods with no range fees.

>What the FUCK is wrong with you
Euro slave.

>Just remember that AR optics need risers to be of any use.

the risers are just for the short dots so that they cowitness with the irons right?

I have seen some pretty silly ones that lead to chinwelds

Maybe because most of the European countries have very strict gun laws? It's not so fucking easy for us user, you Americans can just walk into a store and leave 5 mins later with an assault rifle. We Europeans must undergo months of adminstrative bullshit and tests for a simple 9mm.

I'd like to get me a glock or something small.
>not that I need it

>What the fuck is wrong with you?

your answer

>I am European

I like the second amendment (hell, I like the whole constitution), but I don't live in America and wouldn't really want to.

>what the FUCK are you doing about it?
I'm joining a shooting club this summer, then after 12 months I'll be able to buy my own .22LR firearm that has to be stored in a safe attached to the wall separated from the ammo, which also has to be stored in a safe attached to the wall, except in a different room. Then after another 6 months I'll be able to buy a real gun.

I recently moved from Puerto Rico (where only criminals own guns) to Texas. When I have the time I'll start getting familiarized with guns and pickup hunting.

Well yeah user we Europeans are wrong on our gun laws. Not going to deny that in any way.

Also your roads are backwards and you talk funny.

I just want a WW2 style bolt action rifle but they're so expensive (obviously). I'm not buying a gun until then

I want to collect and shoot guns but it's fucking hard.

I have this weird obsession with cold war era guns and basically want to collect all of the USSR ones. It would be an expensive hobby if I could do it. Trying to move to America but the Yanks hate white people coming in.

>I just want a WW2 style bolt action rifle

>but they're so expensive (obviously)

Mosin

in two years i get into military service after that ill most likely (if everything goes right) get a gun.

My current wishlist:
Glock 19
Aug Z (full auto is banned)
Steyr HS 50
Saiga 12

>there are americans on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that do not own or shoot machineguns

What the FUCK is wrong with you, and what the FUCK are you doing about it?