Tell
Me
What to do

stop it

He literally took a shit on every south ''''''''''european''''''''

>you're not real europeans, go back to the middle east

How can you hate Varg?

Native groups in south rurope never were blonde blue eyed

tell that to Varg, he basically says the native european is nordic, blonde blue eyed and southern europeans were like this but they were raped by blacks

prove him wrong, honestly

Sauce me up senpai

in northern too

wtf i hate varg now

NO!

int memes do not equal reality. Ancient Carthage did not spread far enough to rape all of spain and portugal.

Where's his sources?
Oh yeah he never has any

I can't because I'm not pure tribe being from new world result of Spanish policy but some random spain user can.

his wife and daughter were born fo sebbc

youtube.com/watch?v=tnmSaHqJUUs&t

his latest video, there's some argument going in the comment section too, he told some italian dude that he'll be better fitted to live in the middle east

Pic related

Also Swedes have 0.28% of negroe admixture WHICH IS ENORMOUS by European standards

Is this guy a meme or something or why do I see his pic everywhere. Should shave that neckbeard

lmao Varg is such a retard

Climate change will likely cancel out the ice age we are heading into. Sorry varg, no pure nordic europe for you.

this. his videos are very watchable for some reason though.

True. I find his accent and cadence very pleasant.

All portraits of southern euro are brown hair and eyes with white skin

He's just a retarded Chicano who keeps posting selfies for some reason. Pay him no mind

What did he mean by this?

Where are the blue blonde South euros?

Look, I like Varg, I like his music but this is disturbing for some reason, he's like ''eh whatever I killed him''
I knew he was always with that attitude but this post in particular is not cool

quick rundown
>death metaller who burned down churches in norway
>shanked some other metalhead
>caught with thousands of rounds of ammo / explosives when they raided
>served 20 years at HMs pleasure
>now is into permaculture/lives in france and is a Sup Forums meme / eceleb

All these great men are native Southern Europeans 0% mena admixture.

how? migrate to Sweden?

Also
>married to autist
>many kids

I know who is Varg ebin :D
Just asked that guy who posts his pic everywhere

I think Varg talks about things before civilization, idk

Did you expect anything else? He's literally a convicted murderer living on welfare and doing nothing of any use to society

Before civilization what?
Iberian people came to exist how?
They cluster with other euros and have no mena admixture.

I think Varg forgot that his former hometown used to be trading port for both portuguese and spanish traders for at lest two centuries...

Maybe he's becoming senile or something

The man believes that the ancient Egyptians were Nordic and that autism is a superpower. He's a lunatic; don't attempt to make sense of his ravings.

Southern Europeans can fuck off back to the Middle East.

btw do you really believe Euronymous planned to kill him? he uses that excuse all the time and it's most likely bullshit

Euronymous probably said all of that as a joke or maybe he never said it to begin with

oh, I missed that haha :3

Southern Europeans are not middle easterners, I am not a middle eastern, you can fuck off to the frozen planes all your ancestors were born in.

europeans were originally swarthy, it wasn't until anatolians came that they became "white"

Stupid propaganda, all Europeans are Europeans and live in same continent, Southern Europeans belong to different sub racial groups to north Europeans.

>Euronymous probably said all of that as a joke or maybe he never said it to begin with

I think this is very likely to be honest. Varg's story doesn't make any sense, especially when he tries to claim "self defense".

Hair and eye color are minor traits, skin color is decided by continent.

Natives of European continent are white skinned, natives of mena are olive, natives of Africa brown or black skinned

Varg is an edgy mongoloid race baiter that happens to be a murderer and church arsonist

Yeah I don't give a shit what he says

you are east-european, not south-european

>edgy mongoloid race baiter that happens to be a murderer and church arsonist
still better than tripfag

Varg isn't mongoloid at all, he's one of the most caucasoid scandinavians I've ever seen.

probably very high in Indo-european blood.

which also explains why he's a retard.

go home and investigate some more you anglo retard

Varg is correct

pic related is how real Greeks and other South-Europeans really look like

Sadly there are very few of us left

Lmao no.
Blue eyes and blonde hair comes from Scandinavia

how did indo-europeans create the greatest civilisation while being retarded?

I like the stereotypical looking greeks more. She looks like a boy

WE

>Yeah I don't give a shit what he says

He is just talking shit as always. In Norway he's known as an lunatic.

His standards doesn't even fit the majority of the norwegian population.

>thousands of ancient greek vases were a lie

by conquering higher quality genetic populations.

IEs didn't really do anything groundbreaking; Germanics did.

Just look at a Norwegian's post. Yanks just twist anything to fill their own agenda
Sup Forums is satire. This is why they post varg and alex jones and suck their dicks

People like you who take it seriously are the target audience of Sup Forums

r/The_Donald is Sup Forums's biggest success, since people there actually take all this shit seriously and non ironically do shit like pic related

what germanics did is to stop the progress ancient greeks and romans did
they are the shame of the IE race

how many daughter does he have? i want to impregnate each of them so that his grandkids will be filthy slav mongrels

WUZ

GREEKS

>whitey was oppressin us buildin da modern world n sheeeit

apparently he has one that is all grown up, back from the early 90s, pic related

She's not part of his autism cult family though

Yes next time Varg talks shit, just think about what average guys from his birth town Bergen looks like.

Varg probably must have hit his head hard and got an injury that he's never will recover from...

i didnt say anything about whiteness
ancient greeks and romans were civilized whites and germanics were barbarians
its true the the white european civilization was progressing until the invasion of the berbaric germanic tribes (dark ages) and it started recovering with the renaissance

He did grow up in Iraq...

in another video he was talking about stranded swarthy sailormen from afar turning entire villages in Norway swarthy so he'll probably tell the same story

>people on this website uni
ronically follows and believes everything this man says

That feel when I'm a greasy mediterranean guy and my gf is a young blue eyed blonde northern Euro girl

vos no sos mediterraneo, vos sos boliviano

>stranded swarthy sailormen

They wasn't stranded, it was portuguese and spanish traders. That's how they got hold of bacalhau, by trading it for wine in Bergen city.

his children in general dont share his values or just her?
how is their relationship?

as far as I know it's obviously a very distant relationship

>you're not going to find salmon in rivers or lakes in europe because it's gone
Does he ever check what he says?
Salmon among the most numerous fish here in lakes and rivers.
My hometown has a salmon festival, and it's located inland next to a lake

Fucking Varg sometimes check your facts

wtf im african now

and his other children as little autistic ones, they are like 6 year olds

you always were

>boasting about how he killed a man in youtbue comments
This is the most "nothin personel kiddo" thing I've ever seen in the Internet, and that's quite an achievement. Holy shit, what an autist.

She would look good with a med dick in her mouth tbqh

No.

>mfw all those Southern Europeans that like him now dislike him because he called them arabs

Kek Varg is the man

Brown eyebrows, varg is a troll btw

I still like varg hes our /snownigger/

youtube.com/watch?v=zjDJBcTFbLU

This doesn't make sense.
Climate in north african mediterranean towns isn't that wildly different from south of spain and greece for starters.

And vitamin d defficiency would never be an issue in south europe even for the niggest nigger because the days don't last for like 3 hours in winter like they do in north europe.

right
5:40
youtu.be/VSj96ztC-6c?t=341

is varg mentally ill or a troll? I'm not entirely sure. since he's a murdering arsonist I'm gonna assume the former

A chicano obsessed with spain.

what's his opinion on fingols?

wtf is he saying about survival in the ice age?
we are not living in caves any more so in the next ice age everybody will easily survive

I volunteer to get her PORTUGUESED'

Worse. He's wh*te.

He probably thinks they're unironically Mongols

maybe he thinks the entire world still relie on the mythical mudhut nordic technology

She needs to be gang banged by Greek, southern Italian, Portuguese, and Spaniard guys

Varg would never guess I'm souther European unless he stole my wallet and looked at my ID

what makes you think he's a troll, he's serious about everything