twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PICKLE RICKERS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

dude just fuck off and spamming the board with that thing

RESPONSIBILITIES COOL
BUT THERES MORE THINGS IN LIFE
LIKE GETTING YOUR DICK
RODE ALL FUCKING NIGHT

PRESENT

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

get your dick rode faggot

bump

bump

13 year old edgelords upset because garbage they listen to is not liked by everyone. take your gripspill and fuck off to reddit

listen to Ex Military in full 3 times and come back and try telling me Death Grips isnt the greatest band on earth.

death grips make me feel funny in my pants

literally watching a jbp interview right now

he sounds and looks like a cuck and of course ya white bois would look up to him. he is beta this nigga not even married and he 70 sad

he inspired me to get my pickle rick rode all fucking night

if you have to be "inspired" by some guy on the internet to have sex maybe it'd be best if ur inferior genetics died with ya

perhaps the meaningless of life is a blank canvas on which we paint our own meaning

ness

I just want to kill some nazis

I post on Sup Forums 16 hours per day min. Is this crazy enough?

Me too. I could be talking to 350 different girls on tinder unironically but instead I spend it talking to you guys.

love you too buddy

fuck thots Sup Forums is better than any pussy

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

this

somebody should ban you please stop spaming it is unamusing and annoying

Bump

Read Nietzsche Beyond good And Evil before you reply to these threads ever again faggot. You need to understand DG's philosophy.

>want to help anons and educate them
>this brainwashed cuck calls me annoying
Bitch I don't care if you want to continue being a slave to spooks, just don't whine after you realise you wasted your life with pointless shit

>Read Nietzsche
stopped reading right there

>implying not satirical
seriously user?

Bump

>He hasn't taken the hannah-montana-pill
Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

Bitch

You're white aren't you?

nope

did the man who invented collage go to collage?

Bump

Blacker than the midnight sky nigga

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDRXiIm-tTM

Bump bump yuh

>He hasn't taken the Mikepill
Life is fucking meaningless so just do whatever crazy shit you want

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.
I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

GOOD meme

Man you sound really awesome dude I really want to go bash the fash with you comrade

you make this ?

>Taking the bait this hard
Look who just left reddit

if you like Death Grips, you'll probably like DemonSpawnBlackCauldron too