Doing acid for the first time this weekend, any tips or shit to do while tripping?

Doing acid for the first time this weekend, any tips or shit to do while tripping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ep1shfk25I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like just walking around town or into the woods until I find a spot that feels right to sit and trip. If you're feeling more like sitting around the house, which might not be a bad idea for a first time, check out a movie called Waking Life. That movie's fucking awesome while tripping

Probably just going to be sitting around the house, doing it with two others, one who has done it before and another who hasn't. Night check out that movie

Watch the movie 'Koyaanisqatsi'

close your eyes on the peak for a while

waking life is entry level hipster garbage.
op you goan freak out. acid is nothing like you think it is.buckle up.

Acid sucks, you probably won't even get real cid and you'll probably hate it

Stay in the house and have an experienced (sober) trip sitter. Make sure you have at least a day with no work or commitments afterwards.

My first trip was with five other goons and our trip sitter just walked out after an hour. We all dispersed outside. Some forgot they were on acid and caused a pretty bad incident they're still experiencing repercussions from. It's amazing that nobody got arrested.

this
you can read all you want but you won't get it until you take it
do not assume you will be rational or even yourself

Do it during the day, with people you know and trust, and try not to get too in your own head, just have fun with it, and let it take you where you wanna go.

>Doing acid for the first time this weekend, any tips or shit to do while tripping?

Visit erowid.org
Read "The Doors of Perception"
Don't drink
Have some fresh flowers to soak up any bad vibes
"Vague religiousity" cues

>entry level
>it's his first time

First of if it scares you ...dont do it , for many People it has a Mood enhancing Effect .

Have some Hash/Weed around so you can smoke a Joint if needed ( dampens the Trip for a bit , may need several )

Dont mixconsume with other chemical Stuff like Ectasy , Speed , PCB etc

Get a Music-Movie of whatever Type of Music you and the Buddies like ( for me it was Woodstock )

Glow in the dark Goop (its like a putty slime w/ glow in the dark sparkles that looks like a universe in your hands with a UV light)

UV light
Paints/markers
Good music

Honestly anything creative like drawing, music making, listening to music, etc, you'll have a blast.

Tasty snacks like watermelon.

fuck that awesome shirt is sold out.

Alright so if you're not with your boys or close people then pause it dont fuck yourself up. unless you's a tuff guy in which case ride the proverbial rodeo
if you're overtly religious or havent made up your mind about God and shit dont think about it on acid its not a magic square any truth you try to pull out that isnt coming from you is just delusions and its safe not to persist.
dont be scared of anything any fear and you might lose the reigns. you'll learn things about yourself and how you directly affect the people around you. be prepared which means be at peace. but if youre already at peace you dont have anything to be aware or concerned of.

1. No dairy the day before, you won't absorb it as well.
2. Start with 1 tab (tho if that sketches you out take a half and wait till you see if you're comfortable taking more)
3. Orange juice helps visuals. I highly recommend it. (Just drink some after your tab dissolves)
4. You need someone else there who knows at least a little bit, you're not going to want to be inside the whole time, and for your first time if you're by yourself I don't recommend it. Don't interact with people if you can help it while frying.
5. DRINK. WATER. ALWAYS. like seriously the whole fucking trip you'll need it.
6. If you smoke cigs, get 2 packs at least. They help to level you out.
7. You're brain gonna be goin a million miles an hour, you won't be able to keep a train of thought going.
8. Once you drop, forget you took it. I'm assuming you're taking it for the visuals cuz fucking duh right it's L. If you're looking around trying to force yourself to see them, it won't work. Drop, then focus on doing other shit, watch YouTube (tho Dr strange is on netflix).
9. Just make sure you're in a positive environment, the perpetuation of good vibes will make it a wonderful experience. If it goes south, I'm P sure having a Xanax on hand will help to put you out. But otherwise you're not gonna be able to just go to sleep on it.
10. Weed makes it a lot more fun.
11. Download a game called fraksl on your phone, it's a good way to pass the time, but make sure your phone's plugged in cuz you can waste hours on it.
12. Usually lasts 8-10 hours. Good luck op

WHERE CAN I GET LSD IN NYC.... ANYONE KNOW

@746406280
Youre gonna want to do it in an enclosed garage and you're also gonna get cold so bring your car in let it run with the heat on to warm up garage

Not him but Downloaded fraksl... I'm sober and I already feel like I'm on LSD Holy shit.

Cool app.

bumping

Drawing is always fun.
Or if you're into music check out this band Ricky Eat Acid

youtube.com/watch?v=ep1shfk25I0

Doesn't sound like much when you're sober but will definitely put you in a place when you're trippin balls.

Hey guys op here, thanks for the tips and advice, just thought I'd mention it's not a tab it's a sugar cube, will this make a difference?

Was literally just thinking that I should do some drawing while on it

Sup Sup Forums ? Guess how tall i am

Ayy it me again. Watch some of Felix Colgrave's animations on YouTube. Elephants Garden is great. So is Double King. Also idk about sugar cubes I've only done tabs. If you trust your source it should be fine.

who the fuck sits down and draws on acid? total myth that it makes you extra creative and provide le profound insights into like life and shit.

Hey man it's op, thanks for the help man

Never make plans Lsd doesn't like that shit. Plans are a good way to have a bad trip

I'm pretty creative anyway, so just thought it would be cool to see what I come up with, and how my drawing differed from being sober

Find stuff you want to do whilst tripping prior to the trip
>find trippy videos
>make a playlist of music you enjoy
>write out some questions you want to think deeply about
>think of some snacks you want to taste

a good rule of thumb:
If it's enjoyable sober it will most likely be enhanced on cid

obviously this wont apply to everything but you get the idea

>uh hey man yeah thanks man stay cool man
you wont be doing any of this shit op. you'll be sitting there wondering if you pissed your pants or not

Yeah dawg, this is my favorite drug, i just want everyone to have a safe and fun time.

Haha to be honest though man there's no words capable of describing it, until you experience it you literally can't understand. But it's a beautiful thing.

Sidenote, if you have sunglasses, get a jug of water and go for a walk just like around your neighborhood with headphones in. Idk where you live bro but any trees or bushes at gonna look fucking incredible.

Fyi my personal trip anthem is the 10 hour instrumental loop of the first half of "Shooting Stars" by Bag Raiders. You put that shit on once you got visuals or have peaked and I guarantee a great trip.

Going for a walk probably isn't a great option, will be night time and I live in a city, already thought of some music I'd like to listen to, but thanks

Trip in a complete dark room with a tablet that has Internet and games. Leave room 3hr into trip to a all lit room with good juice and fruits
THANK Me Later

Do you know what dose you're taking? That changes a lot.

Also don't let the cucky fucks scare you either man, this shit is a blast. But it is incredibly intense so don't underestimate it either.

I'd like to know how your trip goes man, follow the-meme-bean on tumblr

theyll be shit. dont get me wrong, lsd is great but an express route to inner peace, creativity and meaningful revelation it is not. its just a fun drug that mixes up the way your brain interprets sensory input for a while. sometimes it's ultra fun others fucking terrorfying, often simeltaneously.

its not an express route but it definitely strengthens the paths, have you ever tried meditating and looking for your inner peace on it?

It's a sugar cube, got told it's usually just over a single dose

no but i did get an awesome CEV of zooming in through two face' sniper rifle scope while he was trying to shoot batman which then zoomed into another twofaces rifle scope while he was trying to shoot another batman ad infinitum. shit was cash af.

I'd guess it's around 100μg then, or a bit more. You might want to read up on that dosage to know what to expect. Good starting dose.

Honestly it's not that crazy, I'll be taking two next time

trips confirm drummers get laid

>using windows

People have bad trips and end up in emergency rooms all the time.
A number discover that they have schizophrenia after the acid triggers a week-long psychotic trip (like yours truly).

LSD is a serious drug that changes its users' lives, for better or for worse. Don't underestimate it.